NightRain

Persistent skin issues

22 posts in this topic

I have acne, keratosis pilaris, tinea versicolor, and other mystery skin issues, all over my body, which have been here since puberty. My diet is vegan, wheat free, sugar free, mostly organic. Externally, I use witch hazel, jojoba oil, and coconut oil. I've tried different herbal supplements and medicines to heal my skin, but none have made any difference. I've also been taking an herbal medicine to promote hormonal balance.

My skin makes me feel ashamed. I feel like I cannot be loved or desired with skin like this.

What do you believe the root emotional causes of these skin conditions are, and what processes have helped you heal them? Or, do you have any insight on what would physically cause someone to have all of these conditions?

Much thanks in advance!

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, NightRain said:

What do you believe the root emotional causes of these skin conditions are, and what processes have helped you heal them?

Teal has mentioned that deep seated insecurities and lack of boundary often manifests in the skin problems you described.  This is also confirmed by Evette Rose in her book Metaphysical Anatomy.

I believe doing the Completion Process on the insecurity (and shame) and focusing on strengthening your boundaries will help you heal them.  Here is Teal's video on building healthy boundaries:

• Upvote 4

I have some skin issue too and its connected to shame and not expressing. I'm an emotional person and almost have very little filter but I just don't express, but deep down I want to and because I want to "hide" and almost disappear into myself, it manifests on my skin because I hate attention. literally all I have to do is express, but the skin issue sort of justifies why I can't express, but I have to express for it to go away. its connected to my vulnerability to even talk about it too, like I feel naked. other peoples problems are hidden and mine is in their face lol, so I feel like people can just read me and that makes me feel naked and insecure, vulnerable, shame, but all I have to do is express. I both love and fear it. I hide my soul in this body, I literally don't express at all, so this is my body telling me to be seen and express, your body is your compass, it isn't against you, its giving you signals.

• Upvote 5

On 10/20/2016 at 2:44 AM, NightRain said:

I have acne, keratosis pilaris, tinea versicolor, and other mystery skin issues, all over my body, which have been here since puberty. My diet is vegan, wheat free, sugar free, mostly organic. Externally, I use witch hazel, jojoba oil, and coconut oil. I've tried different herbal supplements and medicines to heal my skin, but none have made any difference. I've also been taking an herbal medicine to promote hormonal balance.

My skin makes me feel ashamed. I feel like I cannot be loved or desired with skin like this.

What do you believe the root emotional causes of these skin conditions are, and what processes have helped you heal them? Or, do you have any insight on what would physically cause someone to have all of these conditions?

Much thanks in advance!

Omg i just googled images to see what all you have... I am so sorry you are dealing with all this problems.

I completely understand why you feel shame.

The worst skin problem i ve ever had was eczema. None of the treatments were helping me. My hands were bleeding and skin was falling. It looked like i was climbing out of the grave.

I was not vegan or vegetarian at that time, nor i was aware much about emotional or psychological links to my skin. But i remember that everything started healing and going away when i changed my location.

So look around and see if your environment is toxic to you.

Much love

3 hours ago, MPrado said:

@Amazawa Hello, huuuuge favor, can you actually take some pictures of the most important pages skin wise in that book? PLEASE, i really want Evette's book but as for now i cant afford it. 

I am asking Evette for her forbearance.  Here are the pictures you requested. 

IMG_0915.png

IMG_0917.png

IMG_0918.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Omg i just googled images to see what all you have... I am so sorry you are dealing with all this problems.

I completely understand why you feel shame.

The worst skin problem i ve ever had was eczema. None of the treatments were helping me. My hands were bleeding and skin was falling. It looked like i was climbing out of the grave.

I was not vegan or vegetarian at that time, nor i was aware much about emotional or psychological links to my skin. But i remember that everything started healing and going away when i changed my location.

So look around and see if your environment is toxic to you.

Much love

the worst part is we live in a paradigm that sees sick people as sick(then the nocebo effect happens) when its mental/emotional/physical and the world isn't exactly healthy. we are out of alignment.

was it the people or more nature that cleared it up?

• Upvote 1

Thank you for sharing.

I had eczema growing up, the only one in the family, the only one at school, I was bullied so much. Now days it seems as though nearly every child I have met, has a skin condition. Which is sad to think, knowing the relation skin issues have to boundaries.

Siverwater will clear it up too. (just be aware that you find real good silverwater there is a lot rabbish around.)

Like if you get it in a plastic bottle its no good. To name one.

But thats the psysical side.

You still have to find the mental side why you got it in the first place.

To get away for good.

On 2016-10-21 at 8:05 PM, Amazawa said:

I am asking Evette for her forbearance.  Here are the pictures you requested. 

IMG_0915.png

IMG_0917.png

IMG_0918.png

I think this post from you has actually helped me figure out a part of myself.  

Thank you so much :) 

I do not have a lot of skin issues, but I do have a few. Some times I get stress acne on my forehead, but nothing crazy, and nothing over a level 2. But I have alway suffered from eczema. My eczema has actually gotten soooooo much better with time, but this is showing me unconsciously what is going on.

• Upvote 1

On ‎21‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 1:57 AM, Trinity Anderson said:

How can the blood diet be real? We've only been able to test blood type for the last hundred years, so no one's been getting it right for the last... tens of thousands of years? 

I think you doing our fore fathers a bit short.

They knew 100x more about natural solutions and were much closer to nature than we ever will be in our life.

And much more in comunication with with thier bodies.

• Like 1

A few months before I was also dealing with skin issues. I have used many soaps and generic cleansers, but they were not very effective in dealing with acne skin type and doing more damage than good. Then, one of my friends had recommended me to read this article about Indian nuts, which I had found it useful and it provides amazing results inside and outside the body and gives dietary supplement for weight loss and promotes healthy skin tone. 

Edited by SusanBrown

I found that nothing clears acne for me any better than drinking raw apple cider vinegar. Take two ounces of it, then mix it with one cup of water. Drink it through a straw to bypass the nasty sour taste. Drink this twice a day on an empty stomach. Your skin may clear so fast it could blow your mind.

Hello EveryOne! I also have skin issues since I'm 14, now I'm 29. First it was acne, I went to a wrong cosmetologist who did microdermabrasion on my cystic acne ... needless to say my skin freaked out like crazy I was 15 at the time my face was seriously so bad I wanted to kill myself. My skin is super sensitive to this day after that incident.Then when I was on birth control because of the acne when I was 17-I took 3 different pills within 2 years-I developed somehow rosacea or something similar to that and more than half of my hair fall out. Now I'm 29 but to this day my skin still is my biggest insecurity :( I wear foundation and powder when I go out every freakibg time!!! :( Could someone please take a photo from Evette Rose's book that what causes rosacea? Or broken capillaris on the face? Maybe @Amazawa ? It would be a HUGE help for me!I don't have acne now just a few pimples here and there but I have huge pores,scares,black heads,irritation and lots of broken capillaries on my face :( And rosacea on and of. Thanks for the insight and for the help beforehand!!!