Garnet

Partial manifestations

8 posts in this topic

A lot of my wishes/desires manifest very quickly. Some take longer than the others but it's  okay, i know it when i am ready. But what does it mean if a wish manifests only partially? Basically it's there i just can't get to it. Why did it manifest then? Does it mean i am not in alignment with it? Or do i need to move on to something new?

I am writing this in shadow work, but honestly i can't trace it. I don't remember being in a situation like this. So i feel like i am sitting at a Stop sign.

half a match to something? not unless it takes time whatever it is, or you aren't ready for whatever it is you want to manifest so it(source/the universe/your higher self) will put obstacles in your way to make you ready? everything is just being a match to it, whatever it is.

Thank you, @Alex7

I think a lot of it is me giving to myself. When it's someone else's dream i put a lot of energy to make it happen. But i don't always do it for myself. I don't know why. I thought i do. But now it's obvious i don't. 

• Upvote 2

Hi Garnet,

Most of the time I get half manifestations and bitter endings. A good opportunity comes with a golden tray, things go smooth for a while and then there happens a disaster which I do not know where and how it comes. After the disaster I am always the loser, a complete loser even though I do not deserve it (lets say). I am very new to shadow work and completion process, sometimes I see the patterns to a degree and sometimes I do not.  This time I realized that  I manifest the unwanted things more quickly and with no effort at all even when I put my energy to thing I want. I suppose my brain automatically puts more power to negativity in the background.  Also, since things are never avesome for me, at some point I get doubtful about the 'good' situation I am in, and feel anxious about how it should have been better. This might be why things go 180 opposite to the negative for me, - giving the universe mixed signals.    If I wish for a friend, it happens and ends positively for them but negatively for me- I get abandoned or find mysef in a bad situation.  Guess I have tons of work to do :) The connection here with your situation might lay in how you want the things happen. May be your desire and expectations about the wish changed in a way that it affects the clarity of the wish.  

Edited by duygu_s

Hello, duygu_s

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have been becoming more and more aware of why this happens to me since i posted it. I came across Teal's video where she talks about cutting cords (relationships, things that hold us back etc). And tbh i thought i didn't really have those untill i actually let my mind bring the memories and feelings back to the surface. What i have realized is that i have a strong attachment to the situations where i was very painfully betrayed by close  people (an ex friend to be exact). Even though i have fogiven her. So, i took my time and looked at the situation closer. What i have uncovered is that i have everything she wishes she had, and she has everything that i am currently missing. When we were close we had big plans together and i was the one who just couldn't trust again and eventually just went my way (and i know it was the right thing to do). All that ran through my head as i was standing on the Military Cutoff road - lovely syncronisity - one of our dreams was to take a car trip across the country. When i do my shadow work i also see now that i can change something  physically the way i want it and that seems like helps my mind to see the results almost instantly. If i don't do it my mind tends to go to the dark places. Maybe you can try this too. Anyway... hopefully i am on the right track again and i wish the same for you.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

When i do my shadow work i also see now that i can change something  physically the way i want it and that seems like helps my mind to see the results almost instantly.

So glad you are seeing that!  That is one reason why the Completion Process is so powerful. 

11 hours ago, Amazawa said:

So glad you are seeing that!  That is one reason why the Completion Process is so powerful. 

I think it is. It is interesting how i also feel responsibility for the process because i see how it affects more things than i thought it would.