M_The_Raven

I'm miserable, I feel like a loser, and I feel depressed.

23 posts in this topic

I feel miserable.
I feel like a failure.  
I feel ugly

I feel stupid.  
i feel worthless.
I feel unloveable 

i feel agitated.

i feel frustrated. 

i feel despair.  
I feel trapped.

i feel lost.   

i feel disempowered and vanquished.

it's lasted a week or so.   and I don't have any answers nor was there an impetus to this.  Perhaps it's just the fact that time is moving so fast and slow at the same time.   I don't feel healthy or happy.   and I have been hit by a wave of negative thoughts lately.    They are both personal and global.   Can someone offer me advice.

• Upvote 2

Try and go out in nature among the trees, alone. Let your thoughts come and go like clouds passing by. Take deep breaths and relax best as you can. Just be the observer of your consciousness.

peace unto you

Edited by Keeper
  • Upvote 2

Ok.    I honestly feel better today for some reason.  

Thank you.  I think your intuition is correct.  I should learn a language.   You said that and it clicked immediately.  

Ok.  

we are living in crazy times where we are waking up in a old ass paradigm going nobody wants to do this shit.... the older you get the less you can express... what the fuck! and we all decided to do this? hmmm

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2016 at 1:14 PM, Alex7 said:

we are living in crazy times where we are waking up in a old ass paradigm going nobody wants to do this shit.... the older you get the less you can express... what the fuck! and we all decided to do this? hmmm

This last week.   The election.   It's not that it really matters.   Because Clinton is fairly known.    

Its that she is very known and transparent.  And everyone is happy with that.  

Meaning. She's going to start wars.  She's going to do everything the moneyed interests want her to do. 

And im not surprised or shocked by it.   

But im somewhat alarmed by people': obedience and passivity to a certain extent. The media is so bad!   It's not even funny. Our media is so corrupted.  

Everything is backwards.  I'm fairly certain a war will be the only way that CLINTON will fix the economy. 

And she has plans of a war.   I'm not endorsing or excusing trump or his sideways craziness and lewd behavior.  He's a menace too.   But we're really probably headed to a big war.  

And that's fine.   I can tune out and numb myself.  But at the same time. 

I don't think this time it's going to be a tiny little war like Iraq.    I think this time.  Russia has intentions to fight CLINTON.    And I know CLINTON is a rogue.   

Shes going to get us all killed.   Obama was a horrible foreign policy president.   We could enter a war in Iran. 

Thats big.   /-  but Russia may come out on the side of Iran.  And CLINTON willl fight him. And that's it.  World war 3

And.  It's fine. Let them nuke us. As long as I'm incinerated in. The blast.  I won't care.  

But. ----- at the same time.  I've never felt so completely alien in my entire life. 

I'm typically a very optimistic person. I tend to always look on the bright side.  

But it appears we may be entering into a difficult time.  

Not just spiritually or energy wise.   

But it will manifest in the streets.  There's no amount of human kindness in you nor I that can make CLINTON or PUTIN not play the game of war.  Because it's about the Middle East be oil

oil is the MOST RICH commodity on planet earth.   It's the ultimate commodity. 

It's our only form of currency too.   Because dollars are just paper.  

This about oil.  And controlling the oil.  Even if we have a lot at home domestically.   Controlling the oil in Middle East just got very serious.   Very fast 

bevayse clinton is now not fighting a little tiny dictator anymore.   She woke up a sleeping dragon.   RUSSIA 

and she is a rogue.    And he is going to look out for his interests.  

And iran is center stage. 

PUTIN knows what he's doing. And he doesn't want a war. But he'll be prompted to reactions of transgressions.  And the things that you hear them saying.   ITs apocalyic.  

Like.  It's a dark era ahead.  And I'm fearful. Truly. 

I pray I'm wrong.   I truly do.  

I don't believe that I'm wrong.  I know those people in DC.   I know exactly first hand from personal experience.   I know exactly what they're capable of too.    I know how they sit around and plan their agendas    i know the people who fund them too   Know their  agenda   

I know CLINTON very well.  I know what she's capable of.  I know her darkness. Her darkness is on a level that supersedes most people's understanding. 

She lacks empathy.  She's a manipulator and a liar.    She's aggressive and violent.  A typical sociopath. 

And She has a track record.   That track record is very unsavory.   And she's far more aggressive than Obama.    And Obama was like bush.  

And bush and Cheney are voting for her 

Edited by M_The_Raven

She's far more aggressive than bill CLINTON too.  And.  These are not the era in which we need an aggressive foreign policy

she's on live television calling Russia a rogue state.  She says the Russian govt are enemies of the United States. 

I don't support trump in the least.  He's a grotesque person.   He's rude and offensive. And he's horrible in every way.  

But he's not an idiot.  Why would you want to have bad relations with RUSSIA?

Only CLINTON would !   She mocked him for being open to allying with PUTIN.  

