Bjork

Teal interview

17 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share this interview I just found, it's from 2014 but just posted recently. Btw the comments are all hate :/ .... maybe you all can change that lol

• Upvote 4

We also got to know so much more, not just about her traumatic past.  But Watching her grow and get to know her true dreams/passions and desires.

Looking at her always reminds me of myself, even how certain scenarios played out, etc.. I'd love to meet her at least once..

I relate just so strongly and thought of these same issues in the same way for example.  you're entering her world when you get close to her.  same with me. so it's hard to find anyone still desiring you at a certain point, etc..

Edited by AbsoluteWave

She does have a white aura :o I don't always see auras but hers is very vivid in this one.

OMG. That shit she says about perpetrators targeting those who are strong and quiet. This is why my dad targeted me.. god.

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tessa Rae said:

She does have a white aura :o I don't always see auras but hers is very vivid in this one.

OMG. That shit she says about perpetrators targeting those who are strong and quiet. This is why my dad targeted me.. god.

Yeah, I thought that was interesting, you'd think they'd go for quiet and weak.. :/ very sad to think about either way..

@Tessa Rae btw have you seen her latest workshop? the part with the girl that wanted a relationship was so interesting, not gonna lie though, I cringed a lot. lol 

• Upvote 1

I already saw some of those haters who wrote in the comments in other videos what a sad life they live. They are putting so much effort into hating someone while they do not even know why they do it. I already confronted them and neither of them could bring up any arguments why they hate her they kept bringing up lies that i would prove wrong simply by using logic and known facts so the only thing they could do is trying to quote my previous comments out of context so they ended up attacking me and still failed because they simply do not have any serious foundation for their hate, their reasons for hating her must be something they do not want to talk about with others who are not like minded because its unreasonable probably they are mormons and feel like they need to disprove her..

• Upvote 1

The guy who posted this video for example is most likely a mormon he is trying to "disprove" her accusations without any arguments whatsoever and he is one of those haters posting all over those youtube videos i know too well.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bjork said:

Yeah, I thought that was interesting, you'd think they'd go for quiet and weak.. :/ very sad to think about either way..

@Tessa Rae btw have you seen her latest workshop? the part with the girl that wanted a relationship was so interesting, not gonna lie though, I cringed a lot. lol 

Ooh! I haven't! Do you have a link? I'll also try and search on youtube :P 

Yeah. That really stood out to me. Fuck the haters... She is so authentic. Her story is consistent in every interview I have seen. In fact, in this video it's clear to me that she is still very deeply wounded. I've tried making videos about some of the crap I've been through when it was too fresh, and it feels similar. I've always been amazed at her ability to say what needs to be said. But I think many of us empaths can feel the hurt, especially when she really gets in there about the actual events...

For the people who says she lied about it, that's fucking bullshit. Cause like, I was thinking, "what if I wanted to lie about it?"

Well for starters I would never have known that the triggers were so widespread, let alone would have known that it would have even been possible for things to happen covertly under my parent's nose... if you were lying, that would be a fucking dumb way to start out. Her parents knew something was off but they were fucking pussies and didn't want to think that they had the power to do something to stop it. If I wanted to lie about this happening, I would not have even known that the effects from it could be so physical, either, with what she was saying about the seizures. And like, then setting out to help other people who actually have been through ritual abuse at the hands  of a cult would be too daunting, I feel, if you hadn't been through it yourself. I certainly would have no idea what to say to someone who was in that bad of a space. Like I relate to what she says about the abuse. I'm still fucked up and the abuse I went through wasn't nearly as fucked up as what she went through... So shit.

People see her as just another form of entertainment, and that's probably what disturbs me the most. Entertainment has conditioned the masses to become more and more numb, it seems.

• Upvote 1

On November 9, 2016 at 6:39 AM, Tessa Rae said:

Do you have a link?

https://livestream.com/accounts/2213907/events/6157666

On November 8, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Bjork said:

btw have you seen her latest workshop? the part with the girl that wanted a relationship was so interesting, not gonna lie though, I cringed a lot. lol 

I found it quite awkward as well, but it was undeniably unique and if you've watched many of Teal's workshops, as I have, they can seem quite repetitive.

For the people who says she lied about it, that's fucking bullshit. Cause like, I was thinking, "what if I wanted to lie about it?"

It is a mistake to think that everyone else thinks the way you do. We all have different levels of knowledge, understanding, intelligence and we perceive the world differently according to the circumstances of our culture, education, experience, awareness and so forth...

People see her as just another form of entertainment, and that's probably what disturbs me the most. Entertainment has conditioned the masses to become more and more numb, it seems.

Couldn't agree more.  When people put so much of their private lives on the internet, a process of exhibitionism and concomitant objectification often occurs.  

I try to watch this interview since few days. But it pretty hard for me. I just feel her pain so strong when she speaks about it.

1 hour ago, Joeyc said:

I try to watch this interview since few days. But it pretty hard for me. I just feel her pain so strong when she speaks about it.

you don't have to watch it if it's painful. i'm not gonna lie, i skip when she talks about the really cruel stuff :/ 

9 hours ago, Beyonce said:

I found it quite awkward as well, but it was undeniably unique and if you've watched many of Teal's workshops, as I have, they can seem quite repetitive.

Well, a lot of us have similar issues so I can see why it would seem repetitive.. but she hadn't done this sort of matchmaking before. I was kind jealous. lmao I want Teal to tell me who I have genuine romantic chemistry with... lol I think what found most awkward was how during some parts I felt the guy was not interested in what was happening and just wanted to get out of there.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went to see the comment section again and I read the first few and they're positive, so good job yall! :)  it's nice to see some positivity where there was only hate

radio/video interview i just found. Posted a few days ago. I haven't seen it, I'm just starting it now. But I had to share it. Hope there's some good info in this. 

• Upvote 1