LaucherJunge

Teal haters

46 posts in this topic

So after arguing a whole bunch with teal haters and all my other experiences with teal hate and such i came to know the real reason(s) why some people become haters.
So the main reason is that Teal has some really complex and abstract topics to talk about which can lead to misinterpreting and misunderstand fairly easy.
Some people just see a teal video for the first time and see her talking about the said abstract things that you can not really understand unless you are very open minded or have already seen other of her videos which leads to them building up a conformation bias which is a known phenomenon in psychology they will basically just look for confirmation of this first seen misunderstood part of a video.
This seems to be always the case if i see them argue in comments they always write stuff about teal which they misinterpreted or just did not fully grasp.

• Upvote 8

I notice that a lot too... but it doesn't make me feel good to argue with them. They just have a lot to figure out. That's fine. One of the hardest things I'm trying to accept about my parents right now is that.

And myself.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Neptune said:

Not really.

Also, hate is a strong word, but I digress...

I distrust Teal Swan because of the issues of plagiarism. I distrust her even more because she is trying to a be spiritual leader while plagiarizing.

Any questions about that?

You are not very well informed then, that was one of the arguments those people were bringing up. dont you understand that the process she is supposed to have plagiarized from is a process which you are supposed to do over the course of 10 WEEKS. I needed about 40 minutes to get rid of some very deep traumas by using the completion process that changed my life instantly thats a whole different story.

16 hours ago, Neptune said:

@LaucherJunge There are other examples of plagiarism, too. Do I need to paste them here or are you able to do a google search yourself? Bottom line is there is too much negative out there that, by the law of averages, some of it is bound to be true.

I'm sure the process helped you a bit in finding relief. There is truth within what she teaches, and it may be beneficial for some. For you to come out and say my and other people's reason for distrusting (or as you put it, "hating") Teal Swan is because 'I just don't get it'... well... that's just not true. I understand the Law of Vibration, aka the Law of Attraction. What else do you need to know besides THE Universal Law that governs this reality?

From my viewpoint, her teachings can be detrimental. Look at my friend, amy f. She is scared to death and stricken with anxiety over this "forest fire" crap. It's all crap. That's all it is... c-r-a-p. I strongly disagree with what she has proclaimed "imminent" based on her 'unique gift'. No one else can see it or verify it and everyone is left to just trust HER. Why? Should we not trust ourselves? Our intuition? Our own eyes and ears?! Need I go on? It's ridiculous!

I'm not even arguing with you, I'm just stating facts from my own authentic point of view. I'm not sure why you felt the need to post this, but anyway... that's what I actually think. Thanks for asking.

I already made research about it unlike most of the haters and i did not find a single plagiarism accusation that made sense or werent simply a accusations due to the stupidity of the author. You would have to get specific in order for me to disprove it because there is no truthful accusations to be found.
You seem to again be very poorely informend here because Teal stated so many times that everyone is supposed to find his own way exactly as you stated above, she even called it spirituality 3.0 so it is pretty much the furthest step in "progression" for her. 
Well the forest fire she proclaimed might very well have truth to it. By the way it is just logical that it actually HAS to happen sooner or later the system will collapse and the world does not care if you deny it, I dont see a reason why it would be less true than any other of her teaching it still does not mean that it has to happen if you knew how the potential of lifepaths work according to teal you would know that it is not 100% going to happen this violent way, the more people get conscious the more the lifepaths will change and we see a big awakening all around the world. And not to mention what is wrong with being scared? 

It is pretty simple for me if someone states facts from his authentic point of view that are lies and damage the reputation of others or that are simply due to a person being not very well informed or stupid i will obviously respond to that person and say that it is not alright.

Edited by LaucherJunge

7 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I already made research about it unlike most of the haters and i did not find a single plagiarism accusation that made sense or werent simply a accusations due to the stupidity of the author. You would have to get specific in order for me to disprove it because there is no truthful accusations to be found.

