Display

Human Design system

17 posts in this topic

In one of the recent interviews Teal confessed to be the Reflector archetype. Of course I googled it and stumbled on the Human Design website.

They have a test, I took it. You need to know you actual birth location and time.

The result I got is fitting. I narrowed myself down to type 3/4 before taking the test with a hunch towards 3. The "test" resulted also in me being type 3 or Projector.

Has anybody else tried this?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never heard of this before but you made me curious so I tried it just now and was rather surprised by the result. It seems that I have been living the "shadow side" of the Manifestor type, i.e. I've been totally unwilling to be the Manifestor and chose to hide instead! Thought-provoking, to say the least.

Which website did you consult - as there are several of them? Did you buy any of the reports? I did the test on two websites, and got the same result, so that's reassuring.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Meera

Anything that comes directly from Ra Uru Hu or Jovian Archive Media is a good place to start. Ra Uru Hu was the original channel to bring these teachings to us. This is a system which combines astrology, genetics, taoist gene keys & the yogic chakra system. It is incredibly complex but powerful in understanding how to live most effectively in your power based on your auric field and how it interacts with others auric fields. I highly recommend this work and would love to see Teal speak about it more!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

 

On 6/14/2016 at 2:58 PM, Display said:

Has anybody else tried this?

Nope, but I'm gonna. Really curious, and I'll hit back when I'm done. ;) 

 

Welp. This makes some hella sense. I'm digging this. 

I always thought I was a projector because of my extreme empathy skills, and my ability to reproduce people's energy signatures in shadow work, but this makes so much more sense. Yup. This explains just about all my areas of impasse. I have huge issues around control, and (theme of the day) loss of freedom.

Looks like the only way to utter healing and my life path is to remain outside the machinery. Time to start writing my ongoing series and focus on music daily. About time! Damn, getting all my answers today! You guys rock. Sending love x my personal multiplier of 73 your collective way! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.18.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.38 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

 

On 6/14/2016 at 2:58 PM, Display said:

Has anybody else tried this?

Nope, but I'm gonna. Really curious, and I'll hit back when I'm done. ;) 

 

p.s., I looked up even more, and it's really amazing to get this information now. @Display Thanks so much. Now that I'm sure I'm a manifesting generator, I can proceed from there. It really takes the pressure off of my need to initiate everything. I'm just going to focus on responding right now, and see where that takes me. Then, I'll use my momentum to initiate if I feel it's correct. Stoked! Spiritual dork, right here. :EWBTE-min:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a manifestor, just knew it before i even read the details. So awesome to know. Its like getting even more permission to just be me! What a day for revelations this is becoming for me! Yay!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14 June 2016 at 9:27 PM, Renat said:

I've never heard of this before but you made me curious so I tried it just now and was rather surprised by the result. It seems that I have been living the "shadow side" of the Manifestor type, i.e. I've been totally unwilling to be the Manifestor and chose to hide instead! Thought-provoking, to say the least.

Which website did you consult - as there are several of them? Did you buy any of the reports? I did the test on two websites, and got the same result, so that's reassuring.

I went to http://www.jovianarchive.com/Get_Your_Chart

 

16 hours ago, Guest Meera said:

Anything that comes directly from Ra Uru Hu or Jovian Archive Media is a good place to start. Ra Uru Hu was the original channel to bring these teachings to us. This is a system which combines astrology, genetics, taoist gene keys & the yogic chakra system. It is incredibly complex but powerful in understanding how to live most effectively in your power based on your auric field and how it interacts with others auric fields. I highly recommend this work and would love to see Teal speak about it more!

Good to know. As usual I trust this info, because I can verify it's consistency by cross checking with my knowledge on the related subjects.

15 hours ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Welp. This makes some hella sense. I'm digging this. 

I always thought I was a projector because of my extreme empathy skills, and my ability to reproduce people's energy signatures in shadow work, but this makes so much more sense. Yup. This explains just about all my areas of impasse. I have huge issues around control, and (theme of the day) loss of freedom.

Looks like the only way to utter healing and my life path is to remain outside the machinery. Time to start writing my ongoing series and focus on music daily. About time! Damn, getting all my answers today! You guys rock. Sending love x my personal multiplier of 73 your collective way! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.18.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.38 PM.png

For me it's actually the same. I thought I was a projector but am a Generator also. Not really sure why I wrote projector up there. Maybe because I don't like doing the actual work. :o) But reading the description above actually hits the nail on the head for me.

Where did you get that from? It's really helpful to read it in one big blob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

p.s., I looked up even more, and it's really amazing to get this information now. @Display Thanks so much. Now that I'm sure I'm a manifesting generator, I can proceed from there. It really takes the pressure off of my need to initiate everything. I'm just going to focus on responding right now, and see where that takes me. Then, I'll use my momentum to initiate if I feel it's correct. Stoked! Spiritual dork, right here. :EWBTE-min:

Actually I did notice this response thing also. I am kind of useless on my own. And I think that sucks. I feel kind of like a playball of the universe, when I just respond. I'd like to actually generate my own path. But guess what pressure creates counter pressure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Display said:

Where did you get that from? It's really helpful to read it in one big blob.

Oh, here let me link you up: 

Human Design America

I also really liked this site since it not only broke everything down (I literally have never heard of this before yesterday though I know Teal mentioned being a 'reflector') but it also references examples of people in every type. 

Human Design Basic Concepts

Rock on. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ana said:

I highly recommend The Gene Keys book, by Richard Rudd. In fact, all his work is very, very interesting.

Hi Ana, you got me all excited now! Both the Human Design system and Richard Rudd's work seem really deep but also very practical. While the Human Design website that you shared seems very easy to navigate, I feel deep resonance with Richard Rudd as a teacher, from looking at his videos. Do you have any advice on what to start with or could you maybe even share your experience with it? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ana said:

I highly recommend The Gene Keys book, by Richard Rudd. In fact, all his work is very, very interesting.

I'm looking into this slowly but surely. It's kind of an odd dynamic for me to absorb for some reason, but the website seems incredibly knowledgable. Stoked to see some of the webinars. :) 

 

3 hours ago, Ana said:

This is really complex material, and I want to know if I'm approaching it correctly - do I just dig through all the info in the chart that's generated? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Ana, I checked his website and created a hologenetic profile. But I need the book in order to be able to work with the profile. I guess I will buy the ebook shortly after finishing this post and dive straight into my gene key :)

Listening to one of his webinars on Youtube right now, and I have never heard anyone explain spiritual concepts in such a simple yet powerful, profound and resonating way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ana said:

For me, it's too big a book for an e-book. It's a complete encyclopedia of the Gene Keys. I have it in paper. There's nothing like a real book :) 

You are right. I will have both!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now