Micah

Developping intolerance to Dairy after going vegan

20 posts in this topic

Well the other night after smoking some pot, I get this grand idea of putting real sour cream on my food. Big mistake and hypocritical, I know. Well, yesterday and today it feels like I have waterworks in my head, throat and lungs. So uncomfortable. 

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

when your body is clean it will tell you what you can have and cant. for example I cant have peas, if I were to take one of those blood tests to show you what food your allergic to, peas would be on that list, milk too lol. I don't think milk is good for anyone, its pus...

• Upvote 3

I've always had some discomfort with processed milk. 

I can't digest pasta anymore. Only a very small amount. And too much bread. If i make my own it's still okay tho.

How are you with eggs? I don't understand why are they considered dairy..

• Upvote 2

On 2016-10-27 at 5:18 AM, Alex7 said:

when your body is clean it will tell you what you can have and cant. for example I cant have peas, if I were to take one of those blood tests to show you what food your allergic to, peas would be on that list, milk too lol. I don't think milk is good for anyone, its pus...

How are such healthy things as peas...  There must be many reasons as to why your body cannot even consume something from Mother Gaia.

6 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

How are such healthy things as peas...  There must be many reasons as to why your body cannot even consume something from Mother Gaia.

I don't know why, but they go right through me.

I feel you, I just ate some cheese that was on some beans and I am literally dying right now, my stomach hurts already and I feel awful. Majorly regretting this decision. 

I think it's ok to break vegan if you are craving something, for me it's always reaffirmed how vegan I am and how I don't want to be anything else or eat any kind of animal products like meat, eggs or dairy.

• Upvote 3

I guess these sorts of things are just the next step to becoming the beings we are meant to be.  To not get energy from consuming any life form.  Etc.  Teal and many others do talk about this a lot, I've experienced many things like you guys described, specially recently.  It just means we've made it into the next phase/realm.   Experienced these sorts of shifts as well.  It's indeed real and all life within Gaia are also doing what they can to shift into higher consciousness, many animals have already done this.  it's just mankinds turn to rise to the next level.  We must facilitate Gaia's movement into a higher dimension.  Where she was not able to the last time around.  We are coming close to that very same... forgot what it was called.. but a galaxy/being that she ended up not being ready to pass through last time.  We must do our part to allow for her ascension and ours along with it

• Upvote 1

@Trinity Anderson I agree with you in the sense of being in the wild which is our indigenous place. In the wild you may have to substitute with something that you normally wouldn't do, like suck on a random cow's nipple. 

On 10/27/2016 at 4:52 PM, nuia said:

The more conscious you become, the more sensitive your body becomes.

I  find this to be very true 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Micah said:

I find that strange @Alex7 that you have an allergic reaction to peas.  is your body rejecting them? does it happen with fresh non-canned peas as well ?

th?&id=OIP.M0a1bed13af5be8c06cdbd0af0326362fo0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

when I eat those, not that brand, but the ones in the bag and you add water.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1