Google must be down on your computer because this post very carefully lays out word for word, line by line plagiarism in several of Teal's blog posts. Take a deep breath though, there is a lot to go through. 

http://www.celestialhealing.com/2015/11/fullmetal-plagiarist.html?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Beyonce said:

Google must be down on your computer because this post very carefully lays out word for word, line by line plagiarism in several of Teal's blog posts. Take a deep breath though, there is a lot to go through. 

http://www.celestialhealing.com/2015/11/fullmetal-plagiarist.html?

Already gone trough that before. And there is no real evidence for plagiarism. Teal wrote a ton of blogs surely there are paragraphs which are similar to what other authors stated does that mean nobody is allowed to use the english language anymore especially if she writes about things about a similar subject it is unavoidable to have similarities with that many blogs.
You realize that Teal is not the only extrasensory in the world right? So obviously there were people who could paint frequecy drawings before but i highly doubt that copyright even existed back than  but surely there are tons of old mystic scriptures with similar stuff thats also where the fullmetal alchemist painting came from. The big difference is frequency DRAWING and frequency PAINTING.
And plagiarizing from wikipedia are you fkn kidding ??? seriously??? 
Obviously someone did research to write the wikipedia article the same research Teal has most likely done as well. Since when can you plagiarize historic numbers and dates now tell me how can i take people like you seriously when you use sources like this. i dont really want to waste even more time with this bs explaining to you haters why your mountains of lies are bs, just go to school and you might become smart enough to Do that for yourself, or even better let it be and dont waste your or anyone elses time.
Which of those accusations on that site is seriously convincing to you? To me there is none.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Downvote 1

@LaucherJunge According to Teal, she doesn't do research, she just "knows" that's why she doesn't cite any sources.  

Why are you posting on this topic is you think it is a waste of time?  You started this thread!  Confusing logic.  Anyway, don't waste time arguing with people who think differently if it makes you upset.  If you want to support Teal, just do her practices and your successful, happy life will be all the argument your need.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Beyonce said:

@LaucherJunge According to Teal, she doesn't do research, she just "knows" that's why she doesn't cite any sources.  

Why are you posting on this topic is you think it is a waste of time?  You started this thread!  Confusing logic.  Anyway, don't waste time arguing with people who think differently if it makes you upset.  If you want to support Teal, just do her practices and your successful, happy life will be all the argument your need.  

So what do you want to say she is plagiarizing wikipedia by using historical numbers and dates that are available all over the internet and many people have as general knowledge?

Again you dont think it fully trough like on this topic we talk about. I said you are wasting my time because you lead me to sources which are simply stupid. 
Anyway my intention on this thread was not to talk with haters it was to make clear what most of them have in common and you mirror it perfectly, so thanks for writing and proving my points.

14 hours ago, lost said:

Teal should've marketed herself as an intuitive person and thats it. Instead of some super human alien goddess who can see through all vibrations, see through the inside of someone's body (including bones and veins), see thought forms, an all knowing being who 'knows' someone's entire past and future and parallel lives and past 'trauma's just by looking at them...she also said that she is like "if Abraham Hicks incarnated into a human form", thats why her vibration is so high because she is literally "super high vibing spirit guides incarnate". And when people call her out on stuff she says she's only human and thus makes mistakes...

You can blame me for being cynical, but do you honestly believe all of that?

I do not believe anything to be 100% true because our reality is just a construct of our mind, but I am not ignorant i do my research my friend. Do you know the drug dmt? If so you would know that the percepction of a human can be exactly as different as Teal is claiming also there are multiple extrasensory people who say the same thing not to mention similar phenomenons are already scientifically documented, ever heard of synesthesia?

28 minutes ago, lost said:

Yeah I guess...but I wouldn't believe it until I see proof of it, especially because there are so many backlashes and people who know Teal personally have spoken up against her so I am wary. I would love to see Teal make a video of her putting her hands on someone and healing their illness or injury instantly like she claimed she could do ever since she was 4 years old?

