Peggy

Anyone else feeling physically ill?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone else physically ill?

Around the middle of the day yesterday, I started to get a sore throat. I was able to just cope with it for a while, but once the votes started to get counted and everything was getting all heated up, I felt SO miserable! I never had a sore throat that bad before and I was getting shaky every now and then too. It was really swollen in the back and extremely difficult to swallow because it hurt so bad. Only black tea was able to sooth the pain. And this morning, I had a pounding headache all day along with my throat still bothering me.

I tried reflecting on why my throat was getting agitated all of a sudden and I think it was basically because I couldn't swallow the truth of the election and how it was turning out. But that is just my interpretation.
Has anyone else felt ill the past day or so?

Edited by Peggy
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I've felt a slight sore throat as well (ever since I voted mid-afternoon)

I've noticed my friends coughing and dealing with throat swelling as well. I thought there must be something going around, since it happened so suddenly. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, MPrado said:

Me, i almost passed out. Stomach pain though. Still recovering. Too much going on globally and don't even get me started on the moon. Hope you are all well, considering. I still think this has to be the only place on the internet with the most amount of awakened people, or one of those places.

Well I hope you start to feel better as well. I think we are in for some very interesting times (well we already have been). Not sure what is going on with the moon though. A super moon maybe? But, I am very comforted just by talking to you all on Teal Tribe so thank you :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

i feel weird, confused. and I wake up everyday in the middle of the night, I don't know why.

You sound stressed. Are you worried or worked up about something maybe? I know about a week or so ago, I kept waking up around 2 or 3 in the morning because of stress/nervousness.

• Upvote 1

Been waking at 3 am for over two months now. Get used to it . As far as feeling off and sick , that is symptoms of lots of inner work being done , particularly in your sleep. As more and more negative aspects are discarded , it will pass. In the end all you will feel is a blissful happiness. It takes work , daily meditation , and lots of water and good food , also exercise in nature , along with regular grounding meditation. All this is moving me forward in leaps and bounds. What makes me fell better is to look back at how you were 2 years ago. I could bet things have improved dramatically ? When i am low , it means I need to look inside at what the problem is , then be with it for some time. It all works itself out.

I have been sick twice the past month. I believe it is the strong emotional surge coming from my fellow American neighbours(I'm up in Canada eh!!). I battled a cold for two days, then tuesday night before the election was the nightmare. 

Spirits all around the world were so high, I've never experienced such a strong overshadowing before. I could not sleep more than 2 hours at a time all night. I tossed and turned, but also caught a high fever. I had changed out of my sweats in to shorts, took my comforter off, and wore a thinner one, and turned the heat down in my house, and still couldn't cool off. My body was literally taking in the "fire". Fucking crazy man

• Upvote 1