John

Criticism of something Teal said (sort of)

6 posts in this topic

I recently watched this video where Teal answers some questions asked by Blake (I'm guessing questions sent in by other people) on a YouTube channel called Choosing Self Love.  Teal says that the new souls and the new generation is bad- ass, she is in love with them , other stuff, it is a short video, I don't want to misquote her so please just watch the video. I do not think this is the case at all. Every soul is born as a pure expression of source consciousness and would stay that way if they weren't socialized out of it. The new generation has opted into life paths based on the collective desire of humanity or their family or past lives or whatever. However, there is nothing new about this. It is the world that is changing, because of people like Teal. I'll state a simple example, schools. In school we are taught so many things that go completely against what we innately know to be the truth for ourselves. For example, bullying. Bullying in schools exist because of the ridiculous rules that are created by the schools. Every student in a school is told that it is wrong to fight, even to defend yourself, they are told that if they fight for any reason, they will be punished. They are told they will be punished with detention, suspended, expelled (a blessing I think, you get to leave that place), or whatever else. They are also told things like if you are punished in this way, it will affect your future plans (you will have a record of being expelled on your "permanent record" and colleges won't want you). In this scenario, who benefits? The bully of course, the bully has no care about his permanent record, the victim (generally someone who cares about getting good grades, etc) does. The victim has no choice but to put up with the bullying, rely on complaining to faculty who won't do anything without seeing the bullying directly take place, which the bully is too "smart" to do. The victims are victimized not because of the overwhelming power of the bully, but because their ability to defend themselves has been stripped from them, they don't want to get in trouble. People are forced into this institution until they are adults. Of course they fall victim to sociopaths and narcissists in their adult lives, they've been trained to do so. That's just one example, we are also socialized by our parents, governments, religions, etc. This is what is changing, not the souls. New ideas like homeschooling, un-schooling, self-study (where children decide what they want to learn), peaceful parenting, etc are happening. The world is what is changing, because of Teal and others, the new souls are just benefiting from it. I think this is a case of the source admiring it's reflection instead of itself. I don't know, this was just bothering me for some reason and I I don't really have anyone who is interested in talking about new souls and stuff like that, so I thought I'd post this. I'd love to get anyone else's thoughts on this. Thanks

wonderful! 

I completely validated your comment @John

All souls are beautiful and all served a purpose! 

And new ones are coming to bring borth the higher councscuosness that we desire. 

I wish to get pregnant next year, 2017 and to be anchor for a new soul (badd asss one) to come forth. :D

• Upvote 2

Hi there,

It sounds like you're speaking to a contradiction I've noticed as well in both Teal and Abraham Hicks teachings which goes like this - On the one hand, they both say that when we die we return to pure positive energy, in a state of full consciousness as a complete enlightened part of the collective stream. They also both say subtle or explicitly that past lives don't effect current ones. Essentially, they seem to say that the old Hindu/Buddhist/eastern philosophy that we incarnate from life to life in order to eventually reach enlightenment, stop incarnating, and simply become one with god, is in fact not accurate. But rather we always return to a full state of enlightenment between lives. This implies that there are no MORE advanced beings, which come into life "closer to enlightenment".

But then, other times, Both Teal and Hicks DO seem to imply that some beings are more advanced and vibrate in a higher frequency from the get go. This implies that while we do return to pure positive energy, we also become more enlightened, smarter, and more expanded as lifetimes progress. 

I would personally love to see Teal expound upon this seeming contradiction. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thing you got that soul concept a bit wrong. Souls are basically a collective of different consciousness streams for example there are right now multiple souls on earth which are partly consisting of the christ consciousness as teal already stated not sure in which interview or workshop though.
So yes they do change all the time because every consciousness stream is unique and if different ones are mixed up there are infinite possibilites what a soul could be like.
The reason those awesome new souls are appearing is simply because the amount and grade of unconsciousness on earth is at a peak like never before but now it is changing hopefully it is not too late.
It is simply evolution on a level of soul.

• Upvote 1

On 27-10-2016 at 8:12 PM, Anthony Kenan said:

Hi there,

It sounds like you're speaking to a contradiction I've noticed as well in both Teal and Abraham Hicks teachings which goes like this - On the one hand, they both say that when we die we return to pure positive energy, in a state of full consciousness as a complete enlightened part of the collective stream. They also both say subtle or explicitly that past lives don't effect current ones. Essentially, they seem to say that the old Hindu/Buddhist/eastern philosophy that we incarnate from life to life in order to eventually reach enlightenment, stop incarnating, and simply become one with god, is in fact not accurate. But rather we always return to a full state of enlightenment between lives. This implies that there are no MORE advanced beings, which come into life "closer to enlightenment".

Hi,

I have understood the teaching in the following way: Source wants to expand or to progress and uses the physical dimension as a sort of experimentation playground, where source, manifested as us, can learn from the outcomes of certain actions/desires/events. I interpret it this way that a soul can therefore decide one time to come into being with a higher frequency than the next time and that a single soul doesn't necessarily progresses on an energetic level, but rather lets the collective consciousness progress through its experiences.

The idea that a soul has to progress every time it comes into being until it gets enlightened sounds like a very linear way of thinking like levelling up in a video game. Would it work that way?

Cheers

You are very right about the socialization aspect. If not for the very intense and brutal socialization trauma, who knows what anyone would be. Each person could be god-like, if only they were socialized differently.

I think I can offer the bridge for this contradiction. I think what Teal is referring to is people who came into this life with certain things. Such as her coming in with abilities; the abilities meant she would never be socialized in the same way as most people, so they created this buffer between her and the usual socialization methds. You can watch her video about autism to see her explain this in detail. So I think it's about people who come in with certain qualities, abilities or even disabilities and this means that the socialization that previously worked for most people, will not work to the same extent with these individuals. And some people were just lucky enough to have been socialized in an "OK" way compared to most.