Sign in to follow this  
Victoria1199

I am divided so the world I live in is divided

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I had this idea come to me just now and I felt the inspiration to post this question here...

What do you think of this statement?

'I am divided so the world I live in is divided'.

This has come to me when thinking about the Trump and Hilary election, and I was asking myself 'If this is my reality, which I am creating, then how am I doing this?'.

In my case... I'm working a job I don't like anymore; I'm dating a man who I don't feel I would enjoy to parent my future children with; and Even though I consider myself to be a conscious creator, I still deliberaterly make choices that I know are against what is in alignment for myself.

• Upvote 2

On 11/3/2016 at 2:06 PM, Victoria1199 said:

In my case... I'm working a job I don't like anymore; I'm dating a man who I don't feel I would enjoy to parent my future children with; and Even though I consider myself to be a conscious creator, I still deliberaterly make choices that I know are against what is in alignment for myself.

I feel the same way other than the dating part since I never decided to date yet. But yes, I too have made choices that I knew were against what was in alignment for myself and I can certainly see that being reflected into my reality. I'm glad you posted that because I really never took any time to ponder about that aspect before.