Bernadette

What's crystals are next to your bed or under your pillow?

59 posts in this topic

Greetings!

So what crystals do you have under your pillow or next to your bed? I sleep with a 10lb selenite within10 ft of my bed. It's helped open my crown chakra up.. Too much. Lol.. During the winter it was crazy overactive. Now, because of walking barefoot everywhere, I feel more grounded and balanced. I also sleep with a large rose quartz heart. She's helped me discover self love! And she's been my companion through some rough times! I can't sleep without her!

So what crystals are next to you? :)

image.jpeg

• Upvote 10

25 minutes ago, Bernadette said:

Greetings!

So what crystals do you have under your pillow or next to your bed? I sleep with a 10lb selenite within10 ft of my bed. It's helped open my crown chakra up.. Too much. Lol.. During the winter it was crazy overactive. Now, because of walking barefoot everywhere, I feel more grounded and balanced. I also sleep with a large rose quartz heart. She's helped me discover self love! And she's been my companion through some rough times! I can't sleep without her!

So what crystals are next to you? :)

I love this so much, Bernadette! My alter is at the foot of my bed, and I keep my crystal crew on it with my rose water spritzer. :)  I have an orange quartz, a black tourmaline, a large clear/orange quartz, a milky quartz, a rose quartz, my raw and buffed citrine, an aquamarine, an amethyst, another brownish stone someone gave me, and a sunstone. I also have a side of amethyst geode that was another gift. I try to keep my drying flowers and edible orchids near them, so they feel the botanical love, and everybody gets a rose spritz once in a while! I carry the orange quartz, and black tourmaline with me all the time for joy and protection, and the little citrine in my wallet for abundance. I love them all, and enjoy toting them around. Such sweet little entities. 

• Upvote 5

I LOVE your rose water idea! How do you create that? And I love how you spritz your crystals with rose water ? You have great ideas :)

Crystals are so freaking powerful! They've helped me transform my life. They have been such an incredible support system as well. Ive got them in every single room. And both my girls have their "sacred" spaces and that's where they put theirs :) It's amazing to see their natural born affinity to crystals!

Heres a photo of the gem elixir I'm preparing for an energizing room spray I'm creating for some friends. After this step I will combine a blend of citrus oils and the gem elixir and add a few chips of quartz in the bottle to help amplify the goodness!!! 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

That's heavenly, Bernadette! 

Crystals have transformed me too. To be honest, my stones have become faithful friends and have really helped me through some dark times.

Right now I have kyanite, tigers eye, opal (as it's my birth stone), larimar, citrine, pyrite, selenite, and two phantom quartz underneath my pillow...and then green fluorite, rose quartz, amber and garnet on the pillow next to me hehe love em all to bits

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Bess said:

These are my friends :)  I take them everywhere, sleep with them, take baths with them they really like it :D   

Awwwww. :) The feels! They're beautiful, @Bess! I'm really glad I'm not the only one who thinks of her crystals as friends. I love them, and they love me! Plus, they understand that they help me and all those I'm around. It's so great. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bernadette said:

I LOVE your rose water idea! How do you create that? And I love how you spritz your crystals with rose water ? You have great ideas :)

Yay! Thank you! I dry roses for about a week, then once they're totally dry, I take a mason jar, put about 7 healthy-sized petals in it (with loving permission from the roses, of course - they know what I do, they sit on my alter!), then add spring water. Then, I let it steep for between 5-7 days, and put it in a spritzer bottle. I let whatever stones want to (the rose quartz will not miss an occasion ever), sit on the lid for the duration, then viola! I spritz my hair, my skin, my field. The pic is of my second alter, by the side of my bed, with some orchids (edible, I put them in my salads as well - drying them for batch next!). I do botanical art as well. ^_^

7 hours ago, Bernadette said:

Heres a photo of the gem elixir I'm preparing for an energizing room spray I'm creating for some friends. After this step I will combine a blend of citrus oils and the gem elixir and add a few chips of quartz in the bottle to help amplify the goodness!!! 

Literally, @Bernadette, the picture is making my head buzz, lol. You have to teach me your ways as well! Wouldn't a crystal workshop be fun? I'd be so down. 

IMG_9042.jpg

• Upvote 5

I wear amethyst and tourmaline always!  I placed my amethyst near Teal at the Synchronicity Workshop in Scottsdale/Phoenix. Loved all her great energy and being able to bring some home with me. I have rose quartz (keeps love in) and hematite (keeps any hate out) in all my doorways of my house!  :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

These are my other babies but my daughter keeps taking my big amethyst and hiding it, the green stone as they call it in NZ Is rough and you have meant to rub it and it over years will become smooth it was given to me when my mum passed away and I was told when I'm thinking of her to rub it 

and the starfish was from oneday I was really pissed off with life so I went to my far away beach to cheer myself up and I told my angels I want to find something amazing to cheer me up one min later I found the starfish 

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6