sweetstrongwoman

how to cope now

5 posts in this topic

the energy was so weird last night, it still feels weird. now presidents are going to be celebrities and the movie idiocracy seems possible.

• Upvote 1

No practical suggestions as I'm still in shock. My heart goes out to you, all I can offer is to know that you are not alone. I also feel destabilized. And now more than ever I am grateful for the few sources I have found that make sense to me - like Teal and Marianne Williamson. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sweetstrongwoman said:

how to cope now

I am an American with a disability I can't move out of the country as a result anyone have any suggestions on what to do from here. I'd like support thanks feeling really shaken

First of all, let me say I love your username because I feel it defines you perfectly, so sending you love <3 Keep listening to Teal, she helps a lot with empowerment and be proactive and seeking out resources to meet your needs, because they are out there. Beyond that we will wait and see what develops, it may not turn out as bad as we all are fearing :) 

I'm not moving out of the country and I'm not on disability. I find that, other living on the east coast, I live in a relatively safe, very back woodsy area. A few house around in the my area, and I live on the bottom of a stretch of mountains separating me from the nearest major city. I'm not sure where you live, but if you don't think you can leave the country, then why not just change your location in your current one? What feels safe to you?