nuia

Supermoon November 14th

10 posts in this topic

Supermoon November 14th

We have a special super moon coming up, November 14 2016. Predicted to be the largest and brightest since 1948, so make good use of it. Also, watch your thoughts during this time, as this moon will speed up manifestation.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moon is in Taurus, one of the three earth signs, so it's not very difficult for us to ground and balance our emotion now.

Taurus is ruled by Venus, which is currently transiting Capricorn, another earth sign, so today is a good day to indulge ourselves in

sensual pleasures and surround ourselves with beautiful things.

Happy Full Moon to everyone!

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kim said:

Emotions running super high today... ... ATTEMPTING to remain calm and grounded

I'm letting myself be whatever. So far so good:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 14, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Aurora11 said:

The moon is in Taurus, one of the three earth signs, so it's not very difficult for us to ground and balance our emotion now.

Taurus is ruled by Venus, which is currently transiting Capricorn, another earth sign, so today is a good day to indulge ourselves in

sensual pleasures and surround ourselves with beautiful things.

Happy Full Moon to everyone!

How do you know all of these things? I'm so fascinated by Astrological houses but I know SO little about this field. Where did you start? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2016 at 1:17 PM, AthenaMichelle said:

How do you know all of these things? I'm so fascinated by Astrological houses but I know SO little about this field. Where did you start? 

I actually just started last week and I already have learned so much. I was drawn to the 'As above, so below', aspect of astrology. There is so much information about astrology on the internet, the problem is that I find most of it superficial and I honestly have had a hard time finding useful information. You can go to a few sites that actually teach you how to read your Astrological Birth Chart at face value, however I recommend looking at astrology from the perspective of indigenous cultures in terms of finding deeper meaning for the houses, planets and positions. Have fun:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2016 at 6:58 PM, nuia said:

I actually just started last week and I already have learned so much. I was drawn to the 'As above, so below', aspect of astrology. There is so much information about astrology on the internet, the problem is that I find most of it superficial and I honestly have had a hard time finding useful information. You can go to a few sites that actually teach you how to read your Astrological Birth Chart at face value, however I recommend looking at astrology from the perspective of indigenous cultures in terms of finding deeper meaning for the houses, planets and positions. Have fun:)

 

 

Thank you! Yes I do find a lot of it kind of superficial or fluffy. My partner is a serious Saturn Theorist which has me introduced to some deeper planetary theories, but I'm finding it really difficult to find information that rings true or meaningful to me. You know? Like where does this information speak to my truth? lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now