Craig

OBVOIUS ELECTION CRAP.

32 posts in this topic

I , as an Australian , am just gob smacked at how stupid the US gov thinks its people are. Blind Fred could see how much BULLSHIT is flowing. The smell must be unreal. How the whole thing is just a large set up is beyond me. Why even bother to vote , the winner has already been decided without your vote . They even tried to infiltrate a spiritual medium and tell us that Hilary has become AWARE , and was now one of the good guys. The bullshit is so thick.  In OZ , our gov lies constantly , but we know it and no one believes them. It seems to me that Patriotism is abused and those citizens are misguided and fooled into supporting this corrupt regime. How does the average American feel about all of this. As spiritual people we are to forgive and love in return. Or are we all just being played again .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the ads are annoying as shit, its non stop. Hillary is going to win and people say if she wins its a guaranteed ww3. it almost feels like a dream, like its really happening...

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

Lately I've been in the practice of 'seeing beyond'... that is, seeing past the immediate circumstances in order to see the bigger picture. Some battles must be won in the long run.

@Craig I blame all the different toxins in the food supply here in America... Most people don't realize that when we eat poison (I know I never shut up about it, but seriously fuck GMOS), it's not like we just crap out what's bad and that's the end of the story. All the things we are exposed to get internalized, throwing our perceptions and internal compasses off kilter. Apathy is running rampant... but this is not where the story ends for us. Some of us still care. We will win in the long run, but we need to be patient. And of course, it takes skill to become versed in the art of patience.

We can and will adapt! 

:5761df4741cde_EmojiNatur-90:

• Upvote 2

it feels so weird to see Trump as the new president ...I think I'm going to avoid watching the news as much as I can!

Americans on the forum, how are you feeling about this? As a foreigner it would be interesting to hear from you.

27 minutes ago, Giulia said:

it feels so weird to see Trump as the new president ...I think I'm going to avoid watching the news as much as I can!

Americans on the forum, how are you feeling about this? As a foreigner it would be interesting to hear from you.

As a woman and a sexual assault survivor, the amount of support for Trump has triggered a lot of trauma, anxiety and fear in me. Women and minorities are so hated in America. I saw 6 different women sobbing in the streets. My best friend is traumatized and in shock. I am in shock and have been in and out of dissassociative episodes and anxiety attacks all night. This is what Teal was talking about when she said it would be bad. It is terrible. Crisis and sexual assault hotlines are backed up. There are protests at the White House. It is insane. I feel stifled, disgusted, violated and unimportant. I cannot imagine how people of color feel.

At this point I am too in shock to go into the completion process or to go into shadow work. The only urge I feel is for sleep.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Giulia said:

I honestly can't believe it. I stayed up watching it all come in last night. I knew Teal meant that Trump heald the energy of ww3. Sure Clinton isn't the best political figure but I cannot watch a video with Trump in it without getting dizzy and nauseous. I was shocked when he won the electoral college. It's surreal to watch my friends and family react because most people I know thought that Clinton was going to win no matter what because no one would elect a loose cannon like Trump.

Anyways, what can ya do? Let's break the system I guess. :)

• Upvote 1

I've felt physically ill all day, and I knew it wasn't mine. Although Colorado voted Hillary, it doesn't matter now. I'm not surprised because people let fear rule them. I'm embarrassed and deeply concerned for our apathy toward the rape culture and the amount of apparent racism in the U.S. Although the markets have stabilized for the moment, I've been seeing terrifying things and am doing my best to send love, but it's very hard. 

Just now, nemi111 said:

I've felt physically ill all day, and I knew it wasn't mine. Although Colorado voted Hillary, it doesn't matter now. I'm not surprised because people let fear rule them. I'm embarrassed and deeply concerned for our apathy toward the rape culture and the amount of apparent racism in the U.S. Although the markets have stabilized for the moment, I've been seeing terrifying things and am doing my best to send love, but it's very hard. 

I've given up on sending love if I'm going to be completely honest. The last few weeks for me feel like I'm physically going to die if I don't start looking at my problems. I think trump's election is bringing many of america's problems to the surface for everyone to see as well. I feel for those with trauma regarding subjects Trump has insinuated. 

Its all over , no more distractions , after all that's all it was . Now we can get back to more important stuff like the current new moon arriving and the associated energies that are bombarding us.  More spiritual work and turn off that tv and radio. I turned up the volume on my heart and listen to that instead. Plays better tunes as well.

• Upvote 4

Oh goodness me. I never watch the news but as I turned off another show the news popped up. Trump definately has the determination for a WW3. I think that due to this alot of humanity will stand up and say they've had enough of these garbage wars. More people will see what is actually fueling them which is greed and power. I think we may see things get worse before they get better  but as a previous poster mentioned. It could possibly be to wake more people up and see that war does not work, hatred does not bring peace. 

Its easy to slip into be terrified but I think it can be risen above. We can witness the destruction while at the same time help those come into their awakening. Trump could be taken down, but he will be replaced with another non-sense person. I feel that we can help by bringing others into themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1