LaucherJunge

lost touch to my emotions

3 posts in this topic

I had a lot of emotions going especially since the time i used the completion process but for the last few weeks it seems like i dont feel any emotions anymore i just lost the touch with it. There has been one occasion where i had a good emotion and about 3 occasions where i had a bad one and 2 of those went away fairly fast when i was practicing emotional vipassana and accepted it, for the other one i used the completion process. And in general i have a good feeling i am very positive started yoga and actually like it but the emotions are just not coming i really miss some good old positive emotions it is a bit like being numb just that i still have a very positive outlook on life in general.

Edit: I have to mention that i got a cold and it lasted for about 2 weeks in which i could not work out or go out jogging things which really mean a lot to me at the moment so that might be relevant.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1

Teal talks about this in many of her webinars about CP.  There will come a time when you hit the wall of wanting to be accepted just as you are.  No more fixing anything!  Your subconscious will not cooperate until you learn to accept that you are perfect as you are, warts and all!

During this time, just enjoy the positive emotions you are feeling and appreciate the shifts you have already made. :)

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I had a lot of emotions going especially since the time i used the completion process but for the last few weeks it seems like i dont feel any emotions anymore i just lost the touch with it. There has been one occasion where i had a good emotion and about 3 occasions where i had a bad one and 2 of those went away fairly fast when i was practicing emotional vipassana and for the other one i used the completion process. And in general i have a good feeling i am very positive started yoga and actually like it but the emotions are just not coming i really miss some good old positive emotions it is a bit like being numb i would say just that i still have a very positive outlook on life in general.

Thanks Amazawa, this is very helpful. :)

• Upvote 1