Rachel Kempf

Hello I'm New here!?

10 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! Can't tell you how excited I am to meet like-minded people and have discussions! I'm so ready for expansion and growth!! Please feel free to share contact information I would love making connections.  peace and love to all!!?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really into learning how to see auras! This is all quite new to me but I'm learning that I've been experiencing things from birth that are not "normal". Can anyone give me some advice about this topic?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rachel Kempf said:

I just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! Can't tell you how excited I am to meet like-minded people and have discussions! I'm so ready for expansion and growth!! Please feel free to share contact information I would love making connections.  peace and love to all!!?

Hi @Rachel Kempf! Happy to have you here! I've been a member for less than a week, and it's like a new passion of mine to have deep, amazing convos on the forum. Can't wait to discuss all the things with you! ^_^

-Steph 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

Reading your comment brought back fond memories of the fictional novel "How You Doin'?" Thanks! (Have you perused the fiction's fiction?)

If I were to venture any advice.. I wouldn't worry about "seeing" colours or anything - simply observe individuals and see what you can sense from them. How accurate are first impressions?

 Up to this point I haven't really been a very observant person.  The whole not being able to see or is is discouraging so the advice to not worry about it makes me feel pretty good . Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rachel Kempf said:

Hello Stephanie wintermute! Thanks for commenting, a forum like this can be intimidating! Any tips on how to get envolved?

I just jumped in with both feet, and started posting my heart, lol. It worked! I zoom around and jump into every topic I feel drawn to... most all of them. 

This is an extremely welcoming and loving community, and we're all here to help each other. It's the rare instance that some soul will post something bonkers (which has happened), but I'm sure we'll have mods soon (or folks that protect the rest from the posts that don't quite shine a light, let's say). 

The more you post, the better! Also, I follow back if someone follows me, and respond when I can to all the responses I get, and all the messages I get. I really do enjoy all of it - I write really fast, but I enjoy the company of all the Teal Tribe members I've encountered here. Buch of sweeties. :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I just jumped in with both feet, and started posting my heart, lol. It worked! I zoom around and jump into every topic I feel drawn to... most all of them. 

This is an extremely welcoming and loving community, and we're all here to help each other. It's the rare instance that some soul will post something bonkers (which has happened), but I'm sure we'll have mods soon (or folks that protect the rest from the posts that don't quite shine a light, let's say). 

The more you post, the better! Also, I follow back if someone follows me, and respond when I can to all the responses I get, and all the messages I get. I really do enjoy all of it - I write really fast, but I enjoy the company of all the Teal Tribe members I've encountered here. Buch of sweeties. :) 

This is what I have been looking for! Coming across Teal on YouTube has been one of the most exciting things to happen to me on my walk yet! I think I will adopt the you follow me I follow you  Philosophy ? My goal is to jump in as well and just see were the spirit of truth leads me. Thank you for being so kind! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rachel Kempf said:

I think I will adopt the you follow me I follow you  Philosophy ? My goal is to jump in as well and just see were the spirit of truth leads me. Thank you for being so kind! ?

Yay! You'll be happy you jumped. ;) And of course! You're very welcome. This is a great experience, and I'm happy to share it.. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now