Simona Ko

Hello Baltic states :)

22 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

Nu va Lietuviu yra visgi. Teal sake kad labai daug lietuviu sutinka bet nesitikejau kazkaip :D Sveiki!

Nu matyt  kai kurie lietuviai dideli Jutos entuziastai, jei net dainas kuria. Gal del to sutinka :D 

Hi everyone,

Happy to see you all here :)

I am from Estonia. Teal's teachings have changed my life and mindset hugely and I am looking forward to the day we can host the first Synchronisation workshop in Estonia or nearby.

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2016 at 6:31 PM, Maple said:

Hi everyone,

Happy to see you all here :)

I am from Estonia. Teal's teachings have changed my life and mindset hugely and I am looking forward to the day we can host the first Synchronisation workshop in Estonia or nearby.

Hi, I think most we can get right now is Czech Republic, or Sweden/Norway :) . But you never know maybe there is time where we can get into Estonia also:). Should be interesting to know Teal's view of Estonian's  overall vibrations :)

Dear Baltic peeps :-)
I would like to inform you I will be soon on the tour with the Completion Process Workshops, following Teal and the family :-) around the Europe :-)from end of this month in the Netherlands, and then Ireland and Switzerland in November. 

Before each workshop there will be 2 hours FREE presentation and the demonstration of CP for everyone.

For all the details send me a private message, not to clog the threads here... 

If you can't make it to my workshop, and you would like to have a private, face to face, CP session with Teal's certified CP practitioner - also feel free to get in touch :-)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1254041561309910/