AbsoluteWave

This has gone far enough.

12 posts in this topic

( a video has come up a day after her amsterdam visit, which was Nov 6th of 2016, but they had to start their video with trying tomake people back away. 'don't associate with broken goods' type thing. ) and if they can go to this extent to make people hate her and buy into the same illusions, we can do the exact opposite with the same vigor, playing their game but better,  to benefit the world.  Cause we have a stronger purpose and lies wont hold us down anymore.  starts off with actually giving a darn about things and scream if that's what will draw attention to a problem.  Something needs to be done.o  or else powers that be will use this to sweep the magic carpet we are on from under our feet and exalt those who did nothing for the world and indeed were the true selfish.  specially to put yourself up to where you think you can talk down to people instead of just being part of the good happening.

@Amazawa @Stephanie Wintermute @Amit @Akurabis @Garnet @Kim @Tessa Rae @Alex7 @Chakra

• Upvote 2

people pick sides, so let them pick that side. it is annoying, but people are going to see Teal a certain way having never even talked to her just to get on the I hate teal bandwagon. she will openly tell you her problems, but people don't even respect that, they think she is lying and will dig in on those insecurities. the spiritual stuff she teaches is real, her trauma and what people see as lies doesn't discount that information. you don't even need teal to get those answers, but people want her to be a certain way and be at a spiritual standard, whatever that is. she's constantly evolving like everyone else.

• Upvote 4

@Alex7 Yeah.. But letting even this sort of thing to happen is what continues to feed into it.  I mean, we can do it two ways.  either go for the jugular few rows down or we simply keep the positive momentum going until nobody can accept anything but what has been since dawn of everything.  I'm just getting at how serious it is if people can do this sort of thing and more and it's exalted and people get fame for it.  it's gross...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

we simply keep the positive momentum going until nobody can accept anything but what has been since dawn of everything.

That sounds good to me, @AbsoluteWave.  I tend to ignore haters; don't want to waste energy on them.

• Upvote 4

@AbsoluteWave Have you ever seen Ram Dass' book? (He's the lotus seated gentleman in the vid you posted.) It's titled Be Here Now. I've had it in my library for more than 20 years and I still love reading through it. It is *beautifully* illustrated. https://www.amazon.com/Be-Here-Now-Ram-Dass/dp/0517543052

But more to the point, I don't find the video posted here to be well done at all, and either way it is unlikely to have any impact on Teal's popularity.  As Teal stated in one of her recent workshops if you put yourself out there you WILL have detractors.  There is no way to prevent it, so we must process the emotions and find acceptance for our feelings.  (https://livestream.com/accounts/2213907/events/6157666/videos/141043208 Time Stamp: 1:09:55; she talks about her detractors at 1:14:00)  

I believe @Amazawa is right, don't waste your energy.  Teal has mentioned before that she doesn't read comments on YouTube because she doesn't have the time and energy to waste trying to convince people who have already made up their mind.  Let you own success with Teal's material be the message you send to the people you whose opinions you seek to influence. 

• Upvote 2

@nuia omg these frequency paintings saved my life ! 

i've printed anahata the heart charka activation painting cuz it kept popping in the "let the universe choose your message" button :P

@AbsoluteWave 

their hate sometimes is so irrelevant and made up it seems like they are getting paid to do this 

did you read teal's blog about them claiming that teal stole her process from another teacher ?

omg they are too much hehe

• Upvote 2

@Haidar1996  Yes, I have known about that story for a long time before it even hit her blog.  there is a NICE video where this guy basically defends teal with sound information, and showing clearly that Teal didn't do anything to her, nor anybody else, etc.  @nuia   And yes, we should share those paintings around in general!  put them in our homes and stuff.  @Amazawa Is indeed right indeed.  I wasn't planning on feeding any of my precious energy into all of this.  just saying it effects me and i DO want it to stop.. i mean.. aren't we trying to get people to become more civil?  it will come in it's own when we fix ourselves s and those who call upon us, etc.. no?

Still, That blog was gold since she tackled the entire topic oh so well.  Specially with the comparing of work, etc.

• Upvote 2

She has been consistent, authentic and living with integrity and that speaks for itself. Whatever they challenge her on is something they cannot prove to be false or to be true because they are not her.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

And yes, we should share those paintings around in general!

careful about those , they can be intense somehow

the anhata painting when i shared space with it for a long time my chest started to detox as hell i started coughing and coughing and feeling intence pain in my chest 

until i started to feel more open in my chest 

also teal one time said  something about painting called "the Acturian calming grid" she gave it to a client and advised him not to put it in his bedroom 

and to put it somewhere else so that when he feel ready he can meditate around it , he didn't listen to her and as he went to bed ...he ahem.. urinated his bed 3 times O.o 

so be careful

• Upvote 1

I'd rather not feed into it. It just fuels the flame. What if all of us just gave them a hug, or wrote all of her haters a meaningful poem. It's easier to defuse anger with kindness. Besides, doing a service for someone also works to make you feel better about them. :)We all have issues in our lives that make accepting certain things very hard. I know I would have a hard time with the kind of criticism that teal has to deal with every day. What I feel, is that if someone feels that it's okay to say hateful things to another person they don't even know, god knows the awful things they are willing to say to themselves.

• Upvote 2