Crash Test Spiritualist

What's Your Psychic Ability/Experience?

36 posts in this topic

Heyoo!

I'm curious to see what kind of psychics we have in our midst. You don't need to be psychic in the traditional sense, but share how you often receive little bits of intuition :)

I often know what someone is going to say before they say it, in real life, TV, YouTube, movies etc. A word or phrase will pop into my head and someone will say it immediately afterwards. I have yet to find a use for this, but I'm always looking lol.

• Upvote 4

I feel like I can sense the trajectory of someones life really easily. Like whether someone is gonna spiral upwards or spiral downwards. I've been solid at figuring out how all my friends are gonna end up. Sometimes I hope I'm wrong in my predictions.

Also I can sense really quickly if I'm gonna get along really well with people I meet. There's like this flashing sense that we both instantly establish a kind of deep mutual respect, like we just get each other.

Btw this thread reminds me of this song by David O'Doherty. 

• Upvote 5

I can sense my chakra energy centers to know which are open, or which have constricted flow / wounded, etc., which has been really helpful for helping myself heal. I have been able to tap into various points on my own life path, both future and past - although as certain things in my present change / I make various decisions, sometimes the points I have tapped into are later slightly (or drastically, if they are short term future) altered. Kinda interesting. 

My favorite intuitive practice is tapping into higher self, also communicating with God ("Source" I guess is the common term around here - I'm used to God, but either works for me), and with other beings - mentors, angels, etc. I think I gain the most insight and peace into my practice and everyday life from my higher self intuition and direct from source. 

I don't consider myself psychic, my favorite thing about this stuff is that anyone can do it, and tapping directly into the source of this stuff yourself can bring some of the most peaceful feelings ever. I love following spiritual teachers, such as Teal, because you can learn so much, but ultimately I always tap into the source myself because there is just no comparison. :)

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Crash Test Spiritualist said:

I'm curious to see what kind of psychics we have in our midst. You don't need to be psychic in the traditional sense, but share how you often receive little bits of intuition :)

Oh, man, @Crash Test Spiritualist. All the time! I'm a super sensitive frequency and shadow empath, as well as a physical empath. I can 'see' sound with a kind of 'EQ' behind my eyes (so I can physically feel music, for instance), and also feel and bring out shadow aspects in others. I can tell when they're about to trigger, and what aspect of my own being is bringing it out of them most of the time. When I entrain with others, (with their permission) I can literally help them dissolve their ego layers. It's really intense. As far as the physical empathy goes, I can feel what ailments others near me have, and sometimes, the Universe even calls me to 'hold' or work on pain for my living guides, or people I'm a living guide for. Especially other musicians. 

I just know when someone needs positive focus, and sometimes, I'm literally called to 'drop everything,' and focus positively on people. I'm used to it by now, and I'm so relieved that I'm able to help these folks in their physical ailments, and soul retrieval processes, even in their art or their heartache. It's like I'm taking a huge chunk of the burden, and then we're both able to move forward from that point. It renews me now, but earlier in my life, when I didn't know how to refresh my energy, or rinse my energy stream, or what energetic healing really meant, it was challenging, and confusing, as well as draining. 

Once I told the Universe or Source that I was in it to win it, teachers showed up all the time until I had not only psychic and empathic foot holds, but the entire Teal Tribe to talk to about my healers' journey! It's been a real adventure, that's for sure. And I'm still learning my spiritual calling! Hell, I can even sense the 'feelings' of machines! Usually, it's more an imprint of whoever's been using the machine, but it's still great information that I'm adept at reading after working for Apple as a tech for 7 years. My 'hits' verses 'misses' with people were too spot on to be random. I used all the psychic tools I had at my disposal to help people. 

It really gave me a sweet tooth for empathically helping people in their pain. 

• Upvote 4

I'm not pyschic but Iv had some amazing experiences, all my life I guess Iv alway felt energy especially in old buildings ect, I seem to fully conect in my dreams although I havnt had many in a long time,

my first big dream Experiance was when I was 18 I whole group of friends went camping for new year and one of our friend was hit by a car and killed everyone went home in the morning but one friend and I stayed at the camp sight for another night then returned home , the Next night while asleeping it's like i astrotraveled back to where we were camping and back to where my friend was killed and met him there the road was the same but golden and he was there all flustered telling me to help him find his family that he didn't understand and there was another boy with him and I had to find there family's,

we ended up in a caravan where he use to live and in the end I had to explain to him that he had died and what had happen then this amazing light came it was so beautiful and he looked amazing all his blemishes and scars were gone, he was calm and understood he told me messages to pass on to ppl and I sent him to the light, it was one of the most amazing experience ever, 

also the night before the London bombings I dreamt a very vivid dream of people in buses and trains in and very bad way they were all wreaked and men everywhere in those white overalls and in my dream  I was trying desperately to call my sister (who lives in London) but I couldn't get through coz the lines were overloaded. That's was freaky as she usually caught the bus that got bombed 

I dreamt of my grandmother telling me my mother didn't have long to live  and she was sick of seeing her in so much pain, my mum died 3 weeks later 

and many more dreams of ppl I know having babies before the do ect I can alway tell the differance between a psychic dream and  a normal dream, 

min the last year things have been getting a lil more intense where Iv seen spirit either a full on spirit or just floating energy or orbs 

Iv had the occasional flash of objects in my third eye that come to fruition 

and also when talking to friends about their problems messages just come out my month, and I explain that's it wasn't coming from me it only came through me so they better listen 

Iv had lots of amazing experiences I just find it hard to tune in when I need all these things just happen 

• Upvote 3

I do not know exactly what is happening to me, and I am okay with it, the answers come when the need to.

