Sophia Spirit

Astral Projection

8 posts in this topic

I'm trying to astral project but it's not really going so well. The first time I tried it I got to the vibration state easily but after that I haven't been able to get into a vibration state. It just feels like a little buzz throughout my body. I also do the rope technique. Does anyone have any experience with astral projection and would like to give a few tips?

• Upvote 2

if you wake up early and go back to sleep it could happen, like waking up to take someone to the airport or something like that, your body will fall asleep faster and you can feel the whole vibrational stage and leave. we are all multidimensional beings and this actually shows you that you are regardless if people believe it or not, it is shown to you and you see for yourself. you sort of have to be okay to die and face your fears of not being attached to your body. those fears will come up when you feel yourself ready to leave and you have no idea what's at the end of the tunnel, its a new experience to you, so those thoughts about hell or whatever fear you have of death will come up. I'm not trying to scare you I'm just telling you that will come up, and its all you creating that because outside of this reality you think it you see it, including "negative" things.

Just go to sleep and see how much you can remember, do you see the geometric patterns right before you go to sleep and have memory of it? what's the most you can remember? or get a dream journal to begin with. it is possible and it will blow your mind, but you have to remember it. sometimes you will just float up on top of your bed and just stay there and go into a dream. I would say get a dream journal and try to consciously go to sleep and see if you can remember anything.

• Upvote 1

I get sleep paralysis though so I'm kind of scared to do it while sleeping. And I don't really have any fears about leaving my body I just get anxious so I have to work on that. I will start keeping a dream journal because I hear it also helps with lucid dreaming. Also, do you know if you have to astral project while laying down or can you also be sitting in a cross-legged position?

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:18 AM, Sophia Spirit said:

I get sleep paralysis though so I'm kind of scared to do it while sleeping. And I don't really have any fears about leaving my body I just get anxious so I have to work on that. I will start keeping a dream journal because I hear it also helps with lucid dreaming. Also, do you know if you have to astral project while laying down or can you also be sitting in a cross-legged position?

its the same as sleeping, just a fancy word. you have to consciously remember going to sleep. if you can sleep with your legs crossed then sure, but I think a bed is better. your third eye is like your imagination on steroids and you see it in front of you, not like your imagination, you can get glimpses of that when you go to sleep at night, or waking up in the middle of the night you will get that when you close your eyes, then it fades.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

@Sophia Spirit , your perception of the astral and the astral traveling is also based on your beliefs, just like this reality level. conscious and unconscious, ofc. so while for some astral traveling looks like leaving the body and floating toward the ceiling, for others it can be more like a shuttle/switch type of feeling (now you're here, next thing you know you're there), for others it may be like a falling inwards (astral world feels like an inner space in this case), etc.

in my experience, what helps with astral projection is dropping the expectations of what it is, how does it look or feels like. that's because you don't know what you don't consciously know, but exists as beliefs in your unconscious and factors in your perception of the astral. like don't try to achieve or find what others describe, just let yourself experience your own version of the astral/astral projection, because that's the most accessible to you. 

common things that all astral travelers describe, like perceiving the buzz can be an indication that you are getting into the right space/state (in the zone, if you will) for easily projecting, but is not a stage of astral projection per se. the buzz is ever present (more or less intense), it doesn't just happen then. then you are just still enough to observe it, thus more 'ready' to travel between layers of reality.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, mufhry said:

@Sophia Spirit , your perception of the astral and the astral traveling is also based on your beliefs, just like this reality level. conscious and unconscious, ofc. so while for some astral traveling looks like leaving the body and floating toward the ceiling, for others it can be more like a shuttle/switch type of feeling (now you're here, next thing you know you're there), for others it may be like a falling inwards (astral world feels like an inner space in this case), etc.

in my experience, what helps with astral projection is dropping the expectations of what it is, how does it look or feels like. that's because you don't know what you don't consciously know, but exists as beliefs in your unconscious and factors in your perception of the astral. like don't try to achieve or find what others describe, just let yourself experience your own version of the astral/astral projection, because that's the most accessible to you. 

common things that all astral travelers describe, like perceiving the buzz can be an indication that you are getting into the right space/state (in the zone, if you will) for easily projecting, but is not a stage of astral projection per se. the buzz is ever present (more or less intense), it doesn't just happen then. then you are just still enough to observe it, thus more 'ready' to travel between layers of reality.

I have heard the everybody perceives astral projection argument several times before. But you showed me how I may already be astral traveling without actually having the feeling of leaving my body. Thanks for that.

Mostly I am kind of in a movie where creatures or items or scenes appear. Recently I had a snow flake, a huge one. Similar to teals truth frequency painting. And some lush forests. And some kind of animal/elephant I think. Previusly I did not have it close up, but only saw it through the silver screen or it was kind of like a first or third person camera. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mufhry said:

That's interesting I always thought astral projection meant your soul leaving your body. I guess there are many ways to do it. I also try to envision the astral world while I'm trying to project so maybe that's also why it's not working. I think that astral projection is something I have to practice and find the right techniques that work for me. Thank you for your help :)