Haidar1996

how can someone knows thair spirit animal

11 posts in this topic

I did this and it came in a dream, I kept asking myself whats my sprit animal throughout the day and I eventually dreamed of one and it was a spider. or one of them? im not sure how the spirit animals work, but yeah I dreamt of a spider, which I'm afraid of lol.

• Upvote 3

For me, they came and found me.  My spirit owl came one night when I was just awakening.  My wolf came in a shamanic journey.  From what I read, this is common.  They find you instead of you find them. 

If you have the desire to meet yours, set your intentions and let your intuition guide you to the next step.

• Upvote 6

Who did you talk the most as a child? Or with what animal you've had the most connection and understanding? What animal do you spot the most often around?

They do usually come in dreams or in a form of symbols.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Who did you talk the most as a child? Or with what animal you've had the most connection and understanding? What animal do you spot the most often around?

They do usually come in dreams or in a form of symbols.

Then I wonder what mine are since i have many out of this world kind of dreams, so...  I also know a certain wolf being by the name of Oivin/Oiven.  A black alpha-like male.  We bonded when we met.  And I started to behave just like i wolf does, with certain body language when i got to his level when we were physically close, even communicating like they do through series of vocalizations.  Don't know if this has to do with a spirit guide or not though, since he and I with another being from the planet Narsuc had a little adventure foiling a trio of ancient vampire like beings that lived in a tree that was like an oddly shaped temple.

• Upvote 3

@Amazawa so you can have more than one spirit animal ? , cool :D 

@Garnet oh hmmm I've been tossing and turning what you have said in my head 

and what iv'e found is that my heart feels safe for bears (even though iv'e never encountered a bear , they just feel safe to me )

i dunno it feels like a "rest assured" feeling in my heart when i mention the word "bear"  or think about one 

another animal is the dolphin , iv'e been told several times i look like a dolphin and even part of me feels like it's a dolphin 

i dunno if these assumptions are in my head or something :P 

but i don't remember dreaming about a certain animal as a guide or anything unless they were  predators :P 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Then I wonder what mine are since i have many out of this world kind of dreams, so...  I also know a certain wolf being by the name of Oivin/Oiven.  A black alpha-like male.  We bonded when we met.  And I started to behave just like i wolf does, with certain body language when i got to his level when we were physically close, even communicating like they do through series of vocalizations.  Don't know if this has to do with a spirit guide or not though, since he and I with another being from the planet Narsuc had a little adventure foiling a trio of ancient vampire like beings that lived in a tree that was like an oddly shaped temple.

Usually when we look at people we can associate them with certain animals. It is a good idea to look this way at your closest friends - it should give you at least an idea of who your current dominant spirit animals are.

8 hours ago, Haidar1996 said:

and what iv'e found is that my heart feels safe for bears (even though iv'e never encountered a bear , they just feel safe to me )

i dunno it feels like a "rest assured" feeling in my heart when i mention the word "bear"  or think about one 

Interesting that you said that))) My husband has 3 brothers and as I've mentioned above i associate them with animals: an eagle,  a hyena and a brown bear. Can you guess which one i can relate to  or relay on the most? A bear, of course ? My husband is the same way about him too. When get together with his family it's like having one mind. One says something stupid, the other one picks it up... and so on... a chain reaction  untill someone finally finishes that sentence)))

• Upvote 1

I also believe that your spirit animal isn't limited to all life on Gaia both modern and ancient, or just one.  =3  For all we know, many of you may have a phoenixes or dragons for example.

• Upvote 3

@Garnet hehehe i get  you on the "one says something the other picks it and finishes it :P" it happens with my family all the time  , i guess bears or bear-like people bring  coziness and simplicity that is wonderful to acknowledge and savor

@AbsoluteWave wow can someone have mythical ones too ?! i want to mine to be a Pegasus or  a pixie .....sigh....

this makes me want to leave earth to my dreamy worlds  once...

All of these beings are real.  and they have quite a history and have a realm of their own, many of which was once the earth in originality.  It's a shame that still so many cannot even see them in their waking life nowadays.  Myself included.  I have an issue perceiving them sometimes..  But i indeed feel their presence.  specially with my soon to be untapped garden, magic will return to this land.   Eventually i will both live and be like Masanobu Fukuoka.  <3

• Upvote 1