Guest Lioness26

Is it possible to have sacred/spiritual sex as a lesbian?

31 posts in this topic

Guest Lioness26

So I watched Teal's video on energy exchange during sex, and she used a male and female as an example. It got me thinking (and worrying), can you have spiritual and/or sacred sex as a lesbian? Like will the energy be balanced or whatnot? 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Guest Lioness26 said:

So I watched Teal's video on energy exchange during sex, and she used a male and female as an example. It got me thinking (and worrying), can you have spiritual and/or sacred sex as a lesbian? Like will the energy be balanced or whatnot? 

Why not? I think absolutely. The way I see it, is the alignment of masculine and feminine energy. We already possess both energies, so it's not like half of you meets the other half, your already whole.

• Upvote 3

And neither side has to assume a pre-designed set of roles..  Also, two feminine energies can do a lot together.  It's the essence of all things, namely creation energy.  It's all happening again as it once was before.  were we are basically all one sort of 'gender'. 

And the same goes for two 'males'  specially when it's some type of forward energy coming from the both of them.

even " hot sex"  whatever that would be in your eyes also can count as sacred.  specially when there is total connection to your partner(s)

Edited by AbsoluteWave
  • Upvote 2

We all know that sex can be between a man and woman, woman and woman, man and man. But when someone says 'sacred sex', we have taken a human thing and given it to the gods. We are all creators, expressions of god, so that means to me, that every single thing that we do is sacred.

• Upvote 2

Yes!  but sometimes i wonder... like the extreme versions of bdsm and stuff like that.  Like where i am sure it's not healthy anymore.. >>'' Although many of those kinds of people don't seem to be dangerous of troubled in private or public living outside of that kind of thing. I really am bad at judging things since i've seen too much and believe in  more than one truth all at the same time.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Yes!  but sometimes i wonder... like the extreme versions of bdsm and stuff like that.  Like where i am sure it's not healthy anymore.. >>'' Although many of those kinds of people don't seem to be dangerous of troubled in private or public living outside of that kind of thing. I really am bad at judging things since i've seen too much and believe in  more than one truth all at the same time.

Tell me about it. I struggle with boundaries and sometimes me being so 'accepting of everyone's reality and truths' may not actually be an indication of any sort of alignment, but rather me not putting up a wall anywhere.

• Upvote 1

@nuia
It just looks like to me a certain specific thing is super painful.. I'm sure it all has it's roots but these people can actually feel pain as pleasure, so... how to say.  best of both worlds?  Teal mentions a bit about these people and it's super inspiring.  I mean, I've thought about this kind of stuff alot but never really knew anybody in my area even back in Canada that I could share anything with and just have an experience with and have somebody close you have history of connecting with.

I knew one or two here and there but it was hard to get a hold of them.. not like they were distant but so many things in my life just kept me away from them and eventually forgetting them in a way...  Mind you these people were also very cool, specially compared to me, a boy who was basically bullied alot and just scummy to most people i grew up with in school settings and stuff.  Wish I could have stuck around these people more but i guess the world had better intentions for me.  lol.

Edited by AbsoluteWave

Well.. Usually the kinds of stuff coming from that area of PH tend to be a bit.. weird.. like.. not even realistic or enjoyable.. Perhaps for lovers of bdsm? lol  I dunno but i tend to be light bdsm if anything of that nature would start to happen.  medium at best.. xD ( when things decide to possibly get kinkier in some way? ) >>'' despite my awareness and all that.. I'm admitting to being a total kinkster.  which goes beyond the super simple things almost anybody can list without knowing much about said things.  lol..

• Upvote 1

Just now, AbsoluteWave said:

Well.. Usually the kinds of stuff coming from that area of PH tend to be a bit.. weird.. like.. not even realistic or enjoyable.. Perhaps for lovers of bdsm? lol  I dunno but i tend to be light bdsm if anything of that nature would start to happen.  medium at best.. xD ( when things decide to possibly get kinkier in some way? ) >>'' despite my awareness and all that.. I'm admitting to being a total kinkster.  which goes beyond the super simple things almost anybody can list without knowing much about said things.  lol..

I am laughing so hard. What has become of the original question? And good on you.