Mayaan

Breast disconnection

4 posts in this topic

I'm so very disconnected from my breasts, that anytime I have a single thought of them I feel sharp pain in the back of my head. So the only solution for my body is to keep ignoring the fact of having them. But that is causing me depression. I also have scoliosis and kyphosis, which is completely different topic, but I have a feeling that maybe this is the reason why. If so, then what is actually scoliosis and kyphosis. What is the root cause of spinal distotion? And any suggestions on how to improve breast connection?

P.S. I have small breasts; any opinions if that may be a consequence from the disconnection?

Breast have a connection with the heartspace, particularly 'giving love'. If you can describe the sharp pain at the back of your head, like a migraine, migraines are an indication that a boundary has been crossed.

Hello @Mayaan

Maybe you misinterpret your disconnection with the opposite? Isn't why you experience so much pain? Pain is what currently connects you and your body. Perhaps pain is your body's response to compensate lack of attention to it. Otherwise you would not be talking about it here. 

If you want to feel better, you have to change your painful thoughts. 

Much love

I feel intuitively that with you specifically it might be an imbalance of nurturing. Perhaps you have been known to give too much in the past. Because people took advantage of your giving nature, you are now unsure of how much giving is too much, and yet simultaneously feel insecure about withholding too much of yourself for fear of being perceived as selfish.

I would like to encourage you to get in touch with your nurturing side; however, not in a sense that's just, "give, give, give". True nurturing is symbiotic, and so with you it would be important to become mindful of any imbalances in your life, as far as give and take goes. You do not need to give everyone your everything to be nurturing. You do not need to stretch your capabilities to their limit in order to be enough. How much are you comfortable with giving if you won't receive anything in return for your efforts? 

If there is a difference between how you are acting now, and how you would act if you received absolutely nothing in return, I would like you to start changing then how much you give in direct accordance to how much you would if you received nothing in return. You will start to feel more fufilled when you give, instead of exhausted; and pleasantly surprised when people do give more than nothing in return. ;) 

Be mindful of possible parasitic relationships. You do not need to do anything drastic, but see what happens if you start mirroring how other people in your life are treating your gifts, when you choose to give of yourself to them. If there is imbalance, you might want to initiate discussion somehow and see if the other person is willing to work together with you to make it work. Or, you can choose to find people who are more your style (are givers themselves) rather than just takers.

Best of luck to you, love. <3