Tibor

The Subconcious Mind

11 posts in this topic

What is it, that lets say a traumatic experience sticks to one person and on the other it will not.

I do not mean one is mental stronger.

But what exactly does a person have to do, that it gets into the unconscious and troubles you the rest of your life.

I've talk to a lot of survivors of a great flood.

Some when describing that event became uncontrollable emotional afraid of wave noises afraid of total silence etc. etc.

Then there are others who could describing that event as for what it was to them. Horrific a very bad experience.

But it didn't bother them irrational.

So what's the common denominator of that piece of energy which gets stuck in the subconscious.

• Upvote 1

I would say the common denominator is fear.  The greater the fear, the greater the trauma.  We all have in common the fear of pain and the fear of death.  Some have heightened fears due to the way they were raised and socialized; others have high tolerance to fear for the same reasons.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Amazawa said:

I would say the common denominator is fear.  The greater the fear, the greater the trauma.  We all have in common the fear of pain and the fear of death.  Some have heightened fears due to the way they were raised and socialized; others have high tolerance to fear for the same reasons.

Could be, but fear alone doesnt make it stick. Because to get or make a  piece of energy stick and resist time it must have an opposing force. That would make it ridged.

Same anatomy of a problem. Like Need to pay rent. Dont have money to pay it. That are two opposing energy flows.

If you fix one of the 2 it resolves.

So what in your opinion would opposing fear?

5 hours ago, Amazawa said:

On one side is the fear of loss (pain and death are rooted in loss); on the other side is love for what we fear to lose.

Sorry i dont understand i fully. i cant see that there are 2 opposing forces.

Cause the fear of loss is automaticly that we can loose something we hold dear.

So to me it seems they are to streamlined forces.

Can you explain it a littke more?

6 minutes ago, walt said:

It's moot to question why one person is affected and not another. The journey to recovery is an individual one. Salvation is before you, embrace it.

Thats right i know. Reason is a lack of perception. But that doesnt explain why it sticks.....

9 hours ago, Tibor said:

So to me it seems they are to streamlined forces.

The only way I can explain it is:  fear vs love.  opposing forces.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amazawa said:

The only way I can explain it is:  fear vs love.  opposing forces.

I found something in an old book out of the fifties.

The opposing force is the one or others or what ever created that situation or who hes blaming for it.

The energie from him is resentment with all the perceptions, emotions feelings.

And a must is that he has at that moment a drastic lowering in his conciousness or could be even unconcious.

It makes sense what you opion on this? 

13 minutes ago, walt said:

We are wired the same but we are not clones. Adversity affects us differently because we have had different experiences, bad and good. Uniqueness should be celebrated not held up to scrutiny or as big pharma fodder.

Yes i know but stuck energy is stuck energy the content or the level or quantity is for sure different. If that was not the case i would make the life of healers very easy.

14 minutes ago, walt said:

Healers don't unstick energy, clients do.

Of course the healer can only be a guide.

just ment to say if there was no differents in content severness etc we could have a universal process for everything. But hmmmm guess thats was to easy when we dicided to play this game