Alex7

do you ever feel this way?

4 posts in this topic

Do you ever feel home sick of a place or society that you've never even experienced and the outside world reminds you that you aren't there, the behavior of the people remind you that you don't live in that society. I'm having that now, I feel very lonely and it isn't the people, but I just crave that group of people existing everywhere around me. It just makes life so sad to be in I guess, like I crave these people and society, but they aren't around me and I have to suppress because I feel a lot and feel like I'm too much for people, when I just don't go towards an addiction, I just feel everything and I don't mind it. I find it hard to be me, which is sensitive and constantly evolving my beliefs and authentic, I know I'm not the only one, but the pressure from society, your family, and even your race is annoying. Its also weird to pretend like the world isn't going to change soon, and we are all going along as if life will always be this way, when we can see the ridiculousness of all of it, its a joke. I'm just having one of those weird days where I feel alone again and do not like society. the hardware is nice, the software is shit and needs a update, I'm not a fan of this old one and can't pretend to like it.

• Upvote 2

I feel like this 24/7 ( almost? ) even on awesome days.  this stuff still exists and is bugging everyone to update it...   but of course these possesive parent like adults want to hold onto it.  i.e: the old paradigm

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2016 at 11:47 AM, Alex7 said:

I'm just having one of those weird days where I feel alone again and do not like society.

I think the time has come for us to start finding each other... time to act on the lonely feeling.  Action brings change. 

On 11/23/2016 at 10:08 AM, Hyejin_Jang said:

So I am trying to follow my inner desire, even if it is super scary time to time.  

Reading that made me so happy!!! You go, girl! <3

• Upvote 1