Peggy

Mom wants to get me a cervical cancer vaccine...

5 posts in this topic

Mom wants to get me a cervical cancer vaccine...

So my mom wants to get me vaccinated for cervical cancer. Our doctors have brought it up before these past couple of years, but now it has become a hot topic. My mom asked her sisters about it and they both said I should get it. One of them is a doctor so that is sort of what made up my mom's mind. I told her before I wasn't interested that is why I haven't gotten it when the doctors mentioned it before. Now, my mom said cervical cancer runs in our family and that is one of the cancers her mom had when she died. I don't want to get it but still am unsure about vaccines...

And just to point out my relationship with my uterus and other feminine organs,  it is pretty okay. But every few months, I get bed ridden cramps where I go ghost white, dizzy, and feel faint... I have had trauma in my childhood when I started to explore my interest in the female and male bodies and was shamed for that. I wasn't sure if that trauma would unlock the cervical cancer gene or what.

Teal has a video about vaccines I watched a few years ago and said how they actually put the live virus in the shot. But my thing is, I heard that they don't do that anymore... so I don't know what to do or how I feel about it. :(

a healthy diet is also new, not really, but most people have a horrible diet so the body is just reacting, it is emotional too, but you're a match to the cancer and your body is just a compass, cancer isn't a death sentence, my grand mother got it like 40 years ago and nothing, shes still alive, she even survived a car crash. the nocebo effect is very real and giving someone the cancer label is pretty much a curse put on you thinking you're going to die. they are still in that old paradigm not connecting emotion with your overall health, everyone's common sense says its all connecting.

here's a good one.

• Upvote 1

Look at diet and nutrition and you'll be fine. Decline the vaccine, as it is your right to do with your body as you see fit. You already seem to know that it doesn't feel right, so trust your feeling. Don't just go with it blindly but you can do your research and be more informed. Then see if your feeling is the same or different.

Honestly the concept of getting a vaccine against cancer is new to me, and it sounds ridiculous. I bet these doctors have no idea how it works or why they're even doing it. They will use nothing but fear tactics and condescension to convince you that they are right and you are wrong.

Show the side affects to your mom and show here the ingredients in the vaccine. Vaccines they give you the virus, so that the body can become "resistant" to it. But obviously vaccines don't even work, we still get sick after taking vaccines and many times you get sick because of the vaccine. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Talk with your mom about why you don't feel ok with taking a vaccine. Your immune system changes forever when you take a vaccine, it never becomes the same again. Vaccines are so strong. 

I had no problems or abnormal pap results until AFTER I got the vaccine.  I got it way back in the mid 2000's when I had NO idea about toxins or vaccines or any of that stuff.  Then last year I got an abnormal pap where they had to take biopsies and shit.  I hadn't thought about that shot in a decade, but when I got that call, I asked my body, when did this happen?  it answered immediately and showed me the room I was in when I got the shot .  I had had ONE boyfriend, and was with him at the timeç.  Now, 10 years later Ive got that shit?   Im not with that boyfriend now; but if it happened from a subsequent relationship, then clearly the shot is pretty worthless.  

Ozone is super amazing and kills everything.  If I had to do it over; I wouldnt get the shot.  And if/when I was worried about a cervial problem, i would get a vaginal insufflation of ozone and a blood-ozone treatment, and one of each is probably enough to take care of anything minor.  

just my 2 cents.  

• Upvote 1