Hope_vZ

Dunedin group meetup

10 posts in this topic

I am contemplating arranging a group meeting for all members living in or around Dunedin. It would obviously be at a time and place that suits the budget and schedule of most of members. Is there anyone else who would like to make a suggestion or would likely attend such an event? Thanks in advance xx

• Upvote 1

Would like to wish success and happiness for meet up. I would hav liked to attend. I am waiting for more members to join in my region

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the well wishes @Amit and @AbsoluteWave your comments were a nice surprise. Yes, it seems like it is only the two of us, for now at least @Courtney, would love to start socializing with like-minded people as well as make new friends as a recent migrant from S.A. Do you have any suggestions for a place to meet up? Kinda excited, if i am completely honest, hehe.:$

Again all the best, tell us if you want to invite us too...we will think of sharing the cost of meet up. On another note, why dont we think of gathering in europe teal gathering. But wherever meeting takes places, make sure of supporting each other with the help of all the teals teachings. Wishing happiness

• Upvote 1

Hi Hope, I am from mumbai but last 11 years in Bahrain. And the source knows where next...teal language 😂

My husband and I will be traveling to NZ next year. I would love to connect with some people there before we go and then meet up when we do :)

Oh wow, I was living in Dunedin this time last year and didn't even know about this! Would have loved to.