taylor1348

why is this happening to me?

22 posts in this topic

For about 1 year, I've really been having difficulty with some of the tasks of getting ready every day (showering and brushing my teeth). I know that these are necessary things for hygiene so I shouldn't have any difficulty doing them, just as everyone else who is healthy does. However it feels really tedious and repetitive and I hate doing it. I don't have as much of a problem with other responsibilities (chores). I have thought about this and I thought of reasons why it could be happening:

1. I have depression so it could be bc of that.  2. Maybe there isn't enough positivity in my life to motivate me? I am lacking some positivity, like spending more time with friends and doing fun things. 3. What if I want a "break" from human life for a period of time? Like sleeping and being in a nonphysical dimension for a long period of time and then coming back to physical human life and not having difficulty with functioning.

I believe that I want to live a human life, so I shouldn't have difficulty functioning. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that all positive experiences (including the positive of being a human) is inexhaustible, meaning that source can experience it an unlimited number of times without permanently "getting tired" of it. So for example if a part of source incarnated as a human millions of times, if it becomes tired/bored of it, it could be something else for a period of time (like a plant or other entity) and then would be able to enjoy being human again.

Do you guys know why this is happening to me and how I can function normally again? 

• Upvote 2

Did you look at about one year ago when this started. What changed in your life.

Or find the point when it started then find a point a little ealier what was the trigger.

If its a bit confusing and symthoms getting worse thats good.

Than you know your on the right track. Keep searching in that direction.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tibor said:

Did you look at about one year ago when this started. What changed in your life.

Or find the point when it started then find a point a little ealier what was the trigger.

If its a bit confusing and symthoms getting worse thats good.

Than you know your on the right track. Keep searching in that direction.

I started to feel worse after a long period of getting better. Why is it good if symptoms worsen?

23 minutes ago, chloe1348 said:

I started to feel worse after a long period of getting better. Why is it good if symptoms worsen?

Because when you get close to the stuck enery/cause of the problem you stirr it up. like if you stirr in the soup.

If want you think it is and it does nothing no change its not the problem.

To solve a problem you have to tru it feeling emotion hate love fear doesnt matter but you have to get all what in that energy. than it will disolve.

@chloe1348 sounds like you might have depression.  What if you try to stop showering and brushing your teeth for a few days and see how it's going to make you feel? Maybe by stopping doing the unwanted things you will be able to see what's really causing you to feel this way and then you can work on that.

Hope this helps

Bright blessings

• Upvote 1

Sounds painful.  Have you thought of going to the sink, thinking about whether you should brush your teeth or not, then ask: "what would someone who loves themselves do?"  Let your higher self guide you.

• Upvote 2

On 10/26/2016 at 7:44 PM, Tibor said:

Because when you get close to the stuck enery/cause of the problem you stirr it up. like if you stirr in the soup.

If want you think it is and it does nothing no change its not the problem.

To solve a problem you have to tru it feeling emotion hate love fear doesnt matter but you have to get all what in that energy. than it will disolve.

This is what Teal Swan and also Eckhart Tolle teach and it's true. I'll try to do that. What do you mean by "If want you think it is and it does nothing no change its not the problem.", sorry, I didn't understand.

22 hours ago, Garnet said:

@chloe1348 sounds like you might have depression.  What if you try to stop showering and brushing your teeth for a few days and see how it's going to make you feel? Maybe by stopping doing the unwanted things you will be able to see what's really causing you to feel this way and then you can work on that.

Hope this helps

Bright blessings

I can stop showering for a bit, but I wouldn't want to stop brushing my teeth though...

I think it would make me feel more rested.

22 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

I like @Garnet's advice about simply not doing it and seeing what happens. It could be that your intuition is trying to get a message through to you that these tasks are not loving for you to do right now. You won't die or suffer any permanent ill effects. What if a temporary hygiene holiday leads to an overall long-term improvement in your hygiene? 

However, if you are to go in the opposite direction and persist with these tasks, I would try to focus on how you are benefitting your teeth or body moment-to-moment during the task. Try to think of your teeth and gums as separate from yourself, and with each brush stroke think about them getting whiter and stronger and being grateful to you for your service to them. Same with your hair and skin. Hope this helps :) 

I would rather persist with these tasks bc I'm worried about bad effects of not brushing my teeth, and I will try to focus on that. 

On 10/27/2016 at 8:13 AM, Amit said:

@chloe1348 how is your emotional or mental body? is it hurt? are you desired by yourself or someone? or do you desire someone? 

