Ricky

Static white wall

9 posts in this topic

Once I was at a friends house and he was talking and the big white wall caught my attention. For some reason when I look at it I see al kind of static air. When a room is pitch dark I also see this. When I focus I sometimes see moving shapes. Are there more people who see this?

10 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Once I was at a friends house and he was talking and the big white wall caught my attention. For some reason when I look at it I see al kind of static air. When a room is pitch dark I also see this. When I focus I sometimes see moving shapes. Are there more people who see this?

Hi @Ricky!

I see this all the time. :) And Yamanu is right, it's energy. For me, it was the first inkling I had that I was seeing things differently than others I was around as a child, because I would describe how 'air' looked, and get these vacant looks in response. I'm a frequency empath with a focus on what sound like music 'looks' like, so for instance, the turbulent or moving air around a concert looks crazy and amazing to me. 

• Upvote 2

Ah Ricky finally someone likeminded, i stare at walls and trees glass shower water on the glass pretty much anything, i see storys and pictures all the time on them but cant seem to work it out until its happened which is no use lol, the clouds are my main source of info which i also dont understand yet, they talk through words letters numbers and symbols, the birds try to communicate but im still not advanced enough to get it,music speaks to me too, its going to be good fun once i master this along with you guys who are interested, im exited to finally meet people who are on the same channel :)

• Upvote 1

yes Ricky, i see energy too, but only when i'm "clear", that is off of the cortisone-medication and in a place where i feel safe enough. i see the air being more or less dense, fields around solid objects, or the plants around me talk visually like that, i see their fields and the energy-flow inside them so i can see where to cut a tree's branches and twigs to benefit its future growth. i see intention-bubbles of people, have you seen the movie "donnie darko"? it looks kind of similar to that but not so liquid but rather just like the moving shapes. its so much fun to find out more! have you gathered more experiences since you started the thread?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Lilia said:

yes Ricky, i see energy too, but only when i'm "clear", that is off of the cortisone-medication and in a place where i feel safe enough. i see the air being more or less dense, fields around solid objects, or the plants around me talk visually like that, i see their fields and the energy-flow inside them so i can see where to cut a tree's branches and twigs to benefit its future growth. i see intention-bubbles of people, have you seen the movie "donnie darko"? it looks kind of similar to that but not so liquid but rather just like the moving shapes. its so much fun to find out more! have you gathered more experiences since you started the thread?

I haven't seen the movie but maybe I will watch it to get a good idea.
When my food is clean my vibration is much higher and I can tune in more.
And just like you when there is a safe feeling. The intention bubbles that you speak of must be so cool to see!
When was the first time you experienced these phenomenals?

Its funny now you mention it everything I look at is over laid with a field of moving colourful energy, I just don't even notice it. 

I guess I have learned to not see it. I am definitely going to try and retrain myself to see it more. 

I also hear a ringing if I let myself, and on occasion a really deep humming that is so very annoying that others tell me they can not hear. 

@Ricky

6 hours ago, Ricky said:

I haven't seen the movie but maybe I will watch it to get a good idea.

just be warned, its has kind of a scary touch to it, and it is really weird :D not horror but just weird :D (but i love it, it has such brilliant ideas mentioned!!!)

6 hours ago, Ricky said:

When was the first time you experienced these phenomenals?

when i was a little child, since birth i guess... it faded though through trauma a little, and through meds it stopped until i was a teenager, that was some... 15 years? ago when i was 14/15.

@CherieJ

3 hours ago, CherieJ said:

Its funny now you mention it everything I look at is over laid with a field of moving colourful energy, I just don't even notice it. 

I guess I have learned to not see it. I am definitely going to try and retrain myself to see it more. 

I also hear a ringing if I let myself, and on occasion a really deep humming that is so very annoying that others tell me they can not hear. 

wow, have lots of fun playing with that new perspective ;) well if you hear these sounds, they are real to you, dont let them tell you otherwise ;)

Edited by Lilia