AbsoluteWave

A friend of mine is ill.

21 posts in this topic

So I just found out a great friend of mine back in canada during my short time in College has thyroid cancer ( right after her wedding I gather ) and I really want to help her.  She indeed is spiritual.  has been getting an affinity for crystals but I really worry about her because she is taking chemo.. which is normally known to make things worse and even cause more of what it's meant to kill off..

@Amazawa @Akurabis @Garnet @Tessa Rae @JasmineAmethyst @Kim @Stephanie Wintermute @Andrea Barrett @Amit @GabijaCij @Atom @Wind

I really seek out some answers so i can send some sort of extra help to her.  I also am praying my hardest for her.  <3

• Upvote 2

@AbsoluteWave There are always emotional causes for cancer.  Most common are unresolved grief and resentment.  I would recommend that she try the Completion Process.  I will join you in praying my hardest for her. <3

• Upvote 2

@Amazawa  Yeah.  I just want to introduce her to the CP and Teal Swan but even though she is spiritual... she might not 'buy it'  but she does consider me a great friend, so perhaps it will go well. =p any video of hers that i should introduce her to?

@Amit  I will tell you as soon as she messages me.  She's usually pretty distant and doesn't go on FB too often.  We'll see how soon i get a reply from her.  also.. response when she is well or about the pages i sent?

Edited by AbsoluteWave

Very sorry to hear about your friend, AbsoluteWave 

A lot has been said about cancer. Maybe @Mind's Eye can give you some directions.

Thyroid is also known as a throat chakra. Without knowing her full situation it's a little bit hard to advise. Maybe it has a lot to do with her ability to express herself verbally. Or it could be the opposite - using the voice in a distructive manner. 

She is definitely welcomed here if she decides to join. As long as she is committed to moving forward she will always find great help and necessary resources for her recovery. 

• Upvote 1

It's all about the attitude you have towards yourself, the cancer, and the treatments. You must find a way to love yourself and the shadows you have been hiding from. Once you can be and stay positive about the above things then you will "get better". Again I can't say this enough your attitude is everything. Is it a bumpy road? Do you have up's and down's? 

HELL YEAH, and that's OK!

Whenever you are down do whatever it takes to be positive again.

If you want more info pm me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mind's Eye said:

It's all about the attitude you have towards yourself, the cancer, and the treatments. You must find a way to love yourself and the shadows you have been hiding from. Once you can be and stay positive about the above things then you will "get better". Again I can't say this enough your attitude is everything. Is it a bumpy road? Do you have up's and down's? 

HELL YEAH, and that's OK!

Whenever you are down do whatever it takes to be positive again.

If you want more info pm me.

I know that, matey..But she may not.  Or just stopped listening to her body.    She is also a bit overweight and i'm sure that's a whole other subject than the cancer thing.  I just hope she'll read the messages soon.

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2016 at 3:26 PM, AbsoluteWave said:

So I just found out a great friend of mine back in canada during my short time in College has thyroid cancer ( right after her wedding I gather ) and I really want to help her.  She indeed is spiritual.  has been getting an affinity for crystals but I really worry about her because she is taking chemo.. which is normally known to make things worse and even cause more of what it's meant to kill off..

Speaking as someone who had an aggressive form of blood cancer (and used both chemo and worked on emotional root causes, in 2015, and would attribute both as why I have been in remission for over a year), I would try to see things from her perspective, and work from there to work out how you might be able to help. Imagine  being really really ill.....  always exhausted because you're body can't take in nutrients well, and you're scared and in pain, and overwhelmed emotionally from your diagnosis and all the potential implications of what it means, and grieving for plans that now have to change, along with still carrying the weight of childhood traumas which now more than ever are being mirrored back by your environment at a unprecedented rate (so basically constantly triggered)... and you have doctors telling you one thing, and the internet saying all sorts of things, and now there's an old friend saying another. Potentially adding to the feeling of being overwhelmed.   By telling her she should do things a certain way, it may be adding more stress and fear into her life, as well as invalidate her own ability to be in touch with what is best for her.  As much as you may want to help, and as much as the CP might be most needed by someone like her, it would be wise to be careful about what subconscious message you are sending your old friend by asserting recommendations. Better to wait for her to ask for your advice than to give it unasked for. It may be wiser to encourage her to self-empower herself with research and encourage her to express what she truly wants  to do- with her treatment (as an 'active' patient) and in everyday life (to 'follow her bliss'). Trusting her- her having the experience of someone validating her own internal guidance system- in my opinion is one of the best things you can do. Even if your old friend ends up making  choices that contradict your personal beliefs. Take care not to project the need to validate your own beliefs on to her situation, or your own fears!      

• Upvote 1

@Andrea Barrett I DO consider her.  All I did was send those things from the people in the comments above.  Plus, she's acting the same as ever. I am sure she has things under control, i'm just showing her my care and support.  She can do what she wants with the things i've showed her.  It already helps alot since she's well aware of things like auras and the.  She's been practicing the use of crystals also..  Although I think certain ways of living kind of goes against everything.  I mean, continuing to eat unhealthy food for example will do it.  ( yes, i know.. not the physical food does anything, )   She will be fine, i'm sure of it!  I only just found out like yesterday and then she went all AFK due to some friend or family visiting her ( she's not hospital ridden btw. )  I'm pretty darned sure she'd be feeling all those things.  If you like.. should i forward her to you since I'm apparently being insensitive?  We're very good friends by the way.  I'm not projecting anything, don't worry. Although i must inform you that you kind of do the same thing to me that you are telling me not to do to her.  And some people just wont ask for help.  seriously.  Again.  I'm not forcing anything.  all i did was show her some stuff recently and just waiting for her response.  I also made sure that she was aware of such things as the emotional body before I went further.  I already knew she was spiritual and all that during the collage days i spent with her.  so i'm sure she'll welcome the help.  i for one, like many, actually love love ans support from people when you don't ask for it.  and if she did come to me for help, i will indeed do my best, that's for sure.  ( If you have any thing to provide, that i can use as a tool to aid her, please do..  or i will simply just invite her to the forum if things don't seem to be looking up )

[I will inform you guys when i get a chance to talk to her again and if anything crucial sounding comes up, I will share it!, then you guys can help me further into the next step according to where she is currently. ) 

Again.. please don't worry.  i'm not overstepping anything!

@Andrea Barrett And I do have you know that i've had personal experience with being sickly and ill most my life.  even now in multiple ways, I feel like I am dying and sometimes feel like I might not wake up again when i fall asleep.  But I don't need to suffer anything to provide utmost care to those i love and others i may be around.  <3