Guest amy f

Hearing musical tones with no music?

5 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Hearing musical tones with no music?

I was sitting here and all of a sudden I started hearing what sounds like beautiful musical tones flowing through my bedroom it's still going as I'm writing this I can't describe it. It's like flute with other tones to it.. There is no music playing its faint but also loud and clear. This is not the first time it first happened I think when I was about 14 and more since then but hasn't happened in a while.  Anyone know what it is? 

Edited by amy f

I've had similar experiences before :) lately I seem to just hear frequencies in my ear... i love when there's music though. <3

Whenever I've had that happen, I feel like I'm surrounded by angels... or like there's some sort of glitch where I hear what's going on in the next dimensions over. I feel like whatever it is, if it makes me feel good, it's a good sign. If I'm doubting myself or if I'm doing the right thing sometimes it helps to have experiences like these to show me that I just need to be patient, but to keep walking on the path I'm walking on.

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Tessa Rae I think I did feel good but was startled because I couldn't figure out where it was coming from or what direction. I could listen to it all day. Honestly it was like someone softly playing a flute with other music playing under it. I feel like humans can't make music like that. I felt I was in some kind of mystical land or something ! ? and after that undid a meditation and my candle kept flickering. I know candles flicker but it was going crazy and so I said "I acknowledge there could be a presence here" and every time i thought that, it would flicker as I say it in my mind. And also something "fell" off of a bag next to me but seemed forceful like a push. So I think someone or something was here last night ! 

Edited by amy f

this reminds me of some guy who would hear a symphony when he would see a mushroom, and every mushroom sounds different, I saw it on vice once. I've heard music once, but I was either going to sleep or waking up, awake I just hear frequencies, people call it tinnitus, but its just frequencies, I don't like loud noises or the sound of a vacuum. I would rather be communicated with music then a voice I think, some music gives you the chills, in a good way.

• Upvote 1

I hear tones too... but usually it's associated with the vibes or energy around me. They are really beautiful. :)When I feel negative vibes, the tones either clash, or are in a disturbing harmonic interval, kind of.