Mari acero

Need an spiritual advice

7 posts in this topic

I am going through a rough time with a breakup while being 7 months pregnant as of today. My relationship with my ex ended 1 month ago and I haven't had any contact with him , he hasn't try to contact me about the well being of the baby either . We have a on and off type of relationship of 6 years. It was always me and his ex .. I discovered I have self love issues and I'm always trying to look for the love no attention I didn't get from my parents when I as little , I ríes to talk to my parents but hey denied that the reason why I del he way I feel. We as broken up 7 months ago and  found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later by that time he was already talking to his ex but asked me to moved in tigether or the baby so in your head he was there just because of the baby , we used to argue a lot and the day he broke up with me is because I initiated it by thinking he was cheating on me . He said he had enough and didn't want to be with me or the baby .. my mom consulted a tarot reader and told her he doesn't love me or the baby to he loves someone and that he will get with her  .. it messed more with my head, I really art weak mind.. I conaulted mother tarot reading and she said he will look for  that he loves  but I that I need to fix my shadows and get my mind clear . I think know where to start.. what do I do?  Should I let him know of my baby ultrasound this coming Thursday?

i need to do a lot of work on myself but im afraid that if I let him go he will go with someone else just how the First Lady said . How can I talk to him if  he is acting like if me and the baby don't exist? 

In listening to teal and I am in so much need of emotional and shadow work .. anyone has a good advice for me in regards to my ex and the baby. 

Ps. I wanted to abort the baby when I found out I was pregnant by him but something told me to follow through, my baby is been strong during very stressful situations :( 

• Upvote 2

Nothing ends and no relation breaks for life time. once connected we are always connected. i think, you should have moved in with him, you should accept whatever the dynamic is there between you and never initiate to vreak it on your own. you better let him know about ultrasound and your feelings and dont mess your head with tarot reading. it can not be comprehensive when the person is not available, at least this is vot i think. most of all, your baby is sensing all your emotional issues and getting affected. and i dont like it personally. the more i read about the metaphysics the more i am getting convinced of womb traumas. please ask for any help from anyone that you feel even ur ex. dont let anyone screw your mind by negative thinking or gossiping. take care of baby and deliver it well with the support of the entire world if u can get. believe me once the baby comes out it will be a different world and evryone will come around. you will be more happier than now. talk or send message to your boyfriend and get his help and support as early as you can. start with small request, he will be more happy to be back. just ask and say sorry if you contributed to the argument. bdw what was the argument about? was it about infidelity? i thunk loyalty and fidelity is stupid topic to fight in this aquarian age of friendship. please take care of you and the baby. tell your mother also to give happy feelings and not peep into the future. the one who controls present controls future. And thanks for sharing it here

• Upvote 2

Hi @Mari acero  I hope you made out ok at your ultrasound appointment yesterday.  You post reflects a very painful situation and I agree with @MPrado that it is best not to cling to a relationship with someone who wants to move in different direction.  It is not easy to be a single mother as you prepare to bring a life into this world, but it sounds like you have the love and support of your Mother to help you through this time.  The baby's father knows you are due to deliver in a few months and maybe he will wish to be part of the child's life at some point, but don't count on him, focus on being loving and kind to yourself.  Enter into the nesting phase of pregnancy and make your home a welcoming environment for your child.  Nourish yourself with wholesome foods.  Enjoy being present with Nature. 

Shadow work is essentially a process of re-traumatizing, and I wouldn't recommend doing it while pregnant -- your unborn child will have an energetic experience of the emotions you are processing.  The time for that will come. For now, you can look forward to meeting the love of your life -- your newborn infant child.  I feel certain that your baby will give you unforeseen joy and happiness and that your perspective on life will shift dramatically after the birth.

Best of luck to you. Be well. 

• Upvote 2

@Beyonce whats the problem in communicating with him? if it is without expectation? Men are not insensitive, and we dont know what caused a rift. it could be really a silly matter. He could be in pain too...who knows? How can she run away taking his sperms...he is also equal partner in this business and the returns and the profits also should be shared equally. i am interested to see the ultrasound image...the baby might be showing middle finger to the mother for breaking up with his/her dad :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 1

@Amit It will bite him in the ass in due time.  don't worry.  And i'm sure it's giving HIM the finger on the higher plain. But still things are far more complex thing even what either of us will ever say.  even his former partner.  HE left her if you failed to notice.. And both sides are very valid.  He had his reasons and even if they fall short later for him or not.  this girl still feels the dredge of it all afterwards,  THIS does not help a pregnant woman at all.  even on the very early stages of pregnancy.  there is SUPER life-form inside... You must be aware of the many who can't remember their birth and a certain age behind 4-7.  So I REALLY do empathize with her even though I'm not a woman currently.  But those genes exist within me as we speak even though i'm dominantly male.

@Beyonce  I agree with you all the way.  Everything you say is just so kind and considerate, so thoughtful/mindful!  <3

• Upvote 1

On November 2, 2016 at 0:02 AM, Mari acero said:

My relationship with my ex ended 1 month ago and I haven't had any contact with him , he hasn't try to contact me about the well being of the baby either

Hi @Amit hope this finds you well. This man knows *she is expecting his child* and he ended the relationship with her. If she reaches out to him again and he were to rebuff her, it would likely cause her undue pain.

I don't want to debate the topic with you further in this thread, because to do so feels, to me, insensitive to the OP.  If this were a topic of general discussion I'd be happy to discuss the sociological aspects, but I won't debate the topic objectively in @Mari acero's thread.  If she returns to the forum, then my circumspection will bear merit, but if the thread dies, we can resurrect the topic another time. 

Do be well.

• Upvote 1