Thalia

Frequency Fashion?

6 posts in this topic

Hey -- I'm just loving the new site!

Just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of Teal's frequency paintings (like so many others), and browsing through them just now got me thinking:  Would it ever be possible to have them made into t-shirts?  It would be so cool to see Teal Tribe members all over the world rocking 'frequency fashion'!  (That could be a thing, right?  Anybody?) :)  

• Upvote 3

She already has a bajillion clothes available for sale in her frequency paintings. The reason you couldn't find it is because this new website doesn't have the cafepress link anymore. I really don't know why, considering how there is so much more to pick from. Accessories, coffee cups, messenger bags and yes, even clothes. Here's the link:

http://www.cafepress.ca/profile/tealswan

Where it says "narrow by" just choose "clothing." Make sure you look through them in detail. There are many different "styles" of shirts, including some for infants.

You may want to contact the website managers about this so everyone else can have a chance to buy her prints.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, InvertedSeal said:

She already has a bajillion clothes available for sale in her frequency paintings. The reason you couldn't find it is because this new website doesn't have the cafepress link anymore. 

You legend!!  Thank you, you made my week :D

12 hours ago, InvertedSeal said:

She already has a bajillion clothes available for sale in her frequency paintings. The reason you couldn't find it is because this new website doesn't have the cafepress link anymore. I really don't know why, considering how there is so much more to pick from. Accessories, coffee cups, messenger bags and yes, even clothes. Here's the link:

http://www.cafepress.ca/profile/tealswan

Where it says "narrow by" just choose "clothing." Make sure you look through them in detail. There are many different "styles" of shirts, including some for infants.

You may want to contact the website managers about this so everyone else can have a chance to buy her prints.

Yes! However I wouldn't count on the CafePress Quality :) That's the reason we took it off the website. We hope to find good quality clothes soon for you all.  (Any suggestions are welcome :ph34r:)