Redbeard

What about our senses? Anybody wears glasses or hearing aids?

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys and girls,

Just curious if there are more people out there who want to know more about the traditional five senses, taste, sound, touch, smell and vision. There are so many people that I know that have a diminished sense in some way (hearing for me, hence my interest). Some get it from birth while others get it at a later life. I am curious about the role of our senses when it comes to perceiving and interpreting reality. 

People always told me that I didn't want to hear certain things and therefore closed of my ears. Is that the only explanation there can be; not wanting to see/hear certain things from the world?

Can failing senses be restored or even enhanced? How do they relate to extrasensory abilities and is that something that is possible for everybody?

Thanks for reading,

Duke

Edited by Redbeard
Just making it more clear

Hey there! I believe that with conscious intent, that one can reverse the diminishing aspects of a certain "sense". I know because I've done it. 

I wear glasses, and have worn them since I was 12 years old; I am 22 now. I am a decently powerful hyper myopia prescription, so I need my glasses to see all the time, because I am near sighted, so I cannot see anything clear enough a foot fast my face. The interesting thing is that about 3 or 4 years ago to now, my prescription has changed about a whole diopter with both eyes together, and it has gone down LOWER in power, not higher. I made the decision a while ago to try and see if I could stop my prescription from getting worse, and possibly make it better, and I did. I did not work very hard at this, as I had nothing to lose at stake. I just simply made the conscious thought that I wanted to have BETTER eye sight than I currently did, then let it go and never thought of it again, until I got my prescription renewed. 

Looking at today's society, it seems like a huge amount of people in our world, especially in the Western hemisphere, need glasses. And more and more children in the past decade have been prescribed prescriptions because of the general decline in eyesight. I could probably name a dozen reasons physically as to why this would be happening, but I want to look at it on a deeper unconscious level, energetically speaking. 

Depending on what type of prescription you are, (near sighted, far sighted), the shape of your eye is different than what would be categorized as a "normal, perfectly working" eye. If you are near sighted, you cannot see far, and your eye is shaped longer width wise, than the average eye. If you are far sighted, you cannot see near, and your eye is shaped shorter than the average eye. Just this knowledge of how the eye is shaped when someone needs glasses, can give us a clue or path to go off on, as to what could be the deeper meaning of it. 

One hypothesis I have about glasses, is that when you cannot see, it is almost like a coping mechanism, a mechanism coping with the life you are perceiving. Like it is scary, or dangerous, or frightening, or simply just un-wanted. This form of perceiving could have been developed in the womb, just from a mother's energy, or later in life, after experiencing a trauma. Whatever the cause may be, it's an altered way of seeing your day to day life, and you cannot see it very well. That is just my initial thought on that. 

Let me know what you feel about it :)

• Upvote 1

Very well said @Kels! I have a very similar experience: i had improvement of 1 diopter and my astigmatism was almost gone! In general i see more clear now and finally i experience more of that crystal sharpness for longer period of time. 

@Redbeard I think a lot of it also has to do with slow social conditioning.  I remember my parents were telling me not to read in the dark, or too much tv is not good for eyes, loud music is bad for ears and etc. 

• Upvote 1

Hi there,
Many thanks for your detailed reply @Kels

In my case I am not dealing with glasses but with hearing aids. My hearing started to go downwards at age 14, which only resently it is clear that it probably because of a genetic condition which also affects my kidneys. At least that is the official medical explanation.

I have always believed it is something that I have done to myself and I very much agree with you that it could be the result of a coping mechanism, because I didn't liked the way I perceived life, and more specifically heard the things that were going on in life. Seeing how many people have glasses that means a lot of people need a coping mechanism.
While browsing through Teal's work I understand that trauma will have a big impact on you and in my case I could never stand my parents fighting constantly when I was little. At the same time Teal points out that beliefs are very important too (@Garnet I think this is where your point is very much valid) and not liking the world as you perceive it, sounds like a form of a belief to me. Can you say that your need for glasses comes through trauma or through beliefs?
I am just curious, because the method of working to make your eyes or ears better might differ if you work on beliefs or trauma.

Very awesome that you made your eyes better with conscious intent! I am confronted with my ears so much, that it is hard not to think about it and wish it to be better often.

Have a good weekend

Edited by Redbeard

7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Very well said @Kels! I have a very similar experience: i had improvement of 1 diopter and my astigmatism was almost gone! In general i see more clear now and finally i experience more of that crystal sharpness for longer period of time. 

