Australianman

Was Hilary the Path to WW3 that Teal alludes to?

38 posts in this topic

Was Hilary the Path to WW3 that Teal alludes to?

Teal has hinted during several interviews that we are currently a match to WW3, and that it is a potential future. Do you think that we have actually avoided this potential future by avoiding electing Hilary? (Russia said Hilary would mean WW3)

Also, if you'd like to add me on Facebook feel free. I'm situated in Perth, Western Australia and there isn't many like minded people here!

• Upvote 4

Well I'm not so sure about that. As far as the United States is concerned, Teal had predicted that America would be taken out before WW3, so I don't think the president-elect even mattered so much since the United States would be taken out before hand anyway. I thought Hillary was going to win the election and do things that would escalate things quicker like make Putin made or what have you. However, at this point, I'm not even sure what the circumstances could be that would trigger WW3 :/

Edited by Peggy

Teal said at the Dublin workshop yesterday, regarding Trump: "Humanity voted for the Forest Fire; the Cleansing."  

For those who want Teal's take on it check the link here: https://livestream.com/accounts/2213907/events/6155600/videos/141788049 at around 57:30.  

Teal claimed that a Trump presidency was a vote for totally system collapse and stated that the entire world will be involved, while a vote for Hillary would have been for change from within. 

• Upvote 1

In my opinion a possible scenario is that the US will be taken out for the very reason that trump is against the elites if it soon gets so far that the standing of all the elites all over the world is threatened they might do things.. but other than that i really have no idea i would also have thought that hillary will be elected and she will be the reason for WW3.

4 hours ago, Neptune said:

Teal Swan wanted Hillary for President

I think Teal realizes they both have their own shadows. Saying that, she never alluded to preferring one candidate over the other. Yes, she may have said he is similar to Hitler, but she also posted an ask teal video about political correctness during the debates a while back. I watched this and felt it was directed towards Trump and his authenticity. Proclaiming that Teal wanted Hillary for President is a little bizarre considering she never stated such a thing, and remained quite neutral about the whole election. I don't think it mattered who won the presidency anyway though, because I still feel a huge shift coming, and these past few months have really solidified my thoughts about it.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Neptune said:

we can conclude that Teal Swan supported and voted for Hillary Clinton

She said 'Both of them are nightmares' and 'Hillary is pretense'. From where do you conclude she supported Hillary. Who is 'we' here?

8 hours ago, Neptune said:

Teal is messing with people

Please tell me how?

Well I think an economic collapse might be just what we need.  A total breakdown, maybe it could produce a role reversal...  The Bible says "the first shall be last and the last shall be first".  How is this going to happen?   A breakdown which produces the money evening out maybe.  Maybe some hards times to go through for a while, but eventually making it better for most.  Or maybe He'll just make money for the economy because he's a business man and that's what he does.  

• Upvote 1

And everyone is talking about this better 5D world that we are headed into, and I know on my timeline, I am headed into.  We cannot get there with this Gov, it's too corrupt.  So something would have to happen, so the Gov could be totally replaced.

I'd be very, very wary of paying attention to anything but your OWN guidance system at this point in time. Teal has her own thing going on, as do all forum members. Not one of us will be able to give you any sort of helpful insight on this matter. That's something you have to do for yourself. 

10 hours ago, Neptune said:

Well, the stock market is doing great right now, and if that keeps up we'll be fine. Domestic policy is going to do good things for the US economy.

Hey Neptune, we are in another FED bubble right now. That is the only thing they know how to do - print money and pump up the economy. Trump has stated this and yes the bubble will burst just like always. No doubt he will be blamed but that will be as ignorant as those who blamed Obama for the last crisis. What is interesting is what he may do before, during and after the coming drama. Hillary would do whatever her Illuminati overlords tell her to do, but I have a sense that Trump wont play along. He might do some truly sane things with the economy going by what he has talked about and the economic agenda he has set as his goals.

JFK was the last president to defy the Illuminati banking interests and we see what happened to him. I wonder what Trump can really do in the long run - but he does seem to have the balls to be a real wrench in their spokes.

Of course I may be wrong and he may be just the Hitler bastard "they" want in power.... There's just no way to really know anything for sure - but for now I think there is a real good chance that he is a major game changer and could bring some sanity back into the game of Washington Politics. I'm cautiously optimistic.

BTW the majority of his economic views are solid business 101 and in alignment with a majority of the business community. He has no interest in economists opinions and that's a good thing. He knows how unfair the system is now and he has said he "milked it for all it was worth" in building his empire. What he says is - that he wants to bring true free market based economic sanity back so that everyone can have a fair chance to succeed. He says he wants to make war on the corruption strangling the system (our political parasites) and truly that would be liberating to our strangled economy. We are living in an Atlas Shrugged reality and he seems driven to change it. I just have to put my faith in that unless or until he proves himself a fraud. And I have to hope his megalomania can be managed.      

• Upvote 1

She said she doesn't see how it's possible to avoid WW3, meaning it doesn't matter who our president is, it's going to happen regardless.

future is unknown. just accept that. the mind looks for patterns and data and compiles them to make predictions and then act according to that. that's kind of in the way, paradoxically, because often times that makes one act out of fear of a possible future. even this ww3 or economical collapse, for some seems like having the potential of a better future, compared to how they think the future might be if things stay the way they are now. but truth is you don't know. you don't know what would be the better future, where things might go in either scenario.

if you accept that you don't know the future, then all you have left is the present. you have a choice in every present moment. right now you can do the best thing you can do for right now. you can be the best possible version of yourself for this moment, you can act out of clarity rather than fear right now. the future is still out there, unknown, but in this moment you're doing the best thing you can do, you are the best you can be. that has to factor in towards a positive change,there is no way it wouldn't. i am talking about a steering of the collective towards positive change with every moment, every thought, every emotion, every decision. if you don't do that, in your little corner of the collective, you can't blame anyone else who doesn't. it would just be hypocritical.

Edited by mufhry
  • Upvote 3