Courtney

Tuning in

7 posts in this topic

I'm very interested to hear people experiences with tuning into spirit, meeting the spirit guides Iv always been told by very Intune people that I to am very Intune Iv meet spirit in dreams Iv had clear audio and clearvoyant messages lots in my life. But all these things just happen and I struggle to actually tune in when I want to I am getting better at raising my frequency but, what is it like to actually tune it, teal and other say it like tune a radio, but does anyone have a more in depth decription, like what does it feel and sound like?? When ever I try I just get a high pitched ringing am I tuning in wrong?? 

• Upvote 1

I would humbly suggest that perhaps you are trying to use your ears too much? When 'tuning' my awareness, it is like a radio in that, once I am in a harmonious frequency with my surroundings, the inspirations come freely. Everybody experiences Reality differently. For me, I see the communications of guides, clairvoyance, et cetera, as metaphors for real tangible experiences that anyone can relate to.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Courtney said:

I'm very interested to hear people experiences with tuning into spirit, meeting the spirit guides Iv always been told by very Intune people that I to am very Intune Iv meet spirit in dreams Iv had clear audio and clearvoyant messages lots in my life. But all these things just happen and I struggle to actually tune in when I want to I am getting better at raising my frequency but, what is it like to actually tune it, teal and other say it like tune a radio, but does anyone have a more in depth decription, like what does it feel and sound like?? When ever I try I just get a high pitched ringing am I tuning in wrong?? 

Hi @Courtney! You're not tuning in wrong. The ringing I've heard referred to as the 528 hz or earth love song by some. If you're quietly meditating, and you focus on the ringing, you may feel more in tune, but that's not necessarily how you're meant to access spirit, either. I'm a musician, my ears ring all the time, lol. But I'm also clairvoyant and clairsentient, and have clairaudience with my guides regardless of other sounds. I speak with them freely at all times, and see them in multi-dimensional ways. I usually have at least one foot in another dimension at all times, but that's just how I've always been. I didn't know when I was 'writing' stories as a child in my head, that I was communicating actively with other dimensions! 

The key is to relax, know that you have your very own way of communicating with spirit, and that you'll know when you're on the right 'frequency.' If you're being calm and receptive, then it's only a matter of practice until you'll start to sync up with the way the Universe has divined that you're able to 'talk' to it. Things only get cooler from there! There are so many amazing, fun, and unique ways that spirit can reach out to you - and visa versa - there isn't even really a limit, or a specific way at any given time that you have to restrict yourself to. It's all a beautiful scenic detour on the spiritual journey. 

I can't wait to hear what you discover as you reach inward. :) Welcome to the forum! 

3 minutes ago, Courtney said:

@Stephanie Wintermute that was such a beautiful way of articulating your experiences you made me feel very excited to discover more also I will definitely let you know 

love this forum ?

So glad to hear it! I love it too! You know you've found something wonderful when you can't remember your life before it. :x That's exactly how I feel. 

meditation with intention to connect to spirit angels...

asking a question and "tuning in"

answers come as images, sensations like a tickle on a cheek, or voices

I stop and write it down

Ask a follow up question

answers come as images, sensations like a tickle on a cheek, or voices

"Use heart to communicate" - my guide message

"repeatedly and unconditionally" - my guide message

+Stephanie quote "practice""beautiful scenic detour"