Guest amy f

Seeing grid like lines in the air

14 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Hi everyone! The past few months I have begun to see lines in the air, they are the same every time. I read up on it and apparently it could have something to do with seeing grid systems? It could be physical health issues I'm not sure yet. But because they are the same lines that show up anywhere I look no matter where I am, I don't think it is a health issue. I will get a check up just to rule anything out. I also have seen something like white beans of light in the air, like lazers but not like bright light. It's faint. But I do see them sometimes. And I think I see something like static it's hard to describe. Does anyone know what this could be if not health issues with my eyes? 

Edited by amy f

you should go out in nature far enough to where your phone doesn't work and see if you see anything in the air. if reality is like a radio station and this place has layers I don't see why not. like feeling emotions, seeing auras, stuff like that. doctors don't really bring up the spiritual side at all, so I wouldn't bring that up lol. I seen a video of them calling sleep paralysis a disorder and I'm like that just means you're about to leave your body...(your vibration and perspective raising, really) but we are disconnected from the spiritual side, so label it a disorder. it probably is grids, whats your heart say? your soul in this body.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't doubt any of this at all!  Plus, i had my fair share of seeing things all over the place that were just like this sort of thing.

Annnd have you noticed all of our usernames start with A?  Coincidence?  I think not!  haha~!  =p

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

Guest amy f

@Alex7 I was out in nature for a while when I first saw them. And I never was going to bring up this stuff with a doctor! 

@Amit I don't know but I looked into that condition and it doesn't seem to connect with that but I am going to get a check up when can.

@LaucherJunge what is the static like for you? And I have been meditating for years and lately my meditations have been a lot more then usual. I find I am becoming more at ease with simply "stopping" everything and just being. 

1 hour ago, amy f said:

@Alex7 I was out in nature for a while when I first saw them. And I never was going to bring up this stuff with a doctor! 

sorry I just have had bad experiences with doctors. have you tried seeing in the dark to see if  you can see your aura? at night when you're about to go to sleep and just keep your eyes open in the dark and you should be able to see your aura and see your heart beat ripple out. think northern lights, it looks like that.

13 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Annnd have you noticed all of our usernames start with A?  Coincidence?  I think not!  haha~!  =p

mine too. just the username doesn't. 

anyways, about this

15 hours ago, amy f said:

The past few months I have begun to see lines in the air, they are the same every time. I read up on it and apparently it could have something to do with seeing grid systems?

i perceive the lines as being the matrix. the basic structure of our holographic world. like the 'holographic page' upon which the hologram is written.  everyone sees it, but most people tune it out, by focusing on the details. something like when you look at a painting you see the drawing and ignore the canvas by default. or when you watch a movie you don't see the screen. we tune it out because it's constant and our attention is 'chasing' info, thus ignoring what is ever present and unchanged. 

the easiest way to see it is looking at a white wall (or something dull and constant) for a while. once you catch a glimpse of it, you move your attention from the white of the wall to it. is more like a gazing than a focusing, because is more like in the depth of things rather than on top of them. once you see it there, you can see/recognize it everywhere, including in midair.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, amy f said:

@LaucherJunge what is the static like for you? And I have been meditating for years and lately my meditations have been a lot more then usual. I find I am becoming more at ease with simply "stopping" everything and just being. 

It looks a bit like hundreds of raindrops i can see it much better when it is dark in the room and sometimes if i really feel the euphoria when raising my vibration it is more like thousands raindrops spread even on the most outer field of vision and sometimes it seems like some of them have a dark shade of blue slightly attached but to notice this i have to focus even more.
It is much like this picture just that the points are not dark they are just transparent and as i said  if i focus a lot a bit blue.

Static.gif

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 2

not long ago, i think two months ago, a whole new load of speed and light was sent down n over the whole planet, senstitives and meditative peeps notice this first. not your eye sight for sure. just continue to feel those lines with your attention. Answers will be revealed but main one is LOVE. 

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Delina thank you! Where did you receive this information? And would you happen to have any further information? I would like to know more ?

@Alex7 I always sleep in the pitch black dark I find it helps me sleep if I am lucky to get sleep. I find the longer I am in the dark the easier it is to see in the dark and so feels natural to me. I don't think I'm joking when I say I'm a night owl ? dark is kinder on my eyes and so feels better then in the light 

4 hours ago, amy f said:

don't think I'm joking when I say I'm a night owl ? dark is kinder on my eyes and so feels better then in the light 

my brothers niece always wears sunglasses because she says her eyes hurt in the sun, I wonder if she can see in the dark. she's probably like 4 or 5. not sure what that's about, but that reminded me of her wearing sun glasses.

On 11/11/2016 at 1:22 AM, amy f said:

@Delina thank you! Where did you receive this information? And would you happen to have any further information? I would like to know more ?

Hello dear @amy f

I found that information through the Matt Kahn Angels here in UK. There is a small group of us that connect and talk when more light and love i needed. 

I hope that helps. 

:love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

I have been seeing the gridlines like Honeycombs I see the corners of the room it's about 10 foot by 10 foot I've even seen the screen appear and people looking at me and panicking and then it disappear again I've seen the static you're talking about the best I can describe it is looking at a stucco ceiling but everything looks like it's stucco