I have had visions, all come true. Nothing relating to anything but my own development. I have sensed when loved ones were passing. I have seen spirits. I have all my life felt a purpose. I feel by and large I have followed it, and I am only just beginning to understand this process.

At an early age (cant say when) I had a desire/premonition call it what you will, but a thought that my lifes work was to attain 'spiritual enlightenment'. I feel I was always different, far more sensitive and alert. I had my fair share of adversity but I always felt energy helping or guiding me, I mostly doubted what this was, and didn't quite see/understand it for what it was.

I had a real breakdown (the most significant of a few over my life to that time) and intern, a breakthrough, I lost my identity, and became self realised. My intuition went crazy, I felt I could see signs everywhere, subtle, natural signs of everything being one and connected, a seeing that I am everything, animals saw me, flora saw me. Magic  happening. 

Anytime I have let myself go, magic has happened, peace has come. I have always turned out okay. I have come not to mind but to care.

I am open, through being open I saw that I could wish. My wish is a reality. When I broke down years ago I remember saying "I cannot help myself!, please help me! I cant help myself!" It was answered! I broke-through, saw clearly the vices in my life and what they were doing. For the first time I saw Damian. I saw the conditioning. And I became aware, and right action has followed ever since.

Recently I have been experimenting with psychedelics and have had very deep insights and true shifts of consciousness that I never dreamed possible. Our form is all but chemicals. We are being poisoned right now to suppress this naturally occurring gift in all of us. I felt my head open up, my heart open up, I wished for this ability to remain...it has.  I wish for no thing now. I see it unfolding perfectly, there is no effort involved in this, it is as easy as letting go and being. Words are only words but they are pointing to Truth, it has always been here, will always be, indiscriminately waiting, Mothers open arms. We are being called. I felt it, I have answered. I feel a constant movement and lightening in my brain, it is supple, I feel at peace. I feel vitally alive, humming and buzzing. Things have been falling into my frame of view...it all is synchronistic.

I am a lightworker, I own it now. I feel spirit in all things. I have always been a 'tripper' I am not meant to live as I had. I broke free, my conditioning is only of advantage now. My purpose is to Be, to follow my heart, act before mind, to love and be kind.

• Upvote 5

On 15 June 2016 at 10:14 AM, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I just know when someone needs positive focus, and sometimes, I'm literally called to 'drop everything,' and focus positively on people. I'm used to it by now, and I'm so relieved that I'm able to help these folks in their physical ailments, and soul retrieval processes, even in their art or their heartache. It's like I'm taking a huge chunk of the burden, and then we're both able to move forward from that point.

This really resonates with me, thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 2

@Damian the one time I tried physcedelics was intense and Probably wouldn't do it again, but at the same time amazing I fulling went into a zone of no time and space and now have a awesome understanding of that's what's it's like in other realms, that was one of my most beautiful experiences ever 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Damian said:

This really resonates with me, thank you for sharing.

No problem. I actually did that exact thing for a very close friend this afternoon. Last night, I started feeling a level of depression that I haven't experienced in years, it felt like the bottom of hopelessness. After an email today confirming what I suspected, I realized it was his energy I was taking on. I've spent today being present for him, and staying in a restful mode. I've asked for a lot of help from the ascended masters today, that's for sure. I've got to keep my vibration up, instead of coming down, and that's a challenge for me. 

• Upvote 2

Psychic? I tend to feel peoples energies when they are close to me, usually directly in front. I can also look at the face of a person and see if they are awake and receptive or on "autopilot". You could call it a basic way of seeing the aura in the face. It however looks more like a mirror or if they have a vr headset on x)

I've always been surprised by the cluelessness from everybody around me. It seems to be a mixture of me just being more intelligent (I think) and being able to just think about issues when I'm alone in bed. Kind of going through the akashic records in order to find a solution. This usually means I have to sleep over things.

I don't know if I just imagined this. But as a kid I once went through my "kids dictionary" in one go. After that I had a good foundation of basic knowledge. I still am an information vacuum, learning is what I do. 

Often I have the effect of discovering something by thinking about it and then the next day I get it verified on the internet or in a documentary as an actual thing. Kind of like the universe telling me, yes you got that one right.

I am of the opinion that I could do anything if I just wanted to. However I usually need an invitation from somebody else in order to become active. Never mind. 

• Upvote 3