Chakra

Describe your soul signature

5 posts in this topic

To me it feels like euphoria, elatedness, jumping to the sky and a vision of that monitor where it tracks heart beats, that line is being sent out from a different time and coming back to me now.

• Upvote 2

Mine feels like an ocean bubbling, swaying, ebbing and flowing with deep consciousness, knowing, understanding, compassion. Holding a power within that remains like a treasure that always lies hidden.  It's heart, of which he gifts his love to all those who've managed to swim that deep to find it, for even he has lost it.

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 3

On 2016-11-06 at 3:06 PM, AbsoluteWave said:

Mine feels like an ocean bubbling, swaying, ebbing and flowing with deep consciousness, knowing, understanding, compassion. Holding a power within that remains like a treasure that always lies hidden.  It's heart, of which he gifts his love to all those who've managed to swim that deep to find it, for even he has lost it.

What a great description! it feels intimate reading it, thank you for sharing that.

• Upvote 1

hmmm mine feels like 

glow of really light green that is moves and parts in stream like movement  as dances around it meet in a point and keeps moving in similar patterns 

feelings associated with it are...

serenity , purity , shy dance , appreciation  , submission in a way , receptivity .... there is more i think but that's what i have felt 

it feels a bit sad that i don't listen to my core self in situations in need now that i have delve into it a bit ...

• Upvote 1