Peggy

What is a good way to start going Vegan?

I'm interested in going vegan but don't know where to begin. I know a lot of you tealers out there are vegan and I would like you to share your thoughts on it, and your journey on going vegan. I don't want to overwhelm myself right away because I know that isn't healthy and probably wouldn't stick with it.

Also, if any of you could share any simple vegan recipes for someone new to it, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

1 hour ago, nuia said:

I say do it gradually, slowly cut out animal products. I started with Beef, then pork, chicken, seafood, eggs etc.

That's a good thought. Whenever I thought about cutting out animal products like meat, I always imagined cutting it all out at once. I like the idea of just slowly cutting out the different kinds of meat. Thank you, I think I will start with pork and seafood (I don't eat seafood anyway) !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

That's a good thought. Whenever I thought about cutting out animal products like meat, I always imagined cutting it all out at once. I like the idea of just slowly cutting out the different kinds of meat. Thank you, I think I will start with pork and seafood (I don't eat seafood anyway) !

Yeah. You got to do what self loving. 

• Upvote 1