nuia

Who else feels their emotional body differently since the announcement of the elections?

21 posts in this topic

Who else feels their emotional body differently since the announcement of the elections?

A weird thing happened after the announcement of the new President of the USA, my emotional body feels different, I'm finding it hard to put into words this feeling. Just that I don't feel singular. Just wondering if anyone else out there has noticed a change within themselves?

• Upvote 1

I've been feeling panic from the people who didn't want change, relief and excitement from the people who do, and fear from those who fear a collapse and WW3. I'm in anticipation, I've grown very tired of the government catering to minorities and focusing its resources away from the American people, so I'd like to see a change. I look forward to seeing what Trump does....

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, authorofdarkness said:

I've been feeling panic from the people who didn't want change, relief and excitement from the people who do, and fear from those who fear a collapse and WW3. 

Well said. I know there was a lot of panic going around after Trumps election and was very confused about it. You see, I voted for him and didn't even expect him to be the one to win the election. I anticipated Hillary to be the one to throw us into WW3. But after thinking about it and what you said, I think that perhaps he is what is needed for change to occur like how you said many people are in a panic because they didn't want change. I didn't see that in that perspective until just now. But I think that Trump is what is needed for that change, even if it means ending our current system. What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Peggy said:

Well said. I know there was a lot of panic going around after Trumps election and was very confused about it. You see, I voted for him and didn't even expect him to be the one to win the election. I anticipated Hillary to be the one to throw us into WW3. But after thinking about it and what you said, I think that perhaps he is what is needed for change to occur like how you said many people are in a panic because they didn't want change. I didn't see that in that perspective until just now. But I think that Trump is what is needed for that change, even if it means ending our current system. What are your thoughts?

I voted for him too because I think we need a no nonsense president. Here's the awesome part about Trump, he won't destroy the entire system. Why? Because he has a ton of money invested in it, he'll change it but if he breaks it, he loses all he's made which he doesn't want. He also has the conservative partner and he wants to use values to bring America back together again. Obama did the opposite. Trump also isn't stupid, he beat the Clinton machine, pretty much on his own. That's commendable he also spent over $500,000,000 less than Clinton on his campaign and still won. Yes, some people are unhappy, but he deserved the win.

Edited by authorofdarkness
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nuia said:

.@authorofdarkness Would you say that you support Trump and what he stands for?

I disapprove greatly of many things he's said that were inappropriate or offensive, but I would say so. The alternative is a completely crooked politician who should be in jail and who didn't even have enough integrity to do the debates fairly. If we are seeing this much corruption in her campaign, it's terrifying to me to think what sort of corruption we would see when she got into office. She is everything that is wrong with our political system. I couldn't in good conscience vote for a person who blatantly lies like she does. Trump is not even close to perfect, but I felt he was the lesser of two evils. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I disapprove greatly of many things he's said that were inappropriate or offensive, but I would say so. The alternative is a completely crooked politician who should be in jail and who didn't even have enough integrity to do the debates fairly. If we are seeing this much corruption in her campaign, it's terrifying to me to think what sort of corruption we would see when she got into office. She is everything that is wrong with our political system. I couldn't in good conscience vote for a person who blatantly lies like she does. Trump is not even close to perfect, but I felt he was the lesser of two evils. 

I appreciate your honesty.

• Upvote 1

There is a change. And the result of the election will result in a change in the long run for the US. the government will collapse . 

Edited by Micah

I think he's the best thing for the economy, he knows how to make money and that is what we need right now.  He's the lessor of the 2 evils, I agree with that.  The thing is about politics is, I don't think it matters nearly as much as people think who wins because to some degree, they all have to be puppet's on a string.  I think the politics matters not so much, but he can make the economy better, that is where the difference is.

all these protesters look young to me, which is great.  Great they are trying to be involved but the point they miss is the economy, because they were too young maybe to remember how much better it was before 2008.  They don't realize how bad it actually is right now.  If they did, I don't think they would be so afraid of change.

My gut feeling when I heard was a good feeling.  It was very good.  I feel in a couple years we will all be doing much better.  When I saw the protesters they were kind of funny to me to be protestering that, but I think they need to be aware of how much negativity they are putting out there too.  That is not go and is not the answer this time.

1 hour ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

I think you are going to have protests, a few riots and another proxy war or two. I don't live there, so this is a detached observation. 
He makes a fair pick for the economy, but a bad pick as a diplomat. It all depends how much he decides to keep labeling the problems into social groups, to the point of alienating those social groups. (or countries). From what I am aware he not only intentionally does it, but gets applause for it. I find myself in arguments with racists across the internet, and I don't even live there.

there are protests, I don't know why, its not like its going to change. blame the electoral college and people need to stop getting their information from tv, its biased and the goal is just to win, so a lot of lying just to get votes. people are already being racist because trump is now the president. a lot of xenophobia.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nuia said:

@Peggy Would you say that you support Trump and what he stands for?

I agree with @authorofdarkness a lot. For me, I believe that both of their personalities and values don't resonate with my own. My concern with Hillary was her corruption. I have a problem with lies and corrupt leading. To me, Hillary is part of the machine. Trump on the other hand is the opposite, I get the feeling of authenticity when he speaks. However, I should point out that I don't agree with much of what he says. I think he is a pig in a lot of regards, given how offensive he is. But I feel that his authenticity and political incorrectness is a step away from our current system. So yes, I support Trump over Hillary. But let me say this, if we are a match to WW3, then I think that Trump is the change necessary to bring it the fastest. Everyone is desiring change of our current society. I feel as though Hillary wanted to keep our current corrupt system while Trump wants to move away from it.

9 hours ago, Micah said:

There is a change. And the result of the election will result in a change in the long run for the US. the government will collapse . 

Isn't it interesting that, in time for the election, there was a solar flare and more aurora borealis seen.

6 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

I think you are going to have protests, a few riots and another proxy war or two. I don't live there, so this is a detached observation. 
He makes a fair pick for the economy, but a bad pick as a diplomat. It all depends how much he decides to keep labeling the problems into social groups, to the point of alienating those social groups. (or countries). From what I am aware he not only intentionally does it, but gets applause for it. I find myself in arguments with racists across the internet, and I don't even live there.

I've got into a few arguments too. Some of the comments people make, you just want to shake them into sense.

5 hours ago, jro5139 said:

I think he's the best thing for the economy, he knows how to make money and that is what we need right now.  He's the lessor of the 2 evils, I agree with that.  The thing is about politics is, I don't think it matters nearly as much as people think who wins because to some degree, they all have to be puppet's on a string.  I think the politics matters not so much, but he can make the economy better, that is where the difference is.

all these protesters look young to me, which is great.  Great they are trying to be involved but the point they miss is the economy, because they were too young maybe to remember how much better it was before 2008.  They don't realize how bad it actually is right now.  If they did, I don't think they would be so afraid of change.

My gut feeling when I heard was a good feeling.  It was very good.  I feel in a couple years we will all be doing much better.  When I saw the protesters they were kind of funny to me to be protestering that, but I think they need to be aware of how much negativity they are putting out there too.  That is not go and is not the answer this time.

Trump is good for the economy. So what happens if the dollar no longer has value?

I'm happy when I see the protests. All those people moving out of powerlessness and up the vibrational ladder.