Sophia Spirit

The Law of One

5 posts in this topic

Hi Sophia,

I have read the material and, through a great amount of skepticism and on and off reading, have finally concluded that I do believe it to be credible information. I'm a natural skeptic but see channeling with other beings to be very real. Through this process there is a lot of valid information as well as a substantial amount of disinformation. But the Law of One material resonates with me completely, and I don't see it being false in any way. Higher dimensional beings, however, don't possess the human emotion that we have so the information may seem monotonous, but that's to be expected. I also do think there are occasional accidental errors due to the difficult translation between their dimensional reality and ours. So language and timelines can get a bit tricky.

Overall, I don't know what other people think of it, but in my heart I feel it to be true. Hope this helps :)  

On 10/28/2016 at 4:19 PM, Elenazev said:

Hi Sophia,

I have read the material and, through a great amount of skepticism and on and off reading, have finally concluded that I do believe it to be credible information. I'm a natural skeptic but see channeling with other beings to be very real. Through this process there is a lot of valid information as well as a substantial amount of disinformation. But the Law of One material resonates with me completely, and I don't see it being false in any way. Higher dimensional beings, however, don't possess the human emotion that we have so the information may seem monotonous, but that's to be expected. I also do think there are occasional accidental errors due to the difficult translation between their dimensional reality and ours. So language and timelines can get a bit tricky.

Overall, I don't know what other people think of it, but in my heart I feel it to be true. Hope this helps :)  

I really hope it is credible because the material is what got me into my spiritual path in the first place. My mind was blown when I first read it and I thought it was so fascinating (although it gave me a few headaches reading it haha). The errors are mostly what causes my doubt though. I understand the errors with concepts due to language, but not errors in timelines and numbers. But I don't know I hope they are truly mistakes. 

10 hours ago, Sophia Spirit said:

I really hope it is credible because the material is what got me into my spiritual path in the first place. My mind was blown when I first read it and I thought it was so fascinating (although it gave me a few headaches reading it haha). The errors are mostly what causes my doubt though. I understand the errors with concepts due to language, but not errors in timelines and numbers. But I don't know I hope they are truly mistakes. 

I think timelines are a really difficult thing to be precise about when you exist in a dimension where time is not linear. Basically, where these beings reside time does not function the way it does in our reality. Past, present, and future are integrated into one moment, something that's extremely hard for our limited minds to conceptualize. Time is a distortion in the third-dimension, so I can only imagine how difficult it is for Ra to convert their space-time reality to ours. So yes, there are many errors on that subject, and they even occasionally admit it at various points. But I say keep up the reading because it is very informative :)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Elenazev said:

I think timelines are a really difficult thing to be precise about when you exist in a dimension where time is not linear. Basically, where these beings reside time does not function the way it does in our reality. Past, present, and future are integrated into one moment, something that's extremely hard for our limited minds to conceptualize. Time is a distortion in the third-dimension, so I can only imagine how difficult it is for Ra to convert their space-time reality to ours. So yes, there are many errors on that subject, and they even occasionally admit it at various points. But I say keep up the reading because it is very informative :)

Yeah I guess it would be difficult if they don't have linear time like us. I haven't read it in a long time but I want to start again. I agree there is a lot of great information in it :)