Do you see how that is a problem?

theres a big issue now and we're in a weak and vulnerable place.   And there's no doubt we live in a nuclear age. 

I think we are in a dark patch.   

Theres will be a dark cloud over us now.  A Deeply cynical era. 

And. We're probably headed towards a war.  I would say.  Some kind of war is inebible.   Something on the scale of Iraq or bigger.    

Because. This is about the economy. It's slowing down.  Oil is in a glut.   It's crashing. And sanctions exist on Iran and Russia now.  It prevents them from selling their oil.   

But that in itself is what motivates PUTIN to get into this war to begin with.  He doesn't want a war.  He wants the sanctions lifted so he can sell all his oil!

but they won't lift it.  And he's reacting.  In  transgressions

and now.  We have a situation where if PUTIN and Iran did sell oil tommorow.  The entire oil market would crash.    Literally overnight.  The entire stock market would crash.   And oil would be cheap.   

And thats  motivation for CLINTON to do nothing else but go to war.  Create war economy jobs.   And a war would raise oil prices up to 100$ a barrel. 

And it'd be the only way to help us out of an economic slump. 

Therefore. CLINTON has no alternative but to go to war in Iran. Or figure out another way to fix the economy. 

And a war in Iran would be twice the scale of IRAQ.  --  and Russia would not be an ally of the United States. Nor would they play a passive role.  

And israel has made it clear what they demand. 

It's fucked up. .  

Like bush and PUTIN were allies in 2003. And all of Iraq invasion.   PUTIN. Did not interfere.   

Thats changed.   

Why?

sanctions and aggressive acts that CLINTON directly demanded as Secretary of State.  And. Now she's going to really get us into a big war. 

It's very serious.   We may be in the midst of a really big war.   Not a little tiny war in Iraq.   

A real war. 

By the way.  I'm not endorsing trump. 

At all!     Trust me.  

But at the same time.   I'm terrified.  Truly terrifying.   I know --- it's a really dark time --- it's like things have gone really bad.   And I'm fearful of the future.   I know CLINTON.  

She ENJOYS playing the war commander role more than any other person I know in the world.    She's been dreaming of being Winston Churchill since she was a child.  

She would love WORLD war 3.   She has no problem with it.  She really doesn't. She'd like it. 

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.  

It is just the atmosphere of the world today.  It's 2017    You would hope we'd changed some.  And we haven't. 

We're back where we started!!!  16 years ago.  When all the horrible terrors began.  how did we end up like this?   Stuck in these wars?

people are so asleep.   It's like.   You flip on tv.  Propaganda is crazy.   

I really can't watch it. 

Im not partisan.  I'm not for against either candidate. --- I fear that 8 years from now.  We won't have a planet to live in. 

Global warming.  Nukes.   Wars.  Poison air.  Poison food. Worldwide 

its just unbelievable we would get to this point in history.  No other generation has come to where we face two very real and legitimate threats to our existence 

1).  Global warming. 

2).  Nuclear weapons. 

And we are heralding in the apocalypse like it's so f'ing selfish.   I feel sorry for the next generation.  

They're going to be toxic lunged and radioactive tuna fish eating survivors of the last living human generation perhaps.   

New borns today.  May just see the end of human life on earth for the first time since it began.    That's pretty intense.  

Im terrified.  

And.   You know what?   

Nothing will change.   8 years of CLINTON will be horrible!   I mean.   Global terrorism wars.   Wars for oil really.  Widespread deception and propaganda tactics.   

Youth "brainwashing" and indoctrination.   

My lawd.   I hope those children rebel. 

I hope they destroy me and my generation.  Because we are so selfish.  We are destroying their lives with our ways 

Everyone with a shred of intelligence watching this go on is baffled. 

And then there's the intellengencia.  

The New York Times editors and their bullshit.   

--------------

things terrify me.  

1). Diseases ---- congress cut funding to eradicate Zika in Florida   Its spreading fast and we're like sitting ducks  we'll need to move soon    --- why would the DC cut our funding?    Bc they are fucking animals!   They want to see a virus spread across the USA  so they can raise our insurance premiums and use healthcare as a business model to rape your 4 eyed nuclear  babies  

2 nukes    --- Russia has em    CLINTON has em   Israel has em  Pakistan has em   And I'm most concerned that CLINTON and ISRAEL would launch the first strike   That's when the receivers launch their own   Bye world 

3  global fucking warming!!! 

4 more CLINTON wars for oil  

Am I wrong to be upset or am I being reactionary?   

I clearly have no voice or power.   -//. None of us do.   And life is getting real fast --  8  years is a long time 

It's so sad.   That we must endure --- and we must pretend like we have no worries all the time.    Happy thoughts? 

Honestly.  I feel none. 

I just feel like we're walking on razor blades into the dark ages.   

This is backwards and lunatic.   And what bothers me.  I guess.  Is that people are just fine with it.  

Like. How could anyone be fine with it?