Bernadette

Where do they go?

8 posts in this topic

So where do you think crystals go when they disappear??? I've got a few favorites that have taken a vacation. And how I miss them sooooo! One is a beautiful moonstone ring I haven't seen in a couple months. I hope she reappears soon :)

Some people believe that crystals can flow in and out of our precievable dimension. They travel to higher dimensions then come back. That's an interesting idea. And I believe it's true!

Where do you think they go??

heres a photo of the moonstone ring and a tourmalinated quartz that decided to take a hiatus. I sure hope they come back soon!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5

My lapis lazuli and orange calcite disappeared on me for like 4-5 months and then just recently found them again the day after I had a very deep meditation. I think I just brought myself to a vibration where I could be with them again..

• Upvote 4

@Bjork this happened to my lapis lazuli ring I had to, I bought it about ten years ago I wore it everyday then it went missing for about 3 years and I found it again about 3 months ago and have worn it everyday 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the hope that they will return again guys! And I Love the idea that you meditated and that boosted your vibration to be with them again @Bjork! @Stijn I haven't read that post from hibiscus moon yet. I will! I'm almost done with my certification from her crystal academy. 

• Upvote 2

On June 21, 2016 at 2:37 PM, authorofdarkness said:

I have been using a selenite stone for energy healing and it works very well. It is wonderful for drawing negativity out of in my mind. But there are times after a session of healing that I put it down and feel repulsion toward the stone where I don't even want to touch it because I feel so much negative energy radiating off of it. 

Is this normal???

If your crystals left you.  they had somewhere else they needed to be.   
I miss my crystals that have disappeared on me.   But i know they wanted to find a new home.  
Trust they're ok.   But I understand the emotion that you feel.  because i have a few really beloved ones that left me & i miss.
I have a few I gave away bc my intuition told me & i feel glad they're gone bc I gave it to someone who needed it more than i did  -- but i sometimes miss them,, bc they were favorites of mine

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 2

I love how crystals effect can be felt whether you believe in "supernatural" or not. And I had not realized how active Lapis was in general, it seems like a lot of people other than myself experience "missing" lapis. Both my lapis, and my small amethyst pieces regularly visit elsewhere regularly. Human ego gets in the way of accepting that crystals have a mind of their own, meditating on their return, bringing yourself into a higher vibration, I think is where a vibration of faith exists that they are going to return.

Selenite, and other stones that collect negative energy, can collect a truly VAST amount of negativity. I wish I was more technically aware of the process, but I know it works. The feeling of repulsion at the negativity is not only "normal", it is proof that you do not resonate with negative energy. Place the "used" stones in a cleansing medium. I like to bath them in sage and sweetgrass smoke, but if there is a full moon, I find that the stones really thrive in regular moonlight baths. Keep in mind, the bath is not a water bath, as that can be very damaging to selenite, and other stones.

I have recently been getting more in tune with my crystals. Finding "new" gems and minerals in my home. Which is cool, since I cannot go to my local gem store and buy ALL the gems that my heart longs to get to know better.