Yes it is hurt to an extent, I guess I desire to have a relationship with someone (I don't have one now). I don't know if I'm desired by someone. I'm not desired by myself, I have health problems so I desire to be without them.

Thank you everyone for helping :)

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Kath said:

Sounds painful.  Have you thought of going to the sink, thinking about whether you should brush your teeth or not, then ask: "what would someone who loves themselves do?"  Let your higher self guide you.

It is painful for me unfortunately :( but I think it will pass. Right now my higher self seems to be telling me that I should brush my teeth today. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chloe1348 said:

This is what Teal Swan and also Eckhart Tolle teach and it's true. I'll try to do that. What do you mean by "If want you think it is and it does nothing no change its not the problem.", sorry, I didn't understand.

I can stop showering for a bit, but I wouldn't want to stop brushing my teeth though...

I think it would make me feel more rested.

I would rather persist with these tasks bc I'm worried about bad effects of not brushing my teeth, and I will try to focus on that. 

Yes it is hurt to an extent, I guess I desire to have a relationship with someone (I don't have one now). I don't know if I'm desired by someone. I'm not desired by myself, I have health problems so I desire to be without them.

Thank you everyone for helping :)

What I mean by that is if you search for a problem and want to solve it you have to go true the emotions/feelings etc which will hurt the same as when you experienced it.

Now if youre searching for that and you dont get any feeling or emotion than youre not really reliving it.

But if you get close to the core automaticly emotions/feelings will come out because you trigger them by searching for them you feed it with your intension what you point at it.

If  nothing happens you running around in circles.

Hope this clear it a bit if not ask me......

2 hours ago, Tibor said:

What I mean by that is if you search for a problem and want to solve it you have to go true the emotions/feelings etc which will hurt the same as when you experienced it.

Now if youre searching for that and you dont get any feeling or emotion than youre not really reliving it.

But if you get close to the core automaticly emotions/feelings will come out because you trigger them by searching for them you feed it with your intension what you point at it.

If  nothing happens you running around in circles.

Hope this clear it a bit if not ask me......

Ok, I understand. I feel some fear that I think I should work on.

2 minutes ago, chloe1348 said:

Ok, I understand. I feel some fear that I think I should work on.

what fear?

Edited by Tibor

On 11/2/2016 at 9:10 PM, MPrado said:

You answered your own questions. 

"What if I want a "break" from human life for a period of time? Like sleeping and being in a nonphysical dimension for a long period of time and then coming back to physical human life and not having difficulty with functioning."

That's a why of depression. Its a break. You are resting, sleeping mode. Matt Kahn has talked about it. Watch his videos. Infinite Waters has many insights on depression, i highly suggest you to watch that video as well. 

Seems like you know what's up but you don't trust you know what's up.

Guess what, you absolutely know what's up. ;)

Ty, that's good to hear! I will look up their videos/texts.

• Upvote 1

So it has been about a year and unfortunately I still have difficulty functioning, however I'm still going to keep trying to solve this, but thank you everyone for helping me :)

On 11/2/2016 at 9:10 PM, MPrado said:

You are resting, sleeping mode

I found this article by Matt Khan in which he descibes a period of incubation similar to a "resting, sleeping mode" and how it's a period of rest and renewal in which you can feel depressed. So this is happening to me. He also wrote in a facebook post:

"Depression is caused by overconsumption. Overconsumption is caused by obsession. Obsession is caused by fear. Fear is caused by an absence of love. An absence of love is caused by a belief in others. A belief in others is caused by a label called others. A label called others is caused by a need to organize life into some form of understanding. A need to organize life into some form of understanding is caused by an inability to trust life as it is."

This really applies to me! I suppose I have an overconsumption of positive things I love in life which is caused by an obsession of those things. And this would be caused by a fear of losing these positive things. And I do have an inability to trust life as it is and therefore an absence of love.

I watched some infinite waters videos too, and Ralph Smart (they maker of the videos) says that to stop depression you can tell yourself "I am choosing the most emotionally healthy option right now" and he says that "everything is a choice. you have the power to create your reality".

I would love to create a reality in which your body cleans itself so you don't have to, but until I do I will have to solve this problem of having difficulty functioning. I have a perception that showering and brushing my teeth causes suffering to me, if I can change my perception so that I believe it doesn't cause suffering and is actually completely positive, I wouldn't have this difficulty. Hopefully soon I'll be okay :)

• Like 1