Sign in to follow this  
Kels

Any one else feeling very... Emotional?

5 posts in this topic

These last few weeks I have been feeling very emotional. I am crying so easily at a lot of things, that which would not usually bother me. I am not pregnant, but I am experiencing a lot of energy change, and the universe is now forcing me to adjust my vibration so I can expand. But it has been very painful. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this, and how they are dealing with it.

:)

• Upvote 1

Let it consume you, without the thought that it shouldn't be happening. Ask it, what it needs you to know, go with the first thing that comes to your mind. That sadness wants to be integrated. I went through that stage. What made things worse for me was holding onto the belief of '...but I'm such a happy person... why am I so sad?'

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nuia said:

Let it consume you, without the thought that it shouldn't be happening. Ask it, what it needs you to know, go with the first thing that comes to your mind. That sadness wants to be integrated. I went through that stage. What made things worse for me was holding onto the belief of '...but I'm such a happy person... why am I so sad?'

Thank you 

I will am going to try this once I am in a meditative state. I appreciate the advice :)

5 hours ago, MPrado said:

You are so not alone. There are many visible changes going on, i have felt incredibly lunatic for the past few weeks, i can't sleep at all. I would suggest you to do what am doing, tuning in to astrology, the way to understand what the hell is going on is through the understanding of the stars, planets and the moon, and how such energies relate to the months of October and November. 

Sorry for the lame explanation, i cant function due to this. Am not joking. 

This is so funny, because I actually have SO many books on astrology...a few years ago I was obsessed. As I am writing this my window has made a "tick" noise(this is my Grandpa who usually makes these noises in my home). He says Hello! :) 

But you know what I think it is a good idea to reintroduce myself to it, because I really feel this can also be attributed to why I feel this way....being intuned as you know ;). Anything I should be looking for in particular to follow>?

Thank you

• Upvote 1

I love you Kels, I've been going through the exact same thing. I've even experienced incredibly strong menstrual pain and even fainted from it. I've found a lot to learn from this experience. It will be over at some point, but I would suggest milking it as much as you can :) plus, when you don't struggle and focus on the lesson, it becomes quite bearable. You are strong. That's why you're experiencing this. Because you can and it can be extremely beneficial.

PS: Saying that the universe is 'forcing' you into it is placing you in a position of victim - aggressor situation.

Remember that the universe is always serving you, so you can use its services whenever you want. Also this situation (in my case at least, please decide if it also applies to you) seems to be like a strong flux of energy going through the body, cleansing everything. You can ask the universe (or your Higher Self) to serve you this energy in smaller sizes. See if that helps. I will explain why it might: if you keep focusing on the effects ('I'm very emotional', 'I'm crying easily') there's a high chance that you are setting your point of attraction to exactly this, so you are telling the universe 'Yup. I'm focused on this amount of energy so that means I want it. Please give it to me', so the universe responds with exactly that. If you ask it to lower the effects, it will. Then just focus on how they are being lowered.

Edited by Victoria1199
  • Upvote 1

On 2016-11-03 at 0:59 PM, Victoria1199 said:

I love you Kels, I've been going through the exact same thing. I've even experienced incredibly strong menstrual pain and even fainted from it. I've found a lot to learn from this experience. It will be over at some point, but I would suggest milking it as much as you can :) plus, when you don't struggle and focus on the lesson, it becomes quite bearable. You are strong. That's why you're experiencing this. Because you can and it can be extremely beneficial.

PS: Saying that the universe is 'forcing' you into it is placing you in a position of victim - aggressor situation.

Remember that the universe is always serving you, so you can use its services whenever you want. Also this situation (in my case at least, please decide if it also applies to you) seems to be like a strong flux of energy going through the body, cleansing everything. You can ask the universe (or your Higher Self) to serve you this energy in smaller sizes. See if that helps. I will explain why it might: if you keep focusing on the effects ('I'm very emotional', 'I'm crying easily') there's a high chance that you are setting your point of attraction to exactly this, so you are telling the universe 'Yup. I'm focused on this amount of energy so that means I want it. Please give it to me', so the universe responds with exactly that. If you ask it to lower the effects, it will. Then just focus on how they are being lowered.

Awe @Victoria1199 I love you too!! You know that is my middle name :);) !!!

I have been feeling a lot more stable these past few days ever since I posted this question. So many amazing people helping me, and guiding my own energy with theirs. Thank you for the encouragement, it really makes me feel happy about myself. Because I don't know you physically, coming from someone else outside of my friendships, it means something more to me for some reason; I really appreciate you. 

I never thought of it as a cleansing process, so to look at it in a positive light, feels so refreshing. You are very advanced in your own consciousness I can feel it. I love the idea of the "small dosage" in the energy. 

This is awesome!!!!!!