Aukje T

What could the highest extalted state be of these negative personal traits and behaviours?

6 posts in this topic

After seeing and hearing Teal speak about Self help and selfimprovement putting you at war with yourself it is so clear to me! 

Negative traits can only be transformed into their highest spiritual aspect,  their highest manner and positive use. The gold. I want to make start and want others to help thinking out of the box! 

What do you see as possible gold in these , for me, negative traits? 

I am deadly serious

I am negative, always seeing what needs to improve

I withdraw myself from others. Physically and emotionally 

Thanks already :)

With love 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aukje T said:

I am deadly serious

I am negative, always seeing what needs to improve

I withdraw myself from others. Physically and emotionally 

1. You are thoughtful and wise

2. You are solution-oriented towards positive change

3. You are good at self-care. You take time to be with yourself, which is very important. Connecting with yourself is the key to healing the world :) 

• Upvote 5

1. Deadly serious = ability to focus your thoughts and energy.  Very powerful when creating your reality.  You are good at manifesting things, wanted or unwanted depending on your thoughts.

2. Negative = you see the missing pieces of the whole.  You have the ability to provide others the missing links to their desires.

3. Withdraw from others = you want to learn to love yourself first.  Self-love, as Teal has taught, is the key to joy (happiness), which is the purpose of life.

• Upvote 3

May I suggest if you desire the opposite you reinforce the polarity, hence giving it reality. You become contingently happy, positive, at peace etc.

If you just watch the movement of thought and feelings, sit with them, observe them...disassociation occurs. The polarity is risen above, there lies unconditional peace. 

Relationship is the mirror. Our responses highlight the work needed within. I am you as you are me and all.

With Love to you too

To Lightworker and Amazawa, I feel grateful and I definitely feel that this, to me, is essential. It triggers a 'new' trait of curiousity and sincere interest in myself AND others! Thank you for helping me start diving into the traits.  It feels safe to start with some help from you and getting comfortable and known with it, since it's new. For someone who is able to see the missing pieces and is solution orientaded, it helps to have your words and sit with them and feel which ones my personal trait matches with, and meet with how it thinks/speaks/shows/feels/tastes/smells. It already changes my view and feeling on the things I don't like about myself and others.

To Damian, I feel grateful and thank you for sharing your suggestion with me. After reading it, I felt an oppurtunity to set my intention more clearly so here it goes:  I have a desire to meet with every part of me and beeing with it, knowing it is in on my side. Therefor there is no need of desiring the opposite, because that what is, has it's own spiritual highest aspect. In myself and in others, who ,exactly as you say, are me. Yes relationships are the mirror as well, and instead of the war-based approach I now feel somtehing new: a curiousity and sincere interest because of  meeting the highest potential. 

The way now, it is really feeling into every, sitting with any aspect and find, trust in it's gold, in it's positive highest manner. It comes from a new (re-astablished) feeling of curiousity and willingness to meet with what is and trusting the Self-Love and oneness which it is. 

Wow, I feel my intention and a natural curiousity from the core right now. Feels awesome! I'm ready to expand with this even more.... 

Thank you! 

Love 

Aukje

For the ones who want Teal talking about this:  The Secret to Overcoming your Problems  

• Upvote 2