kevin lee innes

meet new friends

10 posts in this topic

Hi lovely people, i am new to this and look forward to getting to know and sharing knowledge and help heal the world. is there any1 in scotland or uk who would like to hook up for some fun and growth? i live in a place where nobody understands me and think im crazy because im very aware of the world we live in , i am still going through the horrible process of lost confusion and feel pretty stuck now and very lonely, any help or feedback on your experience is welcome with gratitude, 

peace and love 

kevin

• Upvote 5

Hello Kevin,

It's sad to hear that nobody really understands you, I know how you feel when people are so close minded and all they want to do is have some fun.

There is something that helped me to go from a hopeless state into a empowered state. If you want more information you can reply me. The funny thing is your name is even involved!

Namaste

Ricky

• Upvote 1

Hey Ricky

brilliant cant wait to find out, i am not sure what you mean about my name?  i am also wondering if you can explain this permanent deja vu like experience im living,? its been like this for  7 months now and i ive seen or dreamt so many future things but cant time them, im so confused with this as i dont know if things have happened yet or not at times and i say things to people before it happens and look stupid, i cant find any research that explains this as powerfully as my experience actually is, and if im not being crazy i think i have some great powers in my locker, hope this doesnt sound too weird?

blessings and respect 9_9

kevin

Well if you are alone and have a lost soul,its better you start working with crystals.do some study on it and revert back to me.you'll understand soon how helpfull they are.

IMG_0608.JPG

• Upvote 1

@kevin lee innes plenty of people experience what you're likely to be experiencing so you're not alone. If you're open, then things will flow to you and this forum is likely to be that gateway for you, where it can help nourish you with knowledge and support. ?

• Upvote 1

On 6/15/2016 at 8:00 PM, Shelby222 said:

Hi Kevin, I am not in your area but I too am always looking for someone to connect with. Mabry we can chat and share perspectives? :D

nice 1 speak soon, message me next time you are on here, how do i get a photo on profile mine wont load up?o.O

29 minutes ago, kevin lee innes said:

nice 1 speak soon, message me next time you are on here, how do i get a photo on profile mine wont load up?o.O

Are you using a phone like an iPhone?

Take a photo and upload using 'Profile' to access your album. This allows an editing option and to upload.

Maybe the file is too large or you need to change your settings to allow it to access your albums? I only use iPhone so I cannot assist with other devices except Apple.

image.png

On 6/19/2016 at 5:57 AM, Daz said:

@kevin lee innes plenty of people experience what you're likely to be experiencing so you're not alone. If you're open, then things will flow to you and this forum is likely to be that gateway for you, where it can help nourish you with knowledge and support. ?

thanks Daz my head is all over the place, i cant concentrate on anything even meditation is a struggle,with stress and other problems,