@Redbeard I think a lot of it also has to do with slow social conditioning.  I remember my parents were telling me not to read in the dark, or too much tv is not good for eyes, loud music is bad for ears and etc. 

Thanks @Garnet :). That is soooo cool!! See it is possible!!!

2 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Hi there,
Many thanks for your detailed reply @Kels

In my case I am not dealing with glasses but with hearing aids. My hearing started to go downwards at age 14, which only resently it is clear that it probably because of a genetic condition which also affects my kidneys. At least that is the official medical explanation.

I have always believed it is something that I have done to myself and I very much agree with you that it could be the result of a coping mechanism, because I didn't liked the way I perceived life, and more specifically heard the things that were going on in life. Seeing how many people have glasses that means a lot of people need a coping mechanism.
While browsing through Teal's work I understand that trauma will have a big impact on you and in my case I could never stand my parents fighting constantly when I was little. At the same time Teal points out that beliefs are very important too (@Garnet I think this is where your point is very much valid) and not liking the world as you perceive it, sounds like a form of a belief to me. Can you say that your need for glasses comes through trauma or through beliefs?
I am just curious, because the method of working to make your eyes or ears better might differ if you work on beliefs or trauma.

Very awesome that you made your eyes better with conscious intent! I am confronted with my ears so much, that it is hard not to think about it and wish it to be better often.

Have a good weekend

:) My pleasure @Redbeard

When you first started noticing your hearing ability subside, was something in your life that you didn't know how to deal with, that was traumatic, starting about? Like your parents arguing possibly? 

I find that interesting that you also have a kidney condition along with your hearing. Kidney's are in our bodies to regulate our blood and help remove toxins from it, as well as regulating the acid in our bodies, blood pressure regulation, and red blood cell regulation. When you were young, or even now, do you find it difficult to get rid of unwanted energy from your mind and spirit? Or perhaps don't know a healthy way to cope with unwanted things in life? Or maybe just overwhelmed from a traumatic situation? When I think of what the kidneys do in our bodies, I see they help regenerate our body, and literally get rid of the excess, and useless fluids. And because it is a "genetic" condition, some one along your family has the same vibration as you pertaining to this, so if you have a good relationship with them, and you know who it may be, you both could really help each other. 

I would absolutely say that my loss of eyesight is originally stemmed from trauma, I would say it's also a genetic thing too. My father has glasses, but his prescription is two diaptor's difference from mine, so I actually have more eyesight. But because I was around him for most of my life, I have picked up on that energetic expression, and have carried it over to myself. My brother has perfect vision, as well as my mother. I also feel like physically, I look more like my Dad. I am shaped like him, and more petite than my Mom is. 

When you say confronted with your ears so much, do you mean because of taking out the hearing aid, you are constantly reminded that your hearing is not where most peoples are? 

I also wonder if it's you hearing a totally different dimension, and it is crossing over in to this one. 

Cheers:)

On 4-11-2016 at 3:33 PM, Kels said:

:) My pleasure @Redbeard

When you first started noticing your hearing ability subside, was something in your life that you didn't know how to deal with, that was traumatic, starting about? Like your parents arguing possibly? 

I find that interesting that you also have a kidney condition along with your hearing. Kidney's are in our bodies to regulate our blood and help remove toxins from it, as well as regulating the acid in our bodies, blood pressure regulation, and red blood cell regulation. When you were young, or even now, do you find it difficult to get rid of unwanted energy from your mind and spirit? Or perhaps don't know a healthy way to cope with unwanted things in life? Or maybe just overwhelmed from a traumatic situation? When I think of what the kidneys do in our bodies, I see they help regenerate our body, and literally get rid of the excess, and useless fluids. And because it is a "genetic" condition, some one along your family has the same vibration as you pertaining to this, so if you have a good relationship with them, and you know who it may be, you both could really help each other. 

I would absolutely say that my loss of eyesight is originally stemmed from trauma, I would say it's also a genetic thing too. My father has glasses, but his prescription is two diaptor's difference from mine, so I actually have more eyesight. But because I was around him for most of my life, I have picked up on that energetic expression, and have carried it over to myself. My brother has perfect vision, as well as my mother. I also feel like physically, I look more like my Dad. I am shaped like him, and more petite than my Mom is. 

When you say confronted with your ears so much, do you mean because of taking out the hearing aid, you are constantly reminded that your hearing is not where most peoples are? 

