Display

Human Design system

17 posts in this topic

In one of the recent interviews Teal confessed to be the Reflector archetype. Of course I googled it and stumbled on the Human Design website.

They have a test, I took it. You need to know you actual birth location and time.

The result I got is fitting. I narrowed myself down to type 3/4 before taking the test with a hunch towards 3. The "test" resulted also in me being type 3 or Projector.

Has anybody else tried this?

• Upvote 3

I've never heard of this before but you made me curious so I tried it just now and was rather surprised by the result. It seems that I have been living the "shadow side" of the Manifestor type, i.e. I've been totally unwilling to be the Manifestor and chose to hide instead! Thought-provoking, to say the least.

Which website did you consult - as there are several of them? Did you buy any of the reports? I did the test on two websites, and got the same result, so that's reassuring.

• Upvote 2

Guest Meera

Anything that comes directly from Ra Uru Hu or Jovian Archive Media is a good place to start. Ra Uru Hu was the original channel to bring these teachings to us. This is a system which combines astrology, genetics, taoist gene keys & the yogic chakra system. It is incredibly complex but powerful in understanding how to live most effectively in your power based on your auric field and how it interacts with others auric fields. I highly recommend this work and would love to see Teal speak about it more!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

On 6/14/2016 at 2:58 PM, Display said:

Nope, but I'm gonna. Really curious, and I'll hit back when I'm done. ;) 

Welp. This makes some hella sense. I'm digging this. 

I always thought I was a projector because of my extreme empathy skills, and my ability to reproduce people's energy signatures in shadow work, but this makes so much more sense. Yup. This explains just about all my areas of impasse. I have huge issues around control, and (theme of the day) loss of freedom.

Looks like the only way to utter healing and my life path is to remain outside the machinery. Time to start writing my ongoing series and focus on music daily. About time! Damn, getting all my answers today! You guys rock. Sending love x my personal multiplier of 73 your collective way! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.18.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.38 PM.png

1 hour ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

On 6/14/2016 at 2:58 PM, Display said:

Nope, but I'm gonna. Really curious, and I'll hit back when I'm done. ;) 

p.s., I looked up even more, and it's really amazing to get this information now. @Display Thanks so much. Now that I'm sure I'm a manifesting generator, I can proceed from there. It really takes the pressure off of my need to initiate everything. I'm just going to focus on responding right now, and see where that takes me. Then, I'll use my momentum to initiate if I feel it's correct. Stoked! Spiritual dork, right here. :EWBTE-min:

I am a manifestor, just knew it before i even read the details. So awesome to know. Its like getting even more permission to just be me! What a day for revelations this is becoming for me! Yay!!!

• Upvote 1

On 14 June 2016 at 9:27 PM, Renat said:

I've never heard of this before but you made me curious so I tried it just now and was rather surprised by the result. It seems that I have been living the "shadow side" of the Manifestor type, i.e. I've been totally unwilling to be the Manifestor and chose to hide instead! Thought-provoking, to say the least.

Which website did you consult - as there are several of them? Did you buy any of the reports? I did the test on two websites, and got the same result, so that's reassuring.

I went to http://www.jovianarchive.com/Get_Your_Chart

16 hours ago, Guest Meera said:

Anything that comes directly from Ra Uru Hu or Jovian Archive Media is a good place to start. Ra Uru Hu was the original channel to bring these teachings to us. This is a system which combines astrology, genetics, taoist gene keys & the yogic chakra system. It is incredibly complex but powerful in understanding how to live most effectively in your power based on your auric field and how it interacts with others auric fields. I highly recommend this work and would love to see Teal speak about it more!

Good to know. As usual I trust this info, because I can verify it's consistency by cross checking with my knowledge on the related subjects.

15 hours ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Welp. This makes some hella sense. I'm digging this. 

I always thought I was a projector because of my extreme empathy skills, and my ability to reproduce people's energy signatures in shadow work, but this makes so much more sense. Yup. This explains just about all my areas of impasse. I have huge issues around control, and (theme of the day) loss of freedom.

Looks like the only way to utter healing and my life path is to remain outside the machinery. Time to start writing my ongoing series and focus on music daily. About time! Damn, getting all my answers today! You guys rock. Sending love x my personal multiplier of 73 your collective way! 

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.18.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-20 at 10.22.38 PM.png

For me it's actually the same. I thought I was a projector but am a Generator also. Not really sure why I wrote projector up there. Maybe because I don't like doing the actual work. :o) But reading the description above actually hits the nail on the head for me.

Where did you get that from? It's really helpful to read it in one big blob.

15 hours ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

p.s., I looked up even more, and it's really amazing to get this information now. @Display Thanks so much. Now that I'm sure I'm a manifesting generator, I can proceed from there. It really takes the pressure off of my need to initiate everything. I'm just going to focus on responding right now, and see where that takes me. Then, I'll use my momentum to initiate if I feel it's correct. Stoked! Spiritual dork, right here. :EWBTE-min:

Actually I did notice this response thing also. I am kind of useless on my own. And I think that sucks. I feel kind of like a playball of the universe, when I just respond. I'd like to actually generate my own path. But guess what pressure creates counter pressure.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Display said:

Where did you get that from? It's really helpful to read it in one big blob.

Oh, here let me link you up: 

Human Design America

I also really liked this site since it not only broke everything down (I literally have never heard of this before yesterday though I know Teal mentioned being a 'reflector') but it also references examples of people in every type. 

Human Design Basic Concepts

Rock on. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Ana said:

I highly recommend The Gene Keys book, by Richard Rudd. In fact, all his work is very, very interesting.

Hi Ana, you got me all excited now! Both the Human Design system and Richard Rudd's work seem really deep but also very practical. While the Human Design website that you shared seems very easy to navigate, I feel deep resonance with Richard Rudd as a teacher, from looking at his videos. Do you have any advice on what to start with or could you maybe even share your experience with it? Thanks!

20 hours ago, Ana said:

I highly recommend The Gene Keys book, by Richard Rudd. In fact, all his work is very, very interesting.

I'm looking into this slowly but surely. It's kind of an odd dynamic for me to absorb for some reason, but the website seems incredibly knowledgable. Stoked to see some of the webinars. :) 

3 hours ago, Ana said:

This is really complex material, and I want to know if I'm approaching it correctly - do I just dig through all the info in the chart that's generated? 

• Upvote 1

Yes, Ana, I checked his website and created a hologenetic profile. But I need the book in order to be able to work with the profile. I guess I will buy the ebook shortly after finishing this post and dive straight into my gene key :)

Listening to one of his webinars on Youtube right now, and I have never heard anyone explain spiritual concepts in such a simple yet powerful, profound and resonating way.

6 minutes ago, Ana said:

For me, it's too big a book for an e-book. It's a complete encyclopedia of the Gene Keys. I have it in paper. There's nothing like a real book :) 

You are right. I will have both!