Mu Shiki Lama Ninchi Lang

Are any other Clairvoyance having problems?

7 posts in this topic

HELP!!  Something is seriously wrong...  I don't really consider myself a skilled clairvoyant or fortune teller.  

More I was born with a very strong ability to clearly see Aura's infact I never not see them.   Like Teal they show me what I like to call future paths and events in an individuals journey.

This may sound morbid but I could tell with 100% accuracy when death was going to take someone, because there Aura instead of fading as it ran in to the future would just

abruptly end, when I was a child I use to call these shadow people.   Needless to say this ability is more a curse then a benefit or advantageous and I quickly learned to keep

it to myself.   But in the last two weeks the whole world seems to have gone quiet, every where I turn I see ONLY shadow people!!  What has happened to me ???  When I

see Swan in a youtube video her very Aura does not extent past June 2018 which by the way is a hell of alot longer then most.  Infact when I look in the mirror my own

Aura ends Feb 2018.  It seems like the bulk of humanity ends in 2017, what is going on?  Is an outside spirit quide taking away my ability to see, if so why??

something like that might happen? I've had a couple dreams of a nuke falling, but we'll see. it is depressing to think about.

Hi Mu,

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Unfortunately you might be seeing what Teal has talked about....the 'Forest Fire' and the world coming up to a huge catastrophe....So the timelines you are seeing are probably pretty correct.  Let's hope that we all have time to change this....somehow...

Mx

21 hours ago, nuia said:

I'm so fascinated. Can you see the aura of animals and plantation too?

Yes I see Aura's for both animals and plants, but the edges of there aura's don't fade or maybe a better term is flicker or sparkles as much as humans.

Sorry my english not good in trying to explane this effect.    The more in flux an individulas future the more this sparkle or shimmer because the aura is constantly

changing down stream.   For example not much changes for plants day to day so they don't shimmer they always have what I called the shadow effect the same

to some extent with domestic animals, Note the few times I have seen wild animals there aua's where alive with shimmer.. 

I'd have to say yes I see a quick cliping of domestic animals aura's - none I have seen have aura's that extend into 2018

Most plants seem to have aua's ending mid 2017 -- Very hard to read trees I think they are present 2018 but terminally ill , there aura's don't just go dead but

seem to fade very slowly..

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Melless said:

Hi Mu,

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Unfortunately you might be seeing what Teal has talked about....the 'Forest Fire' and the world coming up to a huge catastrophe....So the timelines you are seeing are probably pretty correct.  Let's hope that we all have time to change this....somehow...

Mx

Melless this will sound strange but I'm not sure we can change this..  When change is possable it's reflexted to me as a shimmer or sparkle in a persons

aura.   This is what is stange to me everyones shimmer or sparkle is gone they have "No Future" I only see this effect with people who die because they have

no future and hense can't alter there path.

On 11/2/2016 at 10:43 PM, Mu Shiki Lama Ninchi Lang said:

Melless this will sound strange but I'm not sure we can change this..  When change is possable it's reflexted to me as a shimmer or sparkle in a persons

aura.   This is what is stange to me everyones shimmer or sparkle is gone they have "No Future" I only see this effect with people who die because they have

no future and hense can't alter there path.

That's a very bleak view of the future to come.  Well Teal has also talked about this...so it makes sense, but at the same time people are becoming more conscious which can cause changes. A future is never set. You are only seeing the result of the current consciousness, but that could change. It's up to us to do something about it, isn't it.