I also wonder if it's you hearing a totally different dimension, and it is crossing over in to this one. 

Cheers:)

Hi @Kels,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful insights!
It quite interesting to read how you say that your loss of eyesight came from a trauma, but was also genetic. In my understanding one would try to pinpoint a malfunction to one cause, but now that I am thinking of ear problems in my family I realize that these old 'disfunctions' can very well come from multiple directions like you describe. Both my father and my sister have had big ear problems, which makes me think that indeed my ear problem can result from a trauma but being in a family where the vibration is 'ear-y' doesn't make things better.

And yes, you are right that I sometimes find it difficult to deal with unwanted things around me, which can very well be related to my reduced kidney function as you describe. I am curious if it has a connection to my ears. My genetic 'problem' says that one particular protein isn't synthesized correctly that is being used in kidneys, ears and eyes.

:) Never thought about that I might be hearing something from a different dimension, cool thought! I have to say that it sounds mostly static though.
I am confronted mostly by ears, because I have to say "sorry, what did you say?" so often and it reminds me many times of my bad hearing.

Cheers! :)

5 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Hi @Kels,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful insights!
It quite interesting to read how you say that your loss of eyesight came from a trauma, but was also genetic. In my understanding one would try to pinpoint a malfunction to one cause, but now that I am thinking of ear problems in my family I realize that these old 'disfunctions' can very well come from multiple directions like you describe. Both my father and my sister have had big ear problems, which makes me think that indeed my ear problem can result from a trauma but being in a family where the vibration is 'ear-y' doesn't make things better.

And yes, you are right that I sometimes find it difficult to deal with unwanted things around me, which can very well be related to my reduced kidney function as you describe. I am curious if it has a connection to my ears. My genetic 'problem' says that one particular protein isn't synthesized correctly that is being used in kidneys, ears and eyes.

:) Never thought about that I might be hearing something from a different dimension, cool thought! I have to say that it sounds mostly static though.
I am confronted mostly by ears, because I have to say "sorry, what did you say?" so often and it reminds me many times of my bad hearing.

Cheers! :)

As I read your reply, I am smiling from ear to ear, I'm glad my insight has helped you :)

Yes I do this often with my own struggles as well, I feel like it has to do with how our brain works, and our linear perception from being in 3rd dimension. But I have always tried to analyze situations, and everything around me, and try to look at different angles of things, to give myself insight in to a particular thing I'm focused on. Sometimes it's very hard when you are emotionally in tuned to it!!!

So now you are consciously recognizing that there is also a genetic link to your hearing which runs in the family. What do you all have in common about dealing with stressful situations? Going deeper in to that and pairing it with the hearing loss will give you more answers as to why it is happening. Once you do that for yourself, we can work on things to help change that and transform it. 

The initial thought of the hearing loss and what may be causing it I feel may be linked to YOUR inner voice. Have you ignored your inner voice? Have you chose not to listen to it, and do what everyone else, or your mind has told you to do? I feel like the loss of hearing is wanting you to travel inwards, and listen to YOUR SELF, and not anyone else. And listen to what the Universe is telling you. 

Heheh you definitely are tuning in to higher dimensions. Your guardian angels want to get your attention !! They want to send you messages. And you're picking up on their frequency. I find it pretty uncanny you described the sound as "static- like"; you're literally tuning the dial in your personal compass and deciding what to tune in to. That's fuckin sweet!!!!

:)

11 hours ago, Kels said:

As I read your reply, I am smiling from ear to ear, I'm glad my insight has helped you :)

Yes I do this often with my own struggles as well, I feel like it has to do with how our brain works, and our linear perception from being in 3rd dimension. But I have always tried to analyze situations, and everything around me, and try to look at different angles of things, to give myself insight in to a particular thing I'm focused on. Sometimes it's very hard when you are emotionally in tuned to it!!!

So now you are consciously recognizing that there is also a genetic link to your hearing which runs in the family. What do you all have in common about dealing with stressful situations? Going deeper in to that and pairing it with the hearing loss will give you more answers as to why it is happening. Once you do that for yourself, we can work on things to help change that and transform it. 

The initial thought of the hearing loss and what may be causing it I feel may be linked to YOUR inner voice. Have you ignored your inner voice? Have you chose not to listen to it, and do what everyone else, or your mind has told you to do? I feel like the loss of hearing is wanting you to travel inwards, and listen to YOUR SELF, and not anyone else. And listen to what the Universe is telling you. 

