Sign in to follow this  
AbsoluteWave

Anybody out there?

7 posts in this topic

I too have noticed a decline, the energy on this place has definitely changed, it's shifted towards confusion and panic. It started as soon as Teal announced the forest fire and it never recovered....

Edited by authorofdarkness
  • Upvote 4

Shit, I've also been gone. I left cause of technical problems; like sometimes I literally can't do anything with technology to save my life haha. The forum kept messing with the formatting of my posts and I just got fed up and left.

It's ok though! We're ok! To survive the forest fire we need to stay away from military bases/major cities and also don't eat GMO foods!

• Upvote 1

I don't know how it has been in the forums, but I see that a lot of people are in need. In this forum people dare to speak their minds and to speak from the heart. Are people less active than before? Or how has it changed?

• Upvote 1

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 5:22 PM, AbsoluteWave said:

Just trying to find those active members on this sight.  Looking for more friends, more connections.  I want this site to thrive more.

Not sure how or if this is going to work, yet, here goes nothing...

Trying to connect to some community or person who also believes in positivity and our innate ability to create and live happiness.