I will always love Teal and I hope I'm wrong, but have you read lucie's blog? https://medium.com/@luciesvoboda/an-open-letter-to-teal-swan-cd383e869f95#.kt5m421rr

Please do not send me sources of people who are biased because of a relationship. How can you listen to something an ex husband says ? even worse how can you listen to something the women who is together with this man says? Those are really biased views and i would not let them influence me in any way. I mean i know how people talk about their exes and their partners lies are very common here.
And it is a lie that so many people have spoken out against her its the opposite. She has so many people around her and there was just 1 case i know of where a in this case "unbiased" person spoke out against her but her arguments were already refuted by Gabriel Morris and here again i noticed the common ground of teal haters, her arguments were just not thought trough, highly illogical, simply stupid. And argueing with possibly stupid people is really tiresome because they will keep repeating the same empty arguments you already refuted in multiple ways but they will hold on to it because they are either biased or not smart enough to get it.

Edited by LaucherJunge

1 hour ago, lost said:

Teal was actually the one who wrote(very negatively) about Lucie and others first in her blog and then they wrote blogs too to clarify/defend themselves.

Why do you assume that these people are biased without ever hearing their stories, and that Teal isn't biased? Isn't a relationship two wayed?

I'm not familiar with that person you talked about and I don't really care. Bottomline is, keep an open and logical mind.

PEACE.

I heard their stories partly and it was enough of a time waste. I did not say Teal is not biased in this matter i said that i can not listen to people who are biased because of this relationship stuff. I dont listen to neither of those instances on this subject because it is none of my business and i can not possibly know who is telling the true story and you do not aswell dont pretend as if you were there.
You dont really care? nice how open minded you are and logic is what i applied to every single of my posts contrary to what you haters tend to do.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

So what do you want to say she is plagiarizing wikipedia by using historical numbers and dates that are available all over the internet and many people have as general knowledge?

Now, this is just silly. 

Again you dont think it fully trough like on this topic we talk about. I said you are wasting my time because you lead me to sources which are simply stupid. 

Personally, I find the blog quite interesting. 

Anyway my intention on this thread was not to talk with haters it was to make clear what most of them have in common and you mirror it perfectly, so thanks for writing and proving my points.

You call it like you see it.  Imma keep it pushing.*

(*American slang, fyi.)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, lost said:

LMAO why do you assume I'm a hater just because I have a different opinion than you? You call that open-minded? I do not see logic in any of your posts at all.

Why does it matter to you what people think of Teal, why are you so triggered? #mommyissues

PS: A common theme I've noticed in all die hard Teal fans is that they call everyone who disagrees with them a 'hater', similar to people who call all Trump supporters a racist, sexist, bigot etc...These labels are kinda meaningless and getting old. 

Obviously it is a simple difference in the definition of hater for me and you because you become pretty easily a hater in the modern way of using this word. Why do you think im triggered is the real question here??
PS: die hard Teal fan is also a label of this kind if you didnt notice.

Those who disagree with her methods, what are you doing on her website if she's just "some fraud"? It's the same feeling I have toward those who watch her videos and the same haters commenting over and over again. If you don't like it, dont. That's fine. When I dislike someone's point of view, I don't waste my time listening to them, if I really feel it's that bad of course.

• Upvote 2

I see and read so much immaturity here. If you've listened and read everything Teal has to say, you'd know who she is and understand what she says. Simply put, she's sharing what she knows for herself, just like thousands other do online. People that watch her then comment negatively only are projecting their own hate onto her. I'm sure they do it to many people. Truth, as she shares, is always attacked. The truth of humans have been attacked for centuries. "They" want us to stay dumb and asleep. Any time someone opens up and shares truth from the gift they've been given, the asleep and numbed ones feel the evil come up and have to attack. They are attacking their own insecurities and fears. I just don't understand why people that don't agree with her or enjoy and benefit by what she shares, even watch and listen to her. Why don't they go find someone they can relate to. This tells me that they go trolling online looking for someone to harass and project their own hate onto.

• Upvote 8