Heheh you definitely are tuning in to higher dimensions. Your guardian angels want to get your attention !! They want to send you messages. And you're picking up on their frequency. I find it pretty uncanny you described the sound as "static- like"; you're literally tuning the dial in your personal compass and deciding what to tune in to. That's fuckin sweet!!!!

:)

Hi Kels,

Yeah you have given me some sweet sweet insights! It is great how you see these situations, analyse them and can write a very clear response about it. So much appreciated.

Let me tell you about one of those insights. According to the doctors I have received a genetic conditions through my mothers side, because her father did through kidney problems. Now in my family, my dad has lost both a kidney and ear function to one ear through diseases (so a different origin than mine), while my sister had huge ear problems when she was young but is okay right now. It is very likely that at least one of my cousins, aunts or uncles from my mothers side has the same genetic condition as I have and that they have kidney or ear problems but none of them do, which I guess is means that my dad, my sister, my grandfather and me have some sort of vibrational overlap that causes these problems.
I guess the only good word for that is: "absolute cosmical" :):)

Now comes the next question, which is also a reply to your last post.
Even though me and my family members share the same dysfunctions (to a different extend though), the official medical causes of these dysfunctions are different and I wonder if therefore the energetic cause of our dysfunctions is the same. You mentioned earlier that ear problems can be a coping mechanism but also wrote that it could be a result of ignoring your inner voice. Both are very valid but distinctive points and are worthy of closer examination.
I suppose Teal can talk a whole episode about my family ;)

You seem very conscious of the cause of your loss of eyesight. Have you every tried to do something about it, other than through a conscious intent? It  sounds a bit that through conscious intent you are able to improve on a dysfunction but that might not fully remove the original cause.

I would love to have a word with my guardian angel, but have never been able to do that (consciously). With the static I referred to the tinitus in my ears that hums at solid frequencies at me :/

Cheers :)

15 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Hi Kels,

Yeah you have given me some sweet sweet insights! It is great how you see these situations, analyse them and can write a very clear response about it. So much appreciated.

Let me tell you about one of those insights. According to the doctors I have received a genetic conditions through my mothers side, because her father did through kidney problems. Now in my family, my dad has lost both a kidney and ear function to one ear through diseases (so a different origin than mine), while my sister had huge ear problems when she was young but is okay right now. It is very likely that at least one of my cousins, aunts or uncles from my mothers side has the same genetic condition as I have and that they have kidney or ear problems but none of them do, which I guess is means that my dad, my sister, my grandfather and me have some sort of vibrational overlap that causes these problems.
I guess the only good word for that is: "absolute cosmical" :):)

Now comes the next question, which is also a reply to your last post.
Even though me and my family members share the same dysfunctions (to a different extend though), the official medical causes of these dysfunctions are different and I wonder if therefore the energetic cause of our dysfunctions is the same. You mentioned earlier that ear problems can be a coping mechanism but also wrote that it could be a result of ignoring your inner voice. Both are very valid but distinctive points and are worthy of closer examination.
I suppose Teal can talk a whole episode about my family ;)

You seem very conscious of the cause of your loss of eyesight. Have you every tried to do something about it, other than through a conscious intent? It  sounds a bit that through conscious intent you are able to improve on a dysfunction but that might not fully remove the original cause.

I would love to have a word with my guardian angel, but have never been able to do that (consciously). With the static I referred to the tinitus in my ears that hums at solid frequencies at me :/

Cheers :)

Hello :) @Redbeard

WOW, so that's pretty incredible how both your mum and dad both found each other, and ended up having children, and as you see for yourself, they both have that same energetic trauma that which has aligned them up with each other. 

As to the question you proposed, it is hard to say from your perspective, on everyone else's. You could have a little fun though, and start reading in to everyone's energy, and aura, to try and figure out what theirs might be. Knowing what happened in childhood is a big key sometimes to figuring out the lock. 

Haha yea maybe you can channel in to Teal so she can pick up on your question, and she could give more insight to you. 

You know I haven't actually sat down with myself and thought "hey, let's see if I can improve this more", and I couldn't tell you why. I think part of it is social conditioning. What I mean by that is so many people these days needs glasses, it's accepted as the "norm" in our society, so why bother think twice about it, it's the new normal. But statistically I believe since the 1990's that the percentage of children being born now needing glasses has grown to an outrageous number, and one that you wouldn't believe; I think it was around 50%. That's a staggering number. So since in the last few years it has grown so much, I am wondering, what are we not wanting to see? Or what are we afraid of? I thinkI am afraid of the future, since I cannot see far. I have always been a worry wort, and especially for whats to come, (that is lack of faith, or trust in myself). And I feel people who are afraid of the present, cannot see near. It's quite the topic to ponder about because so many people have glasses. I would love to gather a bunch of people and ask them what they might think their cause of eyesight loss would be due to. Maybe anybody ready this post!!! ;)

Haha yes I was wondering if you had that, just from what you described your symptoms are. Well what if I proposed to you that even though you are clinically diagnosed with that condition, it's still your guardian angels trying to reach you? 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Kels said:

Hello :) @Redbeard

WOW, so that's pretty incredible how both your mum and dad both found each other, and ended up having children, and as you see for yourself, they both have that same energetic trauma that which has aligned them up with each other. 

As to the question you proposed, it is hard to say from your perspective, on everyone else's. You could have a little fun though, and start reading in to everyone's energy, and aura, to try and figure out what theirs might be. Knowing what happened in childhood is a big key sometimes to figuring out the lock. 

Haha yea maybe you can channel in to Teal so she can pick up on your question, and she could give more insight to you. 

You know I haven't actually sat down with myself and thought "hey, let's see if I can improve this more", and I couldn't tell you why. I think part of it is social conditioning. What I mean by that is so many people these days needs glasses, it's accepted as the "norm" in our society, so why bother think twice about it, it's the new normal. But statistically I believe since the 1990's that the percentage of children being born now needing glasses has grown to an outrageous number, and one that you wouldn't believe; I think it was around 50%. That's a staggering number. So since in the last few years it has grown so much, I am wondering, what are we not wanting to see? Or what are we afraid of? I thinkI am afraid of the future, since I cannot see far. I have always been a worry wort, and especially for whats to come, (that is lack of faith, or trust in myself). And I feel people who are afraid of the present, cannot see near. It's quite the topic to ponder about because so many people have glasses. I would love to gather a bunch of people and ask them what they might think their cause of eyesight loss would be due to. Maybe anybody ready this post!!! ;)

Haha yes I was wondering if you had that, just from what you described your symptoms are. Well what if I proposed to you that even though you are clinically diagnosed with that condition, it's still your guardian angels trying to reach you? 

Yeah man, I have actually been blasted away to by thinking how your family is formed on the basis of similar energy rather than simply genetics. I talked about it with my mum today and turns out that she had big ear problems when she was younger too. Just my little brother seems to be lucky.

Unfortunately, seeing aura's is not one of my abilities and I have to develop quite some other skills about sensing somebody's energy but you are right that it would be very interesting to see discover other people (mostly talking about my family members here) have acquired there kidney and ear problems, you would say we are all doing something wrong to get the same dysfunction.

One of the reasons I am so curious about the senses is exactly because so many people seem to have trouble with it (although apparently you don't see it as trouble which is quite admirable in it own and probably a very good way of dealing with it) Is it really 50%? That is a huge number and indeed says a lot how common a problem can be. It would indeed be so interesting to hear from all sorts of people what they think is the cause of their loss of eye sight. Teal's teaching are incredibly valuable and seeing them applied to a big group would be awesome and hopefully it indeed gives you an answer to your theory about what is the cause of short- and far sightedness.
Hey everybody out there, this thread is still open to and would love to hear your opinion :)

I would indeed to love to have a chat with my guardian angels, but I am afraid the deciphering my tinnitus would be quite difficult. Do you talk to yours?

Cheers

On 11/4/2016 at 7:31 AM, Redbeard said:

(@Garnet  Can you say that your need for glasses comes through trauma or through beliefs?

Have a good weekend

Sorry for the late reply. Tbh idk what exactly had caused my vision to go down (i think it started happening around 3rd grade). Stabilized around 16 when I was able to get contact lenses and saw myself for the first time basically, lol. 

But what i forgot to mention is that a few years ago i have made a conscious decision that I see/hear exactly how i need to see. That this vision  (or hearing in your case) is what my soul had chosen prior coming here therefore I see everything perfectly how i need to see it. Or I see exactly what I meant to see. Even if it looks/sounds completely different for others.

I wear regular contacts today but there are still times when objects doubles or triples before my eyes. It usually doesn't bother me  unless I am trying to read/drive when i am tired.

Here is the picture of an eye that i find very interesting.

SmartSelectImage_2016-11-11-20-47-09.png