Sign in to follow this  
llama

Rheumatism

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I would like some insight!

I heard that rheumatism is a disease which is "marked by inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fiberous tissue, especially rheumatoid arthritis" -Google definition

My mother has this.

She is in an emotionally abusive marriage with my dad where she is unable to file a divorce, and she claims that she is too worn out for anything.

She already had caner which made her remove her whole stomach

and I'm really worried about her. I constantly share my knowledge and perspectives I learned from Teal and I hope I am somehow raising her vibration...

Do you guys have any ideas about what kind of emotional underlying issues rheumatism may be coming from?

Somehow I have this strong feeling that it is because she feels stuck and unable to move to the next stage...

I would love some insight from all you wonderful people!

since mental/emotional/physical are all together it could be diet, of course its emotional, but they all go together and one helps the other, even when you know the cause you still have to do it and work on that trauma. I've seen a video of a guy named Matt Monarch and I saw a interview of a girl who changed her diet and she had arthritis and couldn't make a fist and now she runs marathons. you could show her some of his videos. at the end of the day under all those blocks/layers and subconscious wiring she knows the reason for the condition even if she doesn't know now. if she's been around doctors for most of her life, then she's even programmed by them even if they tell her its permanent or whatever they say. and people believe the diagnosis blindly when the body fluctuates, but the brain is so strong it will focus on a issue and make it bigger when its just the body trying to get your attention. the spiritual side would be mental and emotional which doctors ignore that, and people aren't aware enough to say I think its from trauma or emotional suppression, they just accept the label, accept their fate, when it can go away, we all know this subconsciously.

Osteo or Common Arthritis

When joints are painful it is a simple matter to kill the bacteria with an electronic zapper. Treat yourself with a zapper daily until the pain is gone. Maybe it will stay away, but chances

are the bacteria have a steady source.

The most common source for Staphs and Streps are small abscesses in the jaw bone, under and beside old extractions, root canals and mercury fillings. You may get immediate pain relief

just from a dental cleanup, and again disappointment may follow. Staphs and Streps are such ubiquitous bacteria, they may come not only from jaw bone infections but from gallstones, kidney

stones and other parasites.

The correct treatment for arthritis is a complete overhaul of body health: a diet cleanup, abody cleanup, and environmental cleanup.

Start with the herbal parasite program and zapping. Follow this with a kidney cleanse, then liver cleanse. If any toxin isoverlooked, especially asbestos and fiberglass, it is sure to find

your joints and permit bacteria to return and cause pain. Makesure to correct your body acid levels after doing pH measurementsof the urine.

Arthritic deposits contain a large amount of phosphates combined with calcium. This calcium came from some other bone, such as the base of your spine or the wrist. Here the bones

are getting weaker due to this calcium loss.

Calcium was taken out of your bones for the simple purpose of neutralizing the excessphosphate in your diet. Reduce phosphate consumption

(meats, soda pop, grains) by half, eating fish, milk, vegetablesand fruit instead. Drink three cups of milk a day. If you are allergic to milk, do several liver cleanses, switch brands of milk,

use milk digestant, and use it in cooking and baking. Cheese and cottage cheese are not substitutes for milk (the calcium stayed in the whey). Dairy products must be boiled before consuming and

should be no less than 2% butter fat. It takes bile to make calcium absorbable, yet milk with less than 2% butterfat does not trigger the gallbladder to empty it's bile at mealtime.

If you are not used to dairy products, start slowly and work up gradually to the 3 cups a day needed.

This is a way from the pshical site