Bjork

Why was the blog post deleted?

13 posts in this topic

I can't find the blog post where she talks about the election and says something like "the world is going to change and it will cause most people to exit the game". Why was it deleted?

• Upvote 1

I thought maybe she changed her mind about sharing it with the public for some reason. But, yeah, I thought that was possible. Maybe I should delete this post too.. lol

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Beyonce said:

@Damon is Awesome Hi Damon, very compelling post. How did you learn about the 46,000 hacking attempts?

yeah she mentioned it in a livestream, she said when she found this information out she cried for 4 days straight, whilst deciding to say this info. then they stayed up late fighting these hackers as well.

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Bjork and @Damon is Awesome Amazing that the U.S. government couldn't bring down Teal's website, even with 46,000 attempts.  I wonder what kind of server set-up they have?  Blake is going to be head-hunted by Homeland Security any minute.  Now if they could just figure out how to add a search feature to the forums! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Beyonce said:

Thanks @Bjork and @Damon is Awesome Amazing that the U.S. government couldn't bring down Teal's website, even with 46,000 attempts.  I wonder what kind of server set-up they have?  Blake is going to be head-hunted by Homeland Security any minute.  Now if they could just figure out how to add a search feature to the forums! 

haha they do have a search system at the bottom of the page. of homepage

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2016 at 10:20 AM, Display said:

This article has been taken down 

On 10/31/2016 at 10:20 AM, Display said:

This article has been taken down 

The Government isn't trying to take down the site, trust me, it wouldn't be hard. I'm not saying that they haven't infiltrated the firewalls to take down certain content though.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Beyonce said:

@Damon is Awesome Damon, you're awesome! But you knew that didn't you? Thanks for clueing me in to the search feature. *Bows*

ahahahahahhaha sometimes I know that to be honest, well I did wear sunglasses when it was raining the other day no joke ahaha when walking to university

• Upvote 1