nuia

Learning how to hold space.

12 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention recently the importance of 'holding space'. With the changes that are about to happen in the next 2 months, it has been 'advised' that we need to hold space for what ever is about to go down.

If you have any advice, or would love to share in your experience, please do. Anything. You have no idea the amount of inspiration you may bring forth.

To me holding space is:

Being fully present, in the now. Being fully present for others. Being in the heartspace. Compassion. Lion beings.

• Upvote 4

I just went to the 'ask the universe' and this is the quote from Teal I got....

"The more fearful a person is, the more he uses his mind. The more fearless a person is, the more he uses his heart. "

• Upvote 4

Holding space also feels to me like... communion. It feels like 'we'. It feels like family. It feels like holding a child or a person and asking them a question and listening to the answer. And discovering their inner world. And loving their inner world regardless of what story it tells. It feels like knowing that they know that you are there WITH them. It feels like you are forming part of the world they're sharing without attaching to it. It is being conscious and tuning your dial to another person's emitter and receiving it fully. And then speaking to them as if they are you. And giving them the advice you would give to yourself. Not from your perspective... from theirs. With their words. Their behaviour. Because that is the language they understand and feel most familiar with. No, this isn't the same thing as putting on a mask. It feels close to becoming the other person and being their own best friend.

It feels like... being a child again. No. Child 2.0 :) A conscious child.

Edited by Victoria1199
  • Upvote 1

On 8/11/2016 at 9:39 AM, Victoria1199 said:

Holding space also feels to me like... communion. It feels like 'we'. It feels like family. It feels like holding a child or a person and asking them a question and listening to the answer. And discovering their inner world. And loving their inner world regardless of what story it tells. It feels like knowing that they know that you are there WITH them. It feels like you are forming part of the world they're sharing without attaching to it. It is being conscious and tuning your dial to another person's emitter and receiving it fully. And then speaking to them as if they are you. And giving them the advice you would give to yourself. Not from your perspective... from theirs. With their words. Their behaviour. Because that is the language they understand and feel most familiar with. No, this isn't the same thing as putting on a mask. It feels close to becoming the other person and being their own best friend.

It feels like... being a child again. No. Child 2.0 :) A conscious child.

Beautifully said:)

Ever read A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle?

I haven't. lol. I listened to the audiobook of it... It found me at just the right time, it seems. My car broke down right after I finished it, but the book took me to such a space where it didn't really even bother me. He speaks about spaciousness in it in such a way that made sense to me.

You are not your thoughts... you are the one who thinks the thoughts.

Highly reccommend him. <3

• Upvote 2

Hello

For me it is simply just being present for someone or a group\something that is going through a process. It doesn't involve intellectualizing or commenting.. or kind of interrupting or helping someone through a process. It's just basically being present and providing a atmosphere that tells the others that you are not alone and it is safe so they have the strength to go through it on their own and find resolution with whatever is the issue. So basically "If you need me i am here or if you need anything else i will get it for you if i can." :) 

Much love!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Space to me is what is around you. Which is one more body to work with, after that its your community, then your country etc.

So Housecleaning time! :D
2 weeks of food, stored away is always wise any time of year, probably won't ever need it but good if you are snowed in or stuck for cash sometime. Beans, rice etc keep forever.
After that, get a bit of Feng Shui in there so things clear and move.

You can energetically setup crystal grids in your home. Fun, decorative and holds space :)
Clearing space also works, i'll copy paste it from another thread, it works for similar purposes.

Have a tibetan bell to hand.
Burn White Sage
Selenite Crystals - These things are beautiful they charge themselves and clear other crystals around them, including the room ;)
Run This:
http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/high-frequencies
And/OR This:
http://app.sacredspacetechnology.com/ - also a youtube version, of the old program: youtube (dot) com/watch?v=s13P82u6s_Y

^This is for setting up sacred space in the room.

But google sacred space for more info on that side of things. You can energetically map your house for example, and work with what is already there. You could set it up to be in a completely different field, or allow energy to pass quickly, either approach would work. Some houses are virtual rivers for energetic and spiritual occurrences, others tend to trap energy so it can't properly clear.

Financially, just put some more money away. Worst thing that can happen is, you end up having a nice holiday a few years down the road if its not needed.
Honestly though until I see movement in england besides the theater of politics, I won't be expecting anything, nothing much changes here.

This is exactly what I needed to hear right now. Thanks :) 

To hold space you got to see the other as a part of you. Like literally recognize anything that makes the interaction seem like you are speaking with part of yourself.
 This will make you feel a sense of ease around them because you can then see that part of yourself...now if you love it or hate it that is another thing though.

The other person would also feel included as a part of you. This recognition can take place mentally, emotionally or pysically...but the emotional recognition is where it feels inclusive and allowing to be near.

In fact...practice to recognize felt perception as much as possible to really fine tune the senses and understanding of how it works.
This boosts all felt interactions with everyone.

• Upvote 1

I suppose space is what comes when you work through and empty all your inner subconscious clutter. The less clutter you have inside the more spaciousness you have for conscious understanding of other people and their clutter. If your sight is covered by all these things you won't see another person, the world, or even yourself with clarity.

To summarize, you could say space is what naturally comes after making the unconscious conscious and accepted.

In an intervew with Teal and Matt Kahn, Matt equals love to "emptiness", this is probably what he was talking about.

Edited by Micky
  • Upvote 3

To hold space is to be the neutral observer of masculine and feminine polarity. The neutral perspective embraces all perspectives and has no perspective. It embraces duality as one therefore it loves both the masculine and feminine aspects of reality unconditionally. To be a complete and balanced being, you must must awaken and expand your heart space. When the heart space (neutral observer) is activated it activates the pineal gland. When the pineal gland is activated both sides of the brain's hemispheres activate and unify. After the unification of the brain, the brain and heart unify as one. When this happens, the being has achieved Christ Consciousness or Unity Consciousness. 

There are many paths to enlightenment and this implies that all paths are valid. Some paths are just more direct than others. The paths are the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual paths. All paths are one, but they are all unique.

Edited by Atom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 5:44 PM, Micky said:

I suppose space is what comes when you work through and empty all your inner subconscious clutter. The less clutter you have inside the more spaciousness you have for conscious understanding of other people and their clutter. If your sight is covered by all these things you won't see another person, the world, or even yourself with clarity.

To summarize, you could say space is what naturally comes after making the unconscious conscious and accepted.

In an intervew with Teal and Matt Kahn, Matt equals love to "emptiness", this is probably what he was talking about.

Love it. Sounds good to me .Thanks